1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    16 Sep '14 15:49
    https://music.yahoo.com/news/cat-stevens-announces-brief-us-concert-tour-210556132.html

    Come one, come all, Cat Stevens is on tour since the 1970's!

    Problem is, he converted to Islam, which bans music.

    Lucky for Cat, this exempts him from whatever he does on stage.
  2. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    16 Sep '14 16:08
    Originally posted by whodey
    https://music.yahoo.com/news/cat-stevens-announces-brief-us-concert-tour-210556132.html

    Come one, come all, Cat Stevens is on tour since the 1970's!

    Problem is, he converted to Islam, which bans music.

    Lucky for Cat, this exempts him from whatever he does on stage.
    Islam can give you all types of dispensations depending on who you are, God gave Muhammad a special dispensation to marry more wives than anyone else!
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86298
    16 Sep '14 16:19
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Islam can give you all types of dispensations depending on who you are, God gave Muhammad a special dispensation to marry more wives than anyone else!
    I was told by a Middle East colleague that Saudi men can marry for 24 hours, which facilitates one night stands.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    16 Sep '14 16:21
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Islam can give you all types of dispensations depending on who you are, God gave Muhammad a special dispensation to marry more wives than anyone else!
    Was there a dispensation to have sex with preteen girls as well or is that just OK in Islam?
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    16 Sep '14 16:29
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_Stevens'_comments_about_Salman_Rushdie

    Cat made the news upon his conversion for more than one reason. Shortly after his conversion, he advocated the murder of Salman Rushdie.

    I think this drives home the effect of the Islamic ideology has on the brain. Here we have a man raised outside the Muslim faith, and then converts overnight advocating murder.
  6. SubscriberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Joined
    02 Feb '07
    Moves
    51427
    16 Sep '14 16:39
    Originally posted by whodey
    Was there a dispensation to have sex with preteen girls as well or is that just OK in Islam?
    It was probably okay in ancient Islam as much as it was okay for ancient Israelities.

    http://discover-the-truth.com/2013/09/14/bible-child-marriage-in-ancient-israelite-times-paedophilia/
  7. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    16 Sep '14 16:53
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_Stevens'_comments_about_Salman_Rushdie

    Cat made the news upon his conversion for more than one reason. Shortly after his conversion, he advocated the murder of Salman Rushdie.

    I think this drives home the effect of the Islamic ideology has on the brain. Here we have a man raised outside the Muslim faith, and then converts overnight advocating murder.
    All religion has an adverse effect on weak-minded people. Christians are led astray by smooth-talking money-hungry pastors who tell them to give seed money - 10% [or more] of their salary and they will receive blessing from God. The fools do it.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    16 Sep '14 16:57
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    All religion has an adverse effect on weak-minded people. Christians are led astray by smooth-talking money-hungry pastors who tell them to give seed money - 10% [or more] of their salary and they will receive blessing from God. The fools do it.
    Robbing people of their money is equal to beheading them?
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    16 Sep '14 16:58
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    It was probably okay in ancient Islam as much as it was okay for ancient Israelities.

    http://discover-the-truth.com/2013/09/14/bible-child-marriage-in-ancient-israelite-times-paedophilia/
    Most Jews today are atheists.

    Most Muslims are not.
  10. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    16 Sep '14 17:25
    Originally posted by whodey
    Robbing people of their money is equal to beheading them?
    In one sense yes. Both crimes will get the perpetrator thrown into the Lake of Fire.
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    94031
    16 Sep '14 20:55
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    In one sense yes. Both crimes will get the perpetrator thrown into the Lake of Fire.
    Lake of Fire...wasn't that a song by Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band?
  12. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    16 Sep '14 21:25
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Lake of Fire...wasn't that a song by Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band?
    Cant remember that one. One of their greatest for me was 'We Got Tonight' sometime back in the late 70s. Hollywood Nights is another good one.
  13. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    16 Sep '14 21:40
    Originally posted by whodey
    Most Jews today are atheists.

    Most Muslims are not.
    As Jew has an ethnoreligious meaning and Muslim has only
    a religious meaning that post is pretty meaningless.
  14. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    16 Sep '14 21:42
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_Stevens'_comments_about_Salman_Rushdie

    Here we have a man raised outside the Muslim faith,
    and then converts overnight advocating murder.
    Most religions at some time have advocated murder.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    16 Sep '14 23:52
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    In one sense yes. Both crimes will get the perpetrator thrown into the Lake of Fire.
    So which good work gets you out of the Lake of Fire?
Back to Top