1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Sep '14 23:54
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Most religions at some time have advocated murder.
    Sure. Amid the inquisition and Crusades many have been killed in the name of Jesus. The problem is, Jesus, who is the Christian example, never did and advocated the opposite.

This is not so with a religion like Islam. Their leader, Mohammad, was a killer from the beginning.
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    17 Sep '14 01:29
    Originally posted by whodey
    Sure. Amid the inquisition and Crusades many have been killed in the name of Jesus. The problem is, Jesus, who is the Christian example, never did and advocated the opposite.

This is not so with a religion like Islam. Their leader, Mohammad, was a killer from the beginning.
    Valid point.
    However OT God was very favourable of smiting his enemies.
    (and Jesus supported the OT)
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Sep '14 01:46

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Sep '14 02:15
    So which good work gets you out of the Lake of Fire?
    Everyone and anyone can stop imagining there is a Lake Of Fire any time they want.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Sep '14 04:15
    Originally posted by FMF
    Everyone and anyone can stop imagining there is a Lake Of Fire any time they want.
    Killjoy. 😠
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Sep '14 05:56
    Robbing people of their money is equal to beheading them?
    Maybe money is more important to Rajk999 than his head. 😀
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Sep '14 06:091 edit
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Lake of Fire...wasn't that a song by Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band?
    Meat Puppets - Lake Of Fire

YouTube

Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - Fire lake

YouTube
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Sep '14 06:28
    Valid point.
    God was against the evil people because God is good. 😏
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Sep '14 08:56
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I was told by a Middle East colleague that Saudi men can marry for 24 hours, which facilitates one night stands.
    There is such a thing in Islam as temporary marriage, its like a contract for an unspecified duration. I am surprised though that its Saudi men who are engaging in it because they are Sunni, for as far as I understood it, it was predominantly a Shia phenomena. Its termed Muta and you'll find an interesting article here.

http://www.al-islam.org/shiite-encyclopedia-ahlul-bayt-dilp-team/temporary-marriage-islam-part-1
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Sep '14 09:57
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    There is such a thing in Islam as temporary marriage, its like a contract for an unspecified duration. I am surprised though that its Saudi men who are engaging in it because they are Sunni, for as far as I understood it, it was predominantly a Shia phenomena. Its termed Muta and you'll find an interesting article here.

http://www.al-islam.org/shiite-encyclopedia-ahlul-bayt-dilp-team/temporary-marriage-islam-part-1
    Actually I may have erred there - he may have been talking about Moslem men from the countries surrounding Lebanon, where he was from. I forget the detail.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Sep '14 11:09
    Valid point.
    Don't forget at that time, Jesus would have been thinking of the Pentateuch, the first 5 books of our OT, there was nothing else back then much less the NT.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Sep '14 11:111 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Maybe money is more important to Rajk999 than his head. 😀
    I would say, based on the response to Cain in the Bible, that murder is worse than robbing someone.

Essentially the Middle East has become a refuge for "Cain-like" people.

Then again, here in the US they devour the unborn surpassing genocidal sociopaths like Hitler.

Shrug. Murder and genocide is just the human condition.

Not to worry FMF, none of them will see justice, at least in your little world in the time you have left. 😵
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Sep '14 11:15
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie

It could be a personality disorder. He could have a Sunni and and Shiite living inside him, alternating indiscriminately.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Sep '14 11:251 edit
    It could be a personality disorder. He could have a Sunni and and Shiite living inside him, alternating indiscriminately.
    wow you are more wired to the moon than Suzzianne and Zhalnazi
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Sep '14 12:13
    Not to worry FMF, none of them will see justice, at least in your little world in the time you have left.
    You may think you can imagine 'supernatural punishment' into existence but you can't. If it makes you feel better in some way about the human condition, then good for you. I welcome and hope for the capture, imprisonment and punishment of murderers.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree