1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    05 Aug '18 01:42
    Originally posted by @fmf
    You appear to be projecting huge amounts of ideology you have internalized onto a few peotic words and then insusting you are "not adding to the text".
    Adding to text would be like suggesting, "I am the way..." isn't about Jesus being the way,
    but about something He said or did.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Aug '18 01:57
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    Adding to text would be like suggesting, "I am the way..." isn't about Jesus being the way,
    but about something He said or did.
    Adding to the text is exactly what you are doing. It's a huge ideologically self-serving procedure that you engage in ~ the same as what you do with that verse from John. And because of your duckspeaking type intellectual/discursive nature, you probably just don't realize you are doing it.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    05 Aug '18 02:38
    Adding to the text is exactly what you are doing. It's a huge ideologically self-serving procedure that you engage in ~ the same as what you do with that verse from John. And because of your duckspeaking type intellectual/discursive nature, you probably just don't realize you are doing it.
    This what you call a dodge? I gave you an example specifically spelling out where and how
    you did it, then you accuse me of something. Your accusation was also very vague and
    not at all very specific, so you don't have to defend it, hard to disprove something that you
    accuse me of without producing the actual event like I did with you.

So a head of time, because there is nothing about scripture where your opinion matters to
    me since you have rejected Christ, I'm not going to banter with you over scripture and its
    meaning.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Aug '18 02:46
    This what you call a dodge? I gave you an example specifically spelling out where and how
    you did it, then you accuse me of something. Your accusation was also very vague and
    not at all very specific, so you don't have to defend it, hard to disprove something that you
    accuse me of without producing the actual event like I did with you.

So a head of t ...[text shortened]... ince you have rejected Christ, I'm not going to banter with you over scripture and its
    meaning.
    To say that someone who interprets a verse differently from you is "adding" something to the text ~ while you, having heaped all manner of elaborately convoluted and highly ideological notions onto a few simple words, are not "adding" anything ~ is disingenuous [at best] and certainly a "dodge" in terms of the discourse about the verse in question. So, yes - a dodge - in that sense.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Aug '18 03:18
    I quoted scripture for each of the points I made, I didn't give you anything without
    scriptural support. You complaining and calling me a liar isn't disputing anything it is just
    spewing your disapproval about me not addressing the points and the scripture I used.

So saying no, no, no not true, not true might work with little kids, but not here, pleas ...[text shortened]... Most of your
    disapproval are always expressed through emotion, no substance, just name calling.
    Idiot... where did the Bible say that God came in the flesh?
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Aug '18 03:21
    To say that someone who interprets a verse differently from you is "adding" something to the text ~ while you, having heaped all manner of elaborately convoluted and highly ideological notions onto a few simple words, are not "adding" anything ~ is disingenuous [at best] and certainly a "dodge" in terms of the discourse about the verse in question. So, yes - a dodge - in that sense.
    I call him deceitful because he is saying that God came in the flesh.
    He acknowledges that the Bible never said that.
    He acknowledges that the Bible says that Jesus came in the flesh.
    But for him Jesus = God something that Jesus never said.
    Then he claims that anyone who does not agree with that doctrine is antichrist.
    That definition of antichrist is not in the Bible.
    Everything he says is church nonsense and umbiblical
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Aug '18 03:26
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Everything he says is church nonsense and umbiblical
    I think what you mean is - not "umbiblical" - but UMBILICAL. i.e. being attached to the placenta, so to speak, of his "Church" ideology. 😛
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    05 Aug '18 03:35
    I call him deceitful because he is saying that God came in the flesh.
    He acknowledges that the Bible never said that.
    He acknowledges that the Bible says that [b]Jesus came in the flesh.

But for him Jesus = God something that Jesus never said.
    Then he claims that anyone who does not agree with that doctrine is antichrist.
    That definition of antichrist is not in the Bible.
    Everything he says is church nonsense and umbiblical[/b]
    2 John 1:7
    Many deceivers have gone out into the world; they do not confess the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist.

The Son of God, the Word of God, became a man, it is all over scripture.

John 1 English Standard Version (ESV)
    1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

You can deny who Jesus is, it clearly shows who He is, and denying that doesn't change it.

Acts 2:24
    God raised him up, loosing the pangs of death, because it was not possible for him to be held by it.

John 10:18
    No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This charge I have received from my Father.”
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Aug '18 03:42
    2 John 1:7
    Many deceivers have gone out into the world; they do not confess the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist.

The Son of God, the Word of God, became a man, it is all over scripture.

John 1 English Standard Version (ESV)
    1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God ...[text shortened]... it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This charge I have received from my Father.”
    Is it that you don't understand what Rajk999 is saying or that you are not reading what he writes?
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Aug '18 03:53
    Is it that you don't understand what Rajk999 is saying or that you are not reading what he writes?
    The man is missing a few screws in his head
  11. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    05 Aug '18 06:31
    You are a deceitful bible twister.
    Posts like this don’t help your cause at all. In fact it is because of posts like this that no one takes you seriously. If you want anyone to take you seriously try to use scripture to argue your points rather than using personal insults.
  12. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    05 Aug '18 06:33
    The man is missing a few screws in his head
    Is it that you don't understand what Kelly is saying or that you are not reading what he writes?
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    05 Aug '18 06:35
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    Posts like this don’t help your cause at all. In fact it is because of posts like this that no one takes you seriously. If you want anyone to take you seriously try to use scripture to argue your points rather than using personal insults.
    Do you think people take you seriously?

....Seriously?!
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    05 Aug '18 09:59
    He grasps the scriptures as you do, ignoring the words it says, and replaces them with
    things you like.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Aug '18 11:11
    He grasps the scriptures as you do, ignoring the words it says, and replaces them with
    things you like.
    Where does the bible say that God came in the flesh?
    You cannot find it can you?
    This is why I call you deceitful.
    Its not there but you will quote the passage where Jesus came in the flesh
    Then quote passages where you think it supports the idea that Jesus is God.
    Jesus came in the flesh.
    God did not come in the flesh.
    Jesus is not the same as God His Father.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree