1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Jul '18 17:04
    Almost all of the threads here start up about some topic, but quickly degenerate into personal attacks. Mine are no exceptions, so I propose that we start a challenge!

If you want to be part of this sign in here.

What we do is not talk about those in these challenge threads and not use the word “I” or any other possive words, keep all posts topic related.

To insult or besmirched anyone is a violation, and claiming our feelings and such are not arguments allowed.

If you want to insult don’t sign up.

All topics that you want to be apart of this must have challenge in the header.

All non-insulting topic should be treated with respect and everyone is welcome.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    27 Jul '18 18:31
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    Almost all of the threads here start up about some topic, but quickly degenerate into personal attacks. Mine are no exceptions, so I propose that we start a challenge!

If you want to be part of this sign in here.

What we do is not talk about those in these challenge threads and not use the word “I” or any other possive words, keep all posts topic rel ...[text shortened]... n the header.

All non-insulting topic should be treated with respect and everyone is welcome.
    With the greatest of respect sir (and by all means sign me up) shouldn't the thread title be 'you and I?'

Puting oneself first is decidedly unchristian. (Not to be taken as a personal attack). 🙂
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Jul '18 19:20
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    With the greatest of respect sir (and by all means sign me up) shouldn't the thread title be 'you and I?'

Puting oneself first is decidedly unchristian. (Not to be taken as a personal attack). 🙂
    Is that the only issue? The entire post is a convoluted mess of bad grammar and poor sentence structure.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Jul '18 19:22

See! You see! You are quite correct what was I thinking? 😉
  5. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    27 Jul '18 19:46
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Is that the only issue? The entire post is a convoluted mess of bad grammar and poor sentence structure.
    If he remains true to form, KJ will take your spot-on observation as an insult. Like many Christians, KJ hates the truth and takes it as an insult.

Perhaps the challenge for KJ should be to set his pride aside and accept the truth about his poor writing skills - and poor reading comprehension skills for that matter.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Jul '18 20:00

Since it comes after the verb, shouldn't it actually be 'you and me'?
  7. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    27 Jul '18 20:16
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Since it comes after the verb, shouldn't it actually be 'you and me'?
    Thought about pointing that out, but there didn't seem to be much point.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Jul '18 20:35
    Starting to believe speaking about other posters is all many are interested in.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Jul '18 22:31
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    If he remains true to form, KJ will take your spot-on observation as an insult. Like many Christians, KJ hates the truth and takes it as an insult.

Perhaps the challenge for KJ should be to set his pride aside and accept the truth about his poor writing skills - and poor reading comprehension skills for that matter.
    I read that post and I still did not get what he is trying to do.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Jul '18 00:50
    Starting to believe speaking about other posters is all many are interested in.
    You accused me over and over and over again of lying about me having been a Christian for many years. What did you achieve by making that personal attack on me aside from using it to justify bailing out of the topics we were discussing?
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Jul '18 01:191 edit
    Originally posted by @fmf
    You accused me over and over and over again of lying about me having been a Christian for many years. What did you achieve by making that personal attack on me aside from using it to justify bailing out of the topics we were discussing?
    I don't believe you and I still don't, cannot help that you've done nothing to change my
    mind. You don't have to do anything to change my mind either, completely up to you.

As far as bailing on you, yea...right.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Jul '18 01:31
    To insult or besmirched anyone is a violation, and claiming our feelings and such are not arguments allowed.
    You tried to brand me as a liar. Repeatedly. Doesn't that make this OP by you rather hypocritical?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Jul '18 01:33
    You don't have to do anything to change my mind either, completely up to you.
    If you don't care either way, what's with the accusations of me being a liar? If you attempt to brand me that way - and you actually don't care - isn't that an even more shoddy and offhand kind of forum insult? The OP is a bit rich coming from you.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Jul '18 01:34
    As far as bailing on you, yea...right.
    The questions remain unaddressed: you can find them on a couple of threads where you suddenly started calling me a liar. That's exactly where you can find the moments when you bailed-out.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Jul '18 01:37
    I don't believe you [were ever a Christian] and I still don't...
    I don't believe you are animated or inspired by "The Holy Spirit" either, but I haven't tried to brand you a liar for claiming that you are.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree