1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 02:30
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Imagine how awful that would be, having FMJ's fist up your rear end day in day out.
    Ewww!!

(Is that the reaction you were looking for? )

Have you ever gone back one of these "contested" threads?
    It rarely enlightens me any further.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 02:31
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    No idea how you could have reasonably concluded that, but it's readily apparent why a number of posters have concluded that you are FMF's sock puppet.
    Maybe the repetition?
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 02:34
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    A person would get carpal tunnel typing the list. 🙂
    So dont even mention a couple ?
    There is humour and there is misleading rubbish. Sorry, no lol.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 02:34
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel to divegeester
    Have you ever gone back one of these "contested" threads?
    It rarely enlightens me any further.
    I think divegeester's comment is in reference to ThinkOfOne peculiar copy-pasting of the exact same section of text over and over again and refusing to engage any of the responses to it. This is very much a Fetchmyjunk/dj2becker kind of thing to do. As for 'fists being up arses', I don't think it's supposed to be taken literally. It's just a metaphor. 😛
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 02:38
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    So dont even mention a couple ?
    There is humour and there is misleading rubbish. Sorry, no lol.
    Hey bozo, I did list a few.
    Now do I get an lol?
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 02:38
    Originally posted by @fmf
    I think divegeester's comment is in reference to ThinkOfOne peculiar copy-pasting of the exact same section of text over and over again and refusing to engage any of the responses to it. This is very much a Fetchmyjunk/dj2becker kind of thing to do. As for 'fists being up arses', I don't think it's supposed to be taken literally. It's just a metaphor. 😛
    Yeah, the repetition.
    I rarely need to repeat myself to posters such as yourself
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 02:43
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Yeah, the repetition.
    I rarely need to repeat myself to posters such as yourself
    If you say something, I engage it. If you say something more, I engage that. And so the conversation moves on. There can, of course, be some repetition or reiteration of ideas, but to simply ignore what someone says and repeat the question (sometimes by copy pasting the text) over and over again is a wee bit odd, and probably - as we saw time and time again with Fetchmyjunk/dj2becker - designed to get a reaction of irritation or resignation, which is then declared to be evidence of having "won" the conversation. 😛
  8. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 03:021 edit
    If you say something, I engage it. If you say something more, I engage that. And so the conversation moves on. There can, of course, be some repetition or reiteration of ideas, but to simply ignore what someone says and repeat the question (sometimes by copy pasting the text) over and over again is a wee bit odd, and probably - as we saw time and time again wit ...[text shortened]... tion or resignation, which is then declared to be evidence of having "won" the conversation. 😛
    Actually, more often than not, you engage a distortion of what others say. You only pretend to engage.

Your post here is also a distortion.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 03:07
    Actually, more often than not, you engage a distortion of what others say. You only pretend to engage.

Your post here is also a distortion.
    Well, if by this you mean you disagree with what I said, then that's fine. I wasn't thinking that you were going to agree with it when I was writing it. 😉
  10. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 03:14
    Well, if by this you mean you disagree with what I said, then that's fine. I wasn't thinking that you were going to agree with it when I was writing it. 😉
    Actually I meant what I wrote:

Your post is yet another example of how you engage a distortion of what others say.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 03:15
    Your post is yet another example of how you engage a distortion of what others say.
    I disagree with you. I don't think I have 'distorted' anything.
  12. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 03:24
    I disagree with you. I don't think I have 'distorted' anything.
    You engage a distortion of what others say and then you deny distorting it. It's what you do.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 03:271 edit
    You engage a distortion of what others say and then you deny distorting it. It's what you do.
    You have basically already said this. Several times. Across more than one thread.
  14. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 03:31
    You have basically already said this. Several times. Across more than one thread.
    You've engaged a distortion of what others say and then denied distorting it across multiple threads. It's what you do.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 03:32
    You've engaged a distortion of what others say and then denied distorting it across multiple threads. It's what you do.
    It seems you are done with talking about the morality of putting Lyndon B. Johnson's ideas into action. 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree