Christian Sex

Christian Sex

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b

Moves
06 Dec 05

Originally posted by scottishinnz
Blindfaith. Do you really think this is the end of the world? If so, I really worry for your state of mind. You must be a little worried - it seems to be distorting your view a little. Still, apparently harmless enough.
I would answer that question as I would have 30 years ago. Yes. Look how far and fast man has advavnced in the past 100, or 50, or 25 years. The knowledge and understanding of man in the last few years is astounding. Man is racing to that point in time called the Last days. If we took a look ast the world today. Are we safer, are we healthier, are we better fed, or are we trying to level the playing field of lie? I donot think so. We are more hostile, more angry, more distorted in our thinking, more anti GOD and more selfish. More anti of the things of GOD.
Mankind has reached a plain of understanding that cound not have never been reached in the past. Yet we donot see or understand the simple WORDS that GOD has given man to follow. or the rules of survival for this planet.
Have you ever read the Book of REVELATIONS? How close are we all to recieving The Mark of The Beast? How close are we to having a one world government? How close are we to Armageddon? How close are we to what THE WORD OF GOD calls the Last Days?

W
Angler

River City

Moves
06 Dec 05

Originally posted by blindfaith101
Have you ever read the Book of REVELATIONS?
I've read the whole Bible, cover to cover, several times. That book is not in there.

Perhaps you mean Revelation, aka The Revelation of John?

b

Moves
06 Dec 05

Originally posted by Wulebgr
I've read the whole Bible, cover to cover, several times. That book is not in there.

Perhaps you mean Revelation, aka The Revelation of John?
Then you must have read the Book of REVELATIONS

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
07 Dec 05
2 edits

I would answer that question as I would have 30 years ago. Yes. Look how far and fast man has advavnced in the past 100, or 50, or 25 years. The knowledge and understanding of man in the last few years is astounding. Man is racing to that point in time called the Last days. If we took a look ast the world today. Are we safer, are we healthier, are we b ...[text shortened]... t? How close are we to Armageddon? How close are we to what THE WORD OF GOD calls the Last Days?
Interesting how the advances made are mostly due to the computer.In chess aggression is a good way to play...moving an oponents pieces through a forced move due to their lack of options you can create.There are many ways of approaching and dealing with a situation.Mabey your approach will be to good affect...i don't know.Just don't forget to take time to stop and analyse what you do...because others are out to take you on a downhill slide.It don't matter that much!

God loves His children...so don't forget to take time also to respect this fact.Take the time to show Him that you are happy in the life He blessed you with.You can fight and still be happy and grow inside.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
07 Dec 05
1 edit

Then you must have read the Book of REVELATIONS
Nope. It is not in any of my Bibles, or any other among the many hundreds I've held in my hand.

There is a book called Revelation, however. I've read it. It reminds me a lot of Ezekial.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Revelation

"The Book of Revelation or The Apocalypse of John (IPA: /əˈpɑkəlɪps/, from Greek ἀποκάλυψις ἀπο or apo- ["away from"] and κάλυψις or kaluptein ["cover"]—meaning literally "to pull the cover away from"😉 is the last canonical book of the New Testament in the Bible. It is the only biblical book that is wholly composed of apocalyptic literature. The book is frequently called by the incorrect name Revelations. However, the actual title of the book is The Revelation of Jesus Christ ... unto his servant John, as it is rendered in the first verse."

b

Moves
07 Dec 05

Originally posted by windmill
Interesting how the advances made are mostly due to the computer.In chess aggression is a good way to play...moving an oponents pieces through a forced move due to their lack of options you can create.There are many ways of approaching and dealing with a situation.Mabey your approach will be to good affect...i don't know.Just don't forget to take time to ...[text shortened]... you are happy in the life He blessed you with.You can fight and still be happy and grow inside.
What you have said is a great Thruth. I've learned that the only thing that sustains me is believing in GOD without question. Believing that all answers are found in THE WORD OF GOD. GOD has made me aware of the enemy arround me. An enemy whose aim is destroying everyone that believes in JESUS CHRIST.

b

Moves
07 Dec 05

Nope. It is not in any of my Bibles, or any other among the many hundreds I've held in my hand.

There is a book called Revelation, however. I've read it. It reminds me a lot of Ezekial.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Revelation

"The Book of Revelation or The Apocalypse of John (IPA: /əˈpɑkəlɪps/, from Greek ἀ& ...[text shortened]... he Revelation of Jesus Christ ... unto his servant John, as it is rendered in the first verse."
REVELATIONS is the book that most readers donot understand. It also has referrences from DANIEL and ISAIAH. It is a hard book to understand because it is so simple.

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
07 Dec 05

What you have said is a great Thruth. I've learned that the only thing that sustains me is believing in GOD without question. Believing that all answers are found in THE WORD OF GOD. GOD has made me aware of the enemy arround me. An enemy whose aim is destroying everyone that believes in JESUS CHRIST.
Yes...one of those answers is the battle is already won.Workaholic...complacency.Where should one stand...as an individual...as a team?

W
Angler

River City

Moves
07 Dec 05

REVELATIONS is the book that most readers donot understand. It also has referrences from DANIEL and ISAIAH. It is a hard book to understand because it is so simple.
You misunderstand it so badly that even after I've corrected you a half-dozen times, you still fail to spell the name correctly.

Sir, Jesus could read.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
07 Dec 05

You misunderstand it so badly that even after I've corrected you a half-dozen times, you still fail to spell the name correctly.

Sir, Jesus could read.
That's hilarious; our expert on THE WORD OF GOD doesn't even know the proper name of the last chapter of the New Testament! Here's some help, BF: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=1&version=8

Tell me truthfully; have you ever had an actual Bible in your hands and read it or do you rely exclusively on crib notes and summaries written by other people?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
07 Dec 05

Originally posted by checkbaiter
Speaking of titles and expertise this might be of interest.

http://www.truthortradition.com/modules.php?name=News&file=print&sid=576
I wonder if the person who wrote that has his brakes done by the Christian paperboy or has his minister do the electrical work in his house.

b

Moves
08 Dec 05

Originally posted by windmill
Yes...one of those answers is the battle is already won.Workaholic...complacency.Where should one stand...as an individual...as a team?
You stand together with GOD through JESUS CHRIST

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
08 Dec 05

You stand together with GOD through JESUS CHRIST
You should stand with people who actually know the name of the last book of the New Testament, BF; you might learn something.

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
08 Dec 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
You should stand with people who actually know the name of the last book of the New Testament, BF; you might learn something.
Interlect?

b

Moves
09 Dec 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
If it bothers you unbelievers so much how I refer to the Last book of THE WORD OF GOD, I am honored. Honored how it bothers you, that I donot spell or worship GOD in the way that you unbelievers feel that I should. If you would have done the proper research you would have found out that I am right. But who would expect that from any of you. The last book of The BIBLE was known as REVELATIONS a lot longer then it has been known by REVELATION.