1. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    13 Nov '05 02:31
    Originally posted by aspviper666
    and here i thought this thread was about christians having sex
    They don't have sex...they breed. Right?

=P
  2. Joined
    12 Nov '05
    Moves
    13 Nov '05 20:15
    Are there more stars in the sky or sand on the beach? There is no real answer to your question.
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    13 Nov '05 23:46
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    They don't have sex...they breed. Right?

=P
    Kind of like what the white man said about slave right?
  4. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    14 Nov '05 00:091 edit
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Kind of like what the white man said about slave right?
    You are sadly deficient when it comes to history. White men bred their slaves, after all, with the US Constitution banning the importation of slaves after 1819, money invested in slaves needed to return a profit. Breeding them to produce fit offspring was considered an essential element. Also, slave women served other purposes to the white slave owner--his sons could sow their wild oats without risking the moral censure or financial entanglements that would result from getting an unmarried white woman pregnant. In a similar manner, married white men couls occasionally relieve a little stress in the company of their servants. So, the breeding went on, and it did so in many ways that could not be acknowledged openly.
  5. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    14 Nov '05 00:12
    And in that seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, we will eat our our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach. ISAIAH 4:1(2:1-5:25)
  6. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    14 Nov '05 00:14
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    I agree. BF is shooting duds again.

BF, you really need to stop referring to the Bible until you read it--ALL of it.

edit: sorry, I see you were referring to the WOOD OF GOD or WORD (something only you have, and quite distinct from the Bibles the rest of us can read).
    There are enough of copies of THE WORD OF GOD, for you to read. Try it.
  7. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    14 Nov '05 17:23
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    There are enough of copies of THE WORD OF GOD, for you to read. Try it.
    I've read it several times from cover to cover, as I've noted in a previous thread. Have you read the whole text, cover to cover?
  8. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    14 Nov '05 19:58

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    14 Nov '05 20:09
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Dude I get SEVEN women?

This Bible stuff ROCKS!
    Old people (they have a vested interest) are more likely to be christian. There more old women than old men. Therefore there are more christian men than women!
  10. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    14 Nov '05 20:17

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Standard memberwib
    Stay outta my biznez
    Moves
    14 Nov '05 20:44
    The Bible says I get seven women. RBH said so.

I want my seven women.
    Yes! 7 dishwashers! No waiting.

(taps foot impatiently... waiting to see if Nyxie is still reading the forums)
  12. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    14 Nov '05 20:45

I want my seven women.
    You've gotta live with them all day, week, and month, all year--they're not just for entertainment.
  13. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    14 Nov '05 23:59

I want my seven women.
    Are you sure?

Think of the nagging
  14. England
    Moves
    15 Nov '05 16:34
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    And in that seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, we will eat our our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach. ISAIAH 4:1(2:1-5:25)
    blind faith this is not the text you should be using as it refers to the end of times, as a sign of the end and not to the question which was asked and you gave some answer to. As for the answer to my knowledge is there is more women in the world today as they live a longer easyer life so by this it would be that there are more. As most churches do have a greater female congregation are they christians or gathering together for a socializing with other women.
  15. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    15 Nov '05 19:16
    Originally posted by stoker
    blind faith this is not the text you should be using as it refers to the end of times, as a sign of the end and not to the question which was asked and you gave some answer to. As for the answer to my knowledge is there is more women in the world today as they live a longer easyer life so by this it would be that there are more. As most churches do have a gre ...[text shortened]... emale congregation are they christians or gathering together for a socializing with other women.
    Is not the end of times considered part of the last days.
    As for the reason on why there are more women then men. Men join armies, armies fight wars, and men die. Those men that do remain are not making as many children as they used too. Also due to modern thinking, men donot want to take care of women or children. Also men are thinking of the cost of children rather then increaseing the population.
    Women have tried to take a dominate role in their life. They now live in the world of stress and strain. The life span between men and women has begun to get closer, as the life span of women getting shorter.
    Yes there are more women in churches, for varying reasons. Single female parent homes do tend, to attend church more often than not. Even though Christian together families do tend to attend church. There are Christian families in which the man feels,that he cannot take care of his family and live saved.
    In the ministry that I belong to. All of the members do socialize together. They would rather socialize with each other than with the unsaved World.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree