1. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    15 Nov '05 19:18
    Originally posted by invigorate
    Are you sure?

Think of the nagging
    Saved women donot nag. They tend to want to fit in their husbands plans.
  2. Forgotten
    Moves
    15 Nov '05 19:191 edit
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    They don't have sex...they breed. Right?

=P
    read your bible sir "to know" means to have sex with-
    begat means to give birth
    and there is a whole lotta knowing and begettin'
    a goin' on in the good book
  3. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 05:02
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    Is not the end of times considered part of the last days.
    As for the reason on why there are more women then men. Men join armies, armies fight wars, and men die. Those men that do remain are not making as many children as they used too. Also due to modern thinking, men donot want to take care of women or children. Also men are thinking of the cost of ...[text shortened]... do socialize together. They would rather socialize with each other than with the unsaved World.
    I'm curious, blindfaith. Do you have data to support any of these assertions, or did you get them somewhere else?
  4. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 05:39
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Dude I get SEVEN women?

This Bible stuff ROCKS!
    Are you sure? All that "we will eat our our own bread, and wear our own apparel" kind of makes me think they are more into the company of each other.
  5. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 05:47
    Is not the end of times considered part of the last days.
    As for the reason on why there are more women then men. Men join armies, armies fight wars, and men die. Those men that do remain are not making as many children as they used too. Also due to modern thinking, men donot want to take care of women or children. Also men are thinking of the cost of ...[text shortened]... do socialize together. They would rather socialize with each other than with the unsaved World.
    How-come there is an unexplainable baby-boom of male children after a war?
  6. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 06:05
    Originally posted by Halitose
    How-come there is an unexplainable baby-boom of male children after a war?
    God wants fodder for her wars?
  7. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 07:49
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    God wants fodder for her wars?
    Depends on the POV. IMO it's a restoring of the balance after mankind screws up.
  8. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 12:31
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    I'm curious, blindfaith. Do you have data to support any of these assertions, or did you get them somewhere else?
    Watching those that are going thru life. Studying history, economics,news reports, and etc.etc.etc. Studing the word of GOD ,and Ministries.
  9. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 00:40
    Watching those that are going thru life. Studying history, economics,news reports, and etc.etc.etc. Studing the word of GOD ,and Ministries.
    You are a talented observer!
  10. England
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 14:59
    you could also be reading into things. In the same way many of our christian brethren of the past have read and observed. Even Issac Newton in king henry V111 time also gave a time of the end. Only god knows the time and makes fools of them that try. As with the birth of christ they never understood.
  11. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    18 Nov '05 10:24
    Originally posted by stoker
    you could also be reading into things. In the same way many of our christian brethren of the past have read and observed. Even Issac Newton in king henry V111 time also gave a time of the end. Only god knows the time and makes fools of them that try. As with the birth of christ they never understood.
    Except I spoke the thruth of the times that we live in. I am not predicting the date or time of the return of CHRIST. Or predicting how close we are to Judgement. I just made made a statement of the times in which we live in.
  12. England
    Moves
    18 Nov '05 11:34
    Except I spoke the thruth of the times that we live in. I am not predicting the date or time of the return of CHRIST. Or predicting how close we are to Judgement. I just made made a statement of the times in which we live in.
    not so thier are time throout history when after wars when men have been in short supply, and god pours out his plagues. But you indercate by sugestion that this is the end of times. Its a impilication of this that has been used by church and egotistical blind faith preachers. Not predicting a date(which no one can) making people think they are in the times is a way of putting fear into peoples hearts not the message of love and salvation.
  13. Jupiter
    Moves
    18 Nov '05 22:53
    not so thier are time throout history when after wars when men have been in short supply, and god pours out his plagues. But you indercate by sugestion that this is the end of times. Its a impilication of this that has been used by church and egotistical blind faith preachers. Not predicting a date(which no one can) making people think they are in the times is a way of putting fear into peoples hearts not the message of love and salvation.
    I predict the end of times to be around 2012.... that's 8:12 pm next Tuesday.

As such, all opponents please be prompt with your moves.
  14. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    20 Nov '05 00:50
    The message of love and Salvation is the message of truth. THE WORD OF GOD, clearly says what to look out for in the last days. Those that are afraid they need to make righteous decisions in their life.
  15. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    20 Nov '05 01:02
    The message of love and Salvation is the message of truth. THE WORD OF GOD, clearly says what to look out for in the last days. Those that are afraid they need to make righteous decisions in their life.
    This whole notion of "last days" was invented by Hal Lindsey to offer comfort when the USA and the USSR were practicing a policy of deterrence known as MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction), viz., if I die, everyone dies.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree