1. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Aug '09 15:03
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Exactly this kind of message that so clearly shows that you are not serious 🙂 Lol, lol, lol.

Why not be serious for a while 🙂 Lol, lol, lol.
    no chance, i am a joker through and through, and i cannot change the habits of a lifetime.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    07 Aug '09 15:182 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    no chance, i am a joker through and through, and i cannot change the habits of a lifetime.
    So when you say that you are pro science and anti evolution, dear friend, that's only a joke? 🙂 Lol, lol, lol.

Do you really say by this, old friend, that creationism is only a big joke, and nothing more? 🙂 Lol, lol, lol.
  3. Joined
    03 Apr '09
    Moves
    07 Aug '09 15:19
    Originally posted by barstudd
    You did not see evolution happen...and there is no physical evidence at all, its all theory, theory because there is an evil out there that is trying to blind people like yourself from seeing the truth...God could not offer people who do not have faith a place in his kingdom as it just wouldnt work...So this is your test here on Earth to shake yourself out ...[text shortened]... ence of this at all..

the big bang theory you hear about was god saying let there be light!
    Amusing. Very amusing. An evil out there trying to blind people??
    If you do not believe in evolution do you then believe in Genesis? Humans created out of clay? And god breathed over us and we came to life? Do you really believe that? My mind is open and until I have God coming down and showing me how he can bring clay to life, I'm gonna stick to believing the theory of evolution. As for being in his kingdom, I don't really care.I don't believe in that either.
    Science, my friend has solved all our problems. Not God. He didn't do a thing.
    In his name the Crusades took place. Holy Inquisition. Enlightening events both.
    As for calling other people's minds closed, please do take a look at yourself.
    "Let there be light" Ha. That's the sun, not god. Like you say there is no evidence on the Theory of Evolution. There is no evidence of genesis either. But let us examine this matter using our own minds, not the minds of the authors who wrote the fables in the Bible and decide which is more logic.
  4. Joined
    03 Apr '09
    Moves
    07 Aug '09 15:21
    Originally posted by rwingett
    We see all the physical evidence that supports evolution. An abundance of fossil remains that can be held and studied, for example.

If you find the fossil remains of an angel then maybe you'd be able to build yourself a case.
    Well said
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Aug '09 15:26
    So when you say that you are pro science and anti evolution, dear friend, that's only a joke? 🙂 Lol, lol, lol.

Do you really say by this, old friend, that creationism is only a big joke, and nothing more? 🙂 Lol, lol, lol.
    nope i think that you trying to get me into your web of intrigue is a joke, give it up. lol, lol, lol
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    07 Aug '09 15:28
    nope i think that you trying to get me into your web of intrigue is a joke, give it up. lol, lol, lol
    So I classify you as a joker, a non serious joker, and furthermore, that all creationists are non serious jokers, do you mind?
  7. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    07 Aug '09 15:44
    So I classify you as a joker, a non serious joker, and furthermore, that all creationists are non serious jokers, do you mind?
    Where does Steve Miller fit in with all this?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Aug '09 15:49
    no i don't mind, why should I?
  9. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    07 Aug '09 20:32
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Of course you don't have to. He did say 'please'. However, I find it strange that if 'nothing can make you believe in evolution' why do you have such a strong reaction to the request and why do you not want to watch it?
    Because it might make people believe in it, because it's a waste of time.
  10. Joined
    10 Dec '06
    Moves
    07 Aug '09 20:42
    Originally posted by daniel58
    Because it might make people believe in it, because it's a waste of time.
    you are judging something to be a waste of time without knowing the content.

the human mind, its amazing.
  11. Joined
    10 Dec '06
    Moves
    07 Aug '09 20:44
    umm i dont know if you have noticed but , ummm, cats are cats and dogs are dogs, whether they are big cats or little ones, this is termed variation within a species, which i do not dispute, this is not transmutation of one species to another, for example if a lion is able to prevail in his environment and overcome all other lions, he is a strong lion ...[text shortened]... ctually exist. i have no desire to go to heaven, nor am i worthy of the presence of the Christ.
    You failed in answering my question.
    Try again.
  12. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    07 Aug '09 20:45
    Originally posted by MetBierOp
    you are judging something to be a waste of time without knowing the content.

the human mind, its amazing.
    Unless it supports Christianity, I'm not going to watch it.
  13. Joined
    10 Dec '06
    Moves
    07 Aug '09 21:141 edit
    In fact it does.

If someone tries to disprove Christianity because of Darwin you can send him/her the link of the video.

It also works the other way round.

-edit-
    But you really don't have to.
  14. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    07 Aug '09 21:27
    Originally posted by MetBierOp
    In fact it does.

If someone tries to disprove Christianity because of Darwin you can send him/her the link of the video.

It also works the other way round.

-edit-
    But you really don't have to.
    Well it can't really be both, it probably tends to one way or the other, the maker's of it probably had one way in mind.
  15. Joined
    10 Dec '06
    Moves
    07 Aug '09 21:36
    Originally posted by daniel58
    Well it can't really be both, it probably tends to one way or the other, the maker's of it probably had one way in mind.
    No not at all.
    The intention is to unify.

However, every person has a personal 'filter' which create different views.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree