1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 12:49
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Not long ago, in this very thread, one wrote: "By believing in god you are using your own mind, How foolish to think other wise". In this short sentence I can easily read: "If you don't think like me, you are a fool." And this kind of statements shows very nicely what some christian people think about others not sharing their views.

I enjoy discussing ...[text shortened]... gree upon. I pass that if you don't mind. (...until the cold beer is in it's place.)
    🙂
    Yes my friend. Remember I would not have professed to experiencing the 'afterlife' if you had not brought it up. Much of what you say is right and given this is a public forum I talk very differently than I would if it was just us 2 over a cold beer.

I'm glad you passed on any furthur elaboration on 'afterlife' . I'm sure I would have gotten in a linguistic tangle because, as I said , these experiences are beyond words.

I really hope others dont think like me .Just think for yourself. Like I said if others want to call my experiences just opinions thats fine by me. This is a spirituality forum, but there are a few out there that think it is a chrisianity forum. It isn't and if it was I doubt I would have much to do with it.

Once again, I have no problem with Jesus, especially his teachings. Also I have no problem with peaceful religons.

We all make up a huge picture of life and I believe our 'opinions' are very important in shaping the future of this world. Each of us has a crucial part in moving forward into a new reality. You never know Fabs, you may just get to the 'afterlife' in this life . But thats just my opinion...
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 12:51
    Still joking? Still not serious?
    I didn't see your usual markers for being teaser?
    You confuses me...

Btw, who is this Mr Big you're referring to?
    is not laughter a release for pain? and does not a joke contain an element of truth?
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 13:00
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    is not laughter a release for pain? and does not a joke contain an element of truth?
    An old chinese proverb (that I just invented) says:
    Behave like a joker, and you will be taken as one.
    Behave seriously, and people will listen to you.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 13:14
    An old chinese proverb (that I just invented) says:
    Behave like a joker, and you will be taken as one.
    Behave seriously, and people will listen to you.
    quite but you have failed to address the questions, that's fine, perhaps to answer, would be self incriminating.

here is another ancient chines proverb

behave like a stiff and you shall be treated like a stiff
    loosen up and don't take yourself too seriously and you shall be treated like a human being, not a cyber borg
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 13:19
    quite but you have failed to address the questions, that's fine, perhaps to answer, would be self incriminating.

here is another ancient chines proverb

behave like a stiff and you shall be treated like a stiff
    loosen up and don't take yourself too seriously and you shall be treated like a human being, not a cyber borg
    So you get angry when people don't like your little games of yours?
    You want to be taken seriously despite your inability to take others seriously?
    Does this say anything about your personality?

Okay, fine with me.

You don't have to answer this posting. I think I've said everything I would like to say.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 13:26
    So you get angry when people don't like your little games of yours?
    You want to be taken seriously despite your inability to take others seriously?
    Does this say anything about your personality?

Okay, fine with me.

You don't have to answer this posting. I think I've said everything I would like to say.
    no i don't get angry, why should i get angry? whether anyone takes what i say seriously is irrelevant, truth is truth and has a potency of its own, and who am I anyway, nobody.
  7. Joined
    06 Jun '08
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 13:27
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    I spose once the budda particle is discovered they will have in their hands the last piece of the puzzle and the theory of everything will fall right into place.🙂
    There is no more a Buddha particle than there is a God particle - the theory of everything fell into place 2,500 years ago but for a precise mapping of buddhist theory to QT giving a 21st centuary TOE that is entirely consistant with QT then have a look at www.quantumbuddhisn.com (not .org as that site is owned by a complete nutter)
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 13:31
    Originally posted by clearlight
    There is no more a Buddha particle than there is a God particle - the theory of everything fell into place 2,500 years ago but for a precise mapping of buddhist theory to QT giving a 21st centuary TOE that is entirely consistant with QT then have a look at www.quantumbuddhisn.com (not .org as that site is owned by a complete nutter)
    Yes clearlight. Quantum is just proving what has been declared by bhuddism . This is becoming very well docomented thes days.
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 14:11
    no i don't get angry, why should i get angry? whether anyone takes what i say seriously is irrelevant, truth is truth and has a potency of its own, and who am I anyway, nobody.
    You act if you were angry. But perhaps you were just joking, who knows...
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 16:161 edit
    You act if you were angry. But perhaps you were just joking, who knows...
    actually i think its a national characteristic, for before i was married i dated for some time a Swedish girl, form Norkopping, she also had a no nonsense approach to life.
  11. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 20:49
    actually i think its a national characteristic, for before i was married i dated for some time a Swedish girl, form Norkopping, she also had a no nonsense approach to life.
    Now you make me laugh, and that despite you didn't mean to be funny. 😀

Don't make such a fool of yourself!
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 21:04
    Now you make me laugh, and that despite you didn't mean to be funny. 😀

Don't make such a fool of yourself!
    ok, i shall try, but its true, most of the Swedes i have met do not like nonsense, well not on the scale that i like, which led me to believe that perhaps it may be a cultural thing. 🙂
  13. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 21:08
    ok, i shall try, but its true, most of the Swedes i have met do not like nonsense, well not on the scale that i like, which led me to believe that perhaps it may be a cultural thing. 🙂
    I met an american once. She was black. Does that mean that you are black? What does your husband say about that?

Now, cool off, and use your brain again. See this incident as a warning how easily it is to lose friends. And perhaps how hard it is to regain respect.

Don't answer this posting. And perhaps I will forget this ever happened.
    Of if you do answer it anyway, use all your diplomacy not to dig your hole deeper.
    And, btw, don't use any smilies against me anymore, you know why.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 21:13
    I met an american once. She was black. Does that mean that you are black? What does your husband say about that?

Now, cool off, and use your brain again. See this incident as a warning how easily it is to lose friends. And perhaps how hard it is to regain respect.

Don't answer this posting. And perhaps I will forget this ever happened.
    Of if you do ...[text shortened]... ot to dig your hole deeper.
    And, btw, don't use any smilies against me anymore, you know why.
    as you wish Lord Vader 😠
  15. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 21:19
    as you wish Lord Vader 😠
    May the force be with you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree