Christians are chosen.

Christians are chosen.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
18 Mar 17

Originally posted by Suzianne
So now your foolishness is God's foolishness?

You're supposed to stop digging now.
Of course it is. I wouldn't expect one who calls homosexuality good to be able to see it.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Mar 17

Originally posted by Eladar
Of course it is. I wouldn't expect one who calls homosexuality good to be able to see it.
Oooooooooohhh, what a "burn"....

So racism wasn't good enough for you, you have to be a homophobe now too?

Tell me, genius... how many of these people you hate have you brought to God?

Jesus did his best work among sinners. He didn't hate any of them. Take the hint. Otherwise your Christianity is a sham.

E

Moves
18 Mar 17

Originally posted by Suzianne
Oooooooooohhh, what a "burn"....

So racism wasn't good enough for you, you have to be a homophobe now too?

Tell me, genius... how many of these people you hate have you brought to God?

Jesus did his best work among sinners. He didn't hate any of them. Take the hint. Otherwise your Christianity is a sham.
Not a burn, just the truth. God will provide the burn.

As Jesus said, go and sin no more. Of course this only means something to a person who knows what is actually sinful.

r

Moves
18 Mar 17
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
I've commented on this in the other thread, but I'll also engage you here.

If Christians are "chosen", then why do you go knocking on people's doors?
Just because you are such a nice guy,
We knock on people's doors to give them the opportunity to learn something frrom the Bible, specifically, about God's Kingdom through His son Christ Jesus.
The chosen are ones chosen by Jehovah from among all His servants to become a part of a special group, a new creation:
(Galatians 6:15) For neither is circumcision anything nor is uncircumcision, but a new creation is.
(1 Peter 2:9) But you are “a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for special possession, that you should declare abroad the excellencies” of the One who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

That group are to be a priesthood to help restore mankind to it's rightful, perfect condition.
(Revelation 22:2) down the middle of its main street. On both sides of the river were trees of life producing 12 crops of fruit, yielding their fruit each month. And the leaves of the trees .....were for the healing of the nations.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Mar 17

Originally posted by roigam
Just because you are such a nice guy,
We knock on people's doors to give them the opportunity to learn something frrom the Bible, specifically, about God's Kingdom through His son Christ Jesus.
The chosen are ones chosen by Jehovah from among all His servants to become a part of a special group, a new creation:
(Galatians 6:15) For neither is circumcision ...[text shortened]... ng their fruit each month. And the leaves of the trees .....were for the healing of the nations.
No, the OP title by Robbie Carrobie clearly states "Christians are chosen". There is no talk about "the chosen ones becoming a special group" from within Jehovah's servants.

Or are you saying that only those chosen from amoung "Jehovah's servants" are actually the true Christians and all the other Jehovah's servants are not?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Mar 17
1 edit

Originally posted by roigam
Just because you are such a nice guy...
Oh dear, have you been listening to robbie carrobie telling you that I'm demon possessed? You really should try to understand that this is just an Internet forum board and disagreeing with you is not equal to satanism.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
18 Mar 17

So are you one that knows God, or one who does not? If you do not it is only natural for you to call good evil and evil good.
I feel comfortable considered evil by you, whose posting is characterised only by hatred and bitterness.

You seem a very unhappy person - perhaps you should revisit the new testament and spend less time searching for scriptural interpretations which bolster your animosity and prejudices.

E

Moves
18 Mar 17

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
I feel comfortable considered evil by you, whose posting is characterised only by hatred and bitterness.

You seem a very unhappy person - perhaps you should revisit the new testament and spend less time searching for scriptural interpretations which bolster your animosity and prejudices.
Perhaps you should read the new testament yourself so you can see what it says.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
18 Mar 17

Perhaps you should read the new testament yourself so you can see what it says.
I'm very familiar with it thanks. More so that you I think, who appears to have completely missed the central message.

E

Moves
18 Mar 17

I'm very familiar with it thanks. More so that you I think, who appears to have completely missed the central message.
Central message?

Make Jesus Lord of your life and sin no more.

The problem with most people is that they don't even recognize sin.

Exchanging natural relations (man and woman) for unnatural relations is sinful.

Are you aware of that part or do you need book, chapter and verse?

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
18 Mar 17

Central message?

Make Jesus Lord of your life and sin no more.

The problem with most people is that they don't even recognize sin.

Exchanging natural relations (man and woman) for unnatural relations is sinful.

Are you aware of that part or do you need book, chapter and verse?
That is not the central message of Jesus's teachings.

E

Moves
18 Mar 17

That is not the central message of Jesus's teachings.
Are you so arrogant to believe that you have the right to force your belief on me?

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
18 Mar 17
1 edit

Are you so arrogant to believe that you have the right to force your belief on me?
Indeed not, I would prefer you never change, I find you very entertaining. Even more so now. 🙂

E

Moves
18 Mar 17

Indeed not, I would prefer you never change, I find you very entertaining. Even more so now. 🙂
So you admit that your views on the Bible are simply your opinion about the parts that you have benn made aware? That your opinions are not actualky to be believed by anyone but yourself.

Your opinion is based on generalities and any specifics mentioned in the Bible are to be ignored.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
18 Mar 17

So you admit that your views on the Bible are simply your opinion about the parts that you have benn made aware? That your opinions are not actualky to be believed by anyone but yourself.

Your opinion is based on generalities and any specifics mentioned in the Bible are to be ignored.
I would once again draw your attention to the fact that you have completely failed to grasp the central message of New Testament, and yet presume to lecture others regarding the tenets of this faith which you clearly don't understand. And then I laugh at you again.