1. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    25 Nov '06 07:22
    Originally posted by telerion
    [b]Wow... I find it discouraging, yet quite telling, to have to start off this discussion on the back foot. So not only are these inbred rednecks from DI bible-punching, flat-earth believing fools, they're also fraudulent charlatans? Of course you have mounds of irrefutable evidence to prove it.

Hal, your acting like a child. Quit putting words into ...[text shortened]... ks? Tell you what. Go google it. Don't worry. I'll wait for you.[/b]
    Fair enough, Tel. I think I've made my point (about the absence of any p/r'd articles) and I'm sure the feeling is mutual. Rather than having this degenerate this into another mud-slinging fest, you have yourself a swell holiday.

Cheers.
  2. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    25 Nov '06 18:00
    Originally posted by Halitose
    Fair enough, Tel. I think I've made my point (about the absence of any p/r'd articles) and I'm sure the feeling is mutual. Rather than having this degenerate this into another mud-slinging fest, you have yourself a swell holiday.

Cheers.
    Yes. You've made the point that, although you cited several sources which claimed to be articles
    in peer-reviewed journals, most of them turned out to be disingenuous claims, but that, of all the
    articles ever published, one ID article was published in an obscure scientific journal and the
    circumstances under which the article received publication undermined the very concept of peer
    review in the first place.

A true victory for IDers.

Nemesio

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree