1. At the Revolution
    Moves
    24 Dec '09 17:49
    Here's the logic behind the people who think that there's a such thing as Islamofascists:

1. There are Muslim fascists.
    2. These fascists carry out fascist acts based on their religion.
    3. They represent the Muslim mainstream, who support them due to their fascism.

So, therefore, here's my logic:

1. There were Christian fascists (Hitler, Franco, Jumayyil, etc.)
    2. Most fascists were/are Christian.
    3. Due to the fact that the majority of fascists are Christian, fascism is a Christian ideology.
    4. Due to previous Catholic support for fascist regimes, particularly Mussolini's Italy and Franco's Spain, the relationship between Christianity and fascism is reciprocal -- most Christians are fascists, and most fascists are Christians.
    5. Christofascism.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Dec '09 18:132 edits
    Originally posted by scherzo
    Here's the logic behind the people who think that there's a such thing as Islamofascists:

1. There were Christian fascists (Hitler, Franco, J ocal -- most Christians are fascists, and most fascists are Christians.
    5. Christofascism.
    Anyone who tries to kill me or take my freedoms away I will refer to as a fascist. They come in a variety of forms, don't they scherzo. Its not my fault nor the fault of anyone else who uses the term Islamofasciet that a great number of people today who fit this mold do so in the name of Allah and fight for us to all live under Sharia law.

So tell us, which movements today are fighting to create a Christian theocracy of some kind like we see in the Islamic world?
  3. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    24 Dec '09 19:08

1. There were Christian fascists (Hitler, Franco, J ...[text shortened]... ocal -- most Christians are fascists, and most fascists are Christians.
    5. Christofascism.
    All I know for sure is, My God can beat up your god.
  4. At the Revolution
    Moves
    24 Dec '09 21:39
    Originally posted by whodey
    Anyone who tries to kill me or take my freedoms away I will refer to as a fascist. They come in a variety of forms, don't they scherzo. Its not my fault nor the fault of anyone else who uses the term Islamofasciet that a great number of people today who fit this mold do so in the name of Allah and fight for us to all live under Sharia law.

So tell us, wh ...[text shortened]... day are fighting to create a Christian theocracy of some kind like we see in the Islamic world?
    The entire Catholic population of the world, because of the Catholic church and the Vatican being the most undemocratic theocracy currently in existence. And because of Franco.

The entire Lutheran population of the world, because of Hitler.

All of the Greek Orthodox people, because of George Papadopoulos.

All of the Eastern Orthodox people, because of the Jumayyils.

In fact, every repressive person is a fascist, so we're ALL fascists then!
  5. At the Revolution
    Moves
    24 Dec '09 21:42
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    Is he a masochist now?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '09 23:291 edit

1. There were Christian fascists (Hitler, Franco, J ocal -- most Christians are fascists, and most fascists are Christians.
    5. Christofascism.
    Welcome back from extremist boot camp. Oh, and Happy Christmas btw 😉
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Dec '09 23:323 edits
    The entire Catholic population of the world, because of the Catholic church and the Vatican being the most undemocratic theocracy currently in existence. And because of Franco.

The entire Lutheran population of the world, because of Hitler.

All of the Greek Orthodox people, because of George Papadopoulos.

All of the Eastern Orthodox people, because of the Jumayyils.

In fact, every repressive person is a fascist, so we're ALL fascists then!
    So you continue to call men like Hitler and Papadopouloe "Christians"? You proport to say that these men waged war in the name of God to enslave men in some sort of theocracy?

All I can say is "Whatever". 🙄

The fact remains, that there are no forces I know of at work today trying to bring about a theocracy into existence as we see in the Mulsim world. But we do have a myriad of Mullahs across the globe advocating jihad and Sharia law, do we not?

One thing we can agree upon, however, the above men were facsists as are the Mullahs and their followers.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Dec '09 23:352 edits
    If he is the Israeli God who defended Israel when the Arab nations came against her in the 1940's then you would be correct. 😉
  9. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    25 Dec '09 00:33
    My God is so powerful that he killed my God and then brought my God back to life.
  10. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    25 Dec '09 02:25
    If he is the Israeli God who defended Israel when the Arab nations came against her in the 1940's then you would be correct. 😉
    No, totally different God, I am a Christian. 😉

What I for one don't get is this, The Koran, The OT Bible, and the The Talmud, aren't they all the books of Moses??

Isn't God just God?

Ok guys, come and rip me apart now.

I still say my God is better than your god, and in conclusion, your mothers.
  11. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    25 Dec '09 02:261 edit
    Originally posted by Badwater
    My God is so powerful that he killed my God and then brought my God back to life.
    Jesus that's cool.
  12. At the Revolution
    Moves
    25 Dec '09 02:34
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Welcome back from extremist boot camp. Oh, and Happy Christmas btw 😉
    Same to you.
  13. At the Revolution
    Moves
    25 Dec '09 02:35
    So you continue to call men like Hitler and Papadopouloe "Christians"? You proport to say that these men waged war in the name of God to enslave men in some sort of theocracy?

All I can say is "Whatever". 🙄

The fact remains, that there are no forces I know of at work today trying to bring about a theocracy into existence as we see in the Mulsim world ...[text shortened]... can agree upon, however, the above men were facsists as are the Mullahs and their followers.
    So you deny that the Vatican and Spain under Franco were/are theocracies?

And the "myriad of Mullahs" that you refer to constitute no more than, very liberally, 0.1% of the Muslim population.
  14. At the Revolution
    Moves
    25 Dec '09 02:37
    No, totally different God, I am a Christian. 😉

What I for one don't get is this, The Koran, The OT Bible, and the The Talmud, aren't they all the books of Moses??

Isn't God just God?

Ok guys, come and rip me apart now.

I still say my God is better than your god, and in conclusion, your mothers.
    My God is your God. Let's dispense with this and gang up on the Scientologists.
  15. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    25 Dec '09 16:58
    My God is your God. Let's dispense with this and gang up on the Scientologists.
    I don't pick on retards. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree