1. At the Revolution
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 01:40
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    awesome work.

what are you trying to prove again?

1. is true (not gonna try and prove that hitler was not a christian. it would be unnecessary to prove your "logic" is illogical)
    2. if this is true, why do you need 1 ?
    3. incorrect. fascists are a subgroup of christians. just because a subgroup believes in a pink fluffy unicorn doesn't make the ...[text shortened]... t's not say stupid)
    5. incorrect. (read the above)

this was fun. and easy. got any more?
    It was a farce, smart person.
  2. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 08:01
    Originally posted by scherzo
    And an effective farce, I would add.

Not only that, I understand the underlying precept and would consider it dishonest to attempt to refute it.
  3. At the Revolution
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 21:40
    Originally posted by Badwater
    And an effective farce, I would add.

Not only that, I understand the underlying precept and would consider it dishonest to attempt to refute it.
    Underlying precept to what? The Islamofascism myth?
  4. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 22:01
    Yeah ... and a funny mustache provoked World War II.
    Are you sure?
  5. At the Revolution
    Moves
    17 Jan '10 01:45
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Are you sure?
    Well ... a short guy with half the normal genitalia and a funny mustache.
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    17 Jan '10 12:11
    in web forums you have no way of telling if the person is actually stupid or is playing stupid. that is why i took your words, proven them stupid and that was that. the fact that you realized they were stupid already and just posted here to trigger a response is of no relevance to me
  7. At the Revolution
    Moves
    19 Jan '10 01:52
    in web forums you have no way of telling if the person is actually stupid or is playing stupid. that is why i took your words, proven them stupid and that was that. the fact that you realized they were stupid already and just posted here to trigger a response is of no relevance to me
    If you actually read through part of the thread, you would have noticed that, rather than just reading the thread title and impulsively reacting.
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    21 Jan '10 12:411 edit
    If you actually read through part of the thread, you would have noticed that, rather than just reading the thread title and impulsively reacting.
    i reacted to the first post, do you mean to say your first post was rubbish and i should have read the rest of the thread to see you admit it is rubbish?
  9. At the Revolution
    Moves
    23 Jan '10 01:36
    i reacted to the first post, do you mean to say your first post was rubbish and i should have read the rest of the thread to see you admit it is rubbish?
    I believe I made it pretty clear at the end of the first post that it was an intentional farce designed to refute the myth of "Islamofascism" by hitting the same nerve to Christians what "Islamofascist" hits to us Muslims. If you'd like I can spell out my logic even further for you, since there seems to be a logical jump that most people made that you didn't.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree