1. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    22 Sep '11 11:22
    Originally posted by Dasa
    The highest form of love is to give persons the highest knowledge.

Having the highest knowledge * permanently removes them from their suffering condition.

Offering persons a solution to their suffering condition is the highest love.

Persons who reject this highest knowledge and defend ignorance are no better than cats and dogs.
    Woof Woof Meow Meow.....

Stupid whackjob.
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    22 Sep '11 17:30
    And you know this because............?
    It is just common sense.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Sep '11 18:18
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    It is just common sense.
    The Vedas are the authority on everything spiritual and material - and they give us details of the lower, middle and higher planetary systems - and other universes.

Teachings coming from a doctrine compiled by animal killers and telling us that dead bodies will jump from the grave cannot be the authority - they never were the authority and never will be unless they remove all the falsity they are teaching.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Sep '11 18:34
    The Vedas are the authority on everything spiritual and material - and they give us details of the lower, middle and higher planetary systems - and other universes.

Teachings coming from a doctrine compiled by animal killers and telling us that dead bodies will jump from the grave cannot be the authority - they never were the authority and never will be unless they remove all the falsity they are teaching.
    Including the falsity and absurd claims of your Vedas. They are not and never will be any kind of authority. Only another man made bunch of words to sway those with weak minds who cannot think their way out of a paper bag, much like you.
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Sep '11 18:40
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Including the falsity and absurd claims of your Vedas. They are not and never will be any kind of authority. Only another man made bunch of words to sway those with weak minds who cannot think their way out of a paper bag, much like you.
    Are you enjoying your mathematics - which without the Vedas would not exist.

How about chess! are you enjoying your games of chess which would not exist without the Vedas.

You bite the hand that feeds you.
  6. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    22 Sep '11 18:441 edit

How about chess! are you enjoying your games of chess which would not exist without the Vedas.

We discussed Veda mathematics a number of months ago - it was shown to be wrong.

Hope this helps ๐Ÿ™‚
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Sep '11 18:48
    Originally posted by Agerg
    We discussed Veda mathematics a number of months ago - it was shown to be wrong.

Hope this helps ๐Ÿ™‚
    The Vedas give the blue print and concepts- but we cannot help who bumbles it after that.

Ultimately it has to pass through human hands and .......well you know what I mean.
  8. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    23 Sep '11 03:06

there is no such thing as vedic mathematics.

http://folks.co.in/2010/01/nothing-vedic-about-%E2%80%98vedic-mathematics%E2%80%99/
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Sep '11 03:52
    In your view, who or what is the ultimate authority? Evolutionists say the
    ultimate authority is "nature" what ever that is. I think you are an
    evolutionists, so can you explain what is meant by "nature" as the authority,
    if you agree?
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Sep '11 04:05
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    In your view, who or what is the ultimate authority? Evolutionists say the
    ultimate authority is "nature" what ever that is. I think you are an
    evolutionists, so can you explain what is meant by "nature" as the authority,
    if you agree?
    I don't see an ultimate authority, only the jostling of atoms in a quantum dance resulting in such absurdities as human beings๐Ÿ™‚

If there was some kind of authority it vanished eons ago. I think we are left on island Earth to live or die as we will.

The universe may not even be all there is so the big picture is way bigger than humans can suss out at least in this stage of our development.

If we develop in the next 500 years like we developed in the past 500 years and avoid all the pitfalls of extinction possibilities WE may become the authority.

We have always aimed for godhood, so maybe we will be gods, at least so far advanced as to seem like gods to the likes of us.

Admit it. If some REALLY advanced being came down to Earth, healing the sick and such and claiming to be Jesus incarnate, but this being is just very advanced but no god, how would you tell the difference? Smiting your enemies, setting up shop as the Christian Authority, stopping Muslims in their tracks, how would you know not to worship this being as a god?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Sep '11 04:07
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    there is no such thing as vedic mathematics.

http://folks.co.in/2010/01/nothing-vedic-about-%E2%80%98vedic-mathematics%E2%80%99/
    Very interesting article. Thanks.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Sep '11 04:43
    Originally posted by FMF
    I was wrong if that piece is correct. I said Arabians invented zero and the numerals we use today but the article says they both originated in India. That is still a long long way from calculus.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Sep '11 04:45
    I was wrong if that piece is correct. I said Arabians invented zero and the numerals we use today but the article says they both originated in India. That is still a long long way from calculus.
    Perhaps the zero developed as a result of India-Arabia trade?
  14. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    23 Sep '11 04:53
    there are a lot of claims about who invented the zero. i guess we can count on the fact that it wasn't the europeans.
  15. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    23 Sep '11 04:54
    Originally posted by FMF
    i think that dasa has become a victim of his beliefs.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree