1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Sep '11 01:29
    Originally posted by sumydid
    The Vedic culture existed 50,000 years ago? Civilization sprang up at the Tigris/Euphrates Delta area around 7,000 years ago. So is Vedic culture part of pre-cvilization, i.e. uncivilized? Since there are no known writtten communications before civilization began, how did the Vedic community communicate with one another? Was it a complicated system of ha ...[text shortened]... lation between these seemingly different characters and practices fascinating. Your thoughts?
    "Yuga" is a long amount of time-like 5000 or so years. We are supposed to be in Kali Yuga at the moment.

As for the 50000 figure for theemergence of the vedas, I'm not sold on either of your views and indeed both your views could be held as true for a certain perspective. Both could be wrong.

just my two cents
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Sep '11 03:28
    Originally posted by sumydid
    Why do you ask me to google the word fudge every time I come across one of your posts.

To be totally honest, I'm slightly repulsed at the idea--and the visual--if indeed I were to heed your request.
    That is funny. I think I am going to like you. I was raised in Tyler, Texas.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree