1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    13 Jan '22 00:11
    @divegeester said
    KellyJay here is another of your unproven, unsubstantiated assertions.
    You have been given several reasons for my stance and ignored them. I'm not going to repeat myself; if you think my rationale isn't rational, then engage in conversation and spell out why; asking for something over and over after you have received it is irritating; it doesn't motivate to continue the conversation.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jan '22 00:41
    @kellyjay said
    You have been given several reasons for my stance and ignored them. I'm not going to repeat myself; if you think my rationale isn't rational, then engage in conversation and spell out why; asking for something over and over after you have received it is irritating; it doesn't motivate to continue the conversation.
    No I’ve read every one of them and I’ve reminded you each time of the scripture in Matthew which shows you to be mistaken. It is that which you have ignored.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    13 Jan '22 01:29
    @divegeester said
    No I’ve read every one of them and I’ve reminded you each time of the scripture in Matthew which shows you to be mistaken. It is that which you have ignored.
    Yes, you have ONE SCRIPTURE you use to refute several others from different authors, different books, and in different settings. I think if we were to look at that point alone, I'd rethink your position, not mine. No one argues that Christ doesn't take care of all our sins, He took care of them all, but not all people will accept that sacrifice on His part for us. In several places, we are told about the condemnation for those outside of Christ, those verses don't go away in light of that one, and they are not in conflict with it either.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jan '22 02:00
    @kellyjay said
    Yes, you have ONE SCRIPTURE you use to refute several others from different authors, different books, and in different settings. I think if we were to look at that point alone, I'd rethink your position, not mine. No one argues that Christ doesn't take care of all our sins, He took care of them all, but not all people will accept that sacrifice on His part for us. In several ...[text shortened]... hrist, those verses don't go away in light of that one, and they are not in conflict with it either.
    It’s an unequivocal, specific , bang on target, straight to the core scripture which refutes your bogus assertion.

You got one of those?
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    13 Jan '22 02:05
    @divegeester said
    It’s an unequivocal, specific , bang on target, straight to the core scripture which refutes your bogus assertion.

You got one of those?
    One scripture refutes how many others that don't agree with your interpretation of it, and you are satisfied with your stance?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jan '22 02:071 edit
    @kellyjay said
    One scripture refutes how many others that don't agree with your interpretation of it, and you are satisfied with your stance?
    Your many other don’t add up to squat, except your pridefulness and refusal to admit you are wrong.

When are you actually going to address the scripture I gave you instead of following me around trying to let you off the hook?
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    13 Jan '22 02:14
    @divegeester said
    Your many other don’t add up to squat, except your pridefulness and refusal to admit you are wrong.

When are you actually going to address the scripture I gave you instead of following me around trying to let you off the hook?
    I'll address any scripture you want, more than likely right after you address the ones I gave you, along with the reasoning behind them in how they applied. All you did was make a blanket claim about all of the points given without addressing one of them.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jan '22 11:424 edits
    @kellyjay said
    I'll address any scripture you want, more than likely right after you address the ones I gave you, along with the reasoning behind them in how they applied.
    As I have said several times, I have already done so by giving you this scripture

“Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven people, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.”
    Matt 12:31

All sins but one are not eternal, just blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Very clear.

Here’s another one to help you overcome your pridefulness:

“Truly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the children of man, and whatever blasphemies they utter, but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin”
    Mark 3:28

Even clearer! Actually mentions this ONE sin as being “eternal” AND excludes ALL other sins from being eternal.

In the face of these unequivocal scriptures, will you now acknowledge that your claim that ALL sins are eternal, was an error by you?

Edits typos and omissions.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jan '22 11:53
    I’d better bookmark this page I think.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    13 Jan '22 12:22
    @divegeester said
    As I have said several times, I have already done so by giving you this scripture

“Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven people, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.”
    Matt 12:31

All sins but one are not eternal, just blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Very clear.

Here’s another one to help you over ...[text shortened]... edge that your claim that ALL sins are eternal, was an error by you?

Edits typos and omissions.
    Yea, you give one scripture highlight what you think proves your point and by doing that suggest contradictions within the Word of God, because according to you contradicts exist.

I am telling you that is not true the Word doesn’t have contradictions it’s your interpretation not the text itself that is at odds with the rest of the Word.

You should read all text in the light of all text, cherry-picking out of context twists the truth.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jan '22 14:07
    @kellyjay said
    Yea, you give one scripture highlight
    I’ve given you two. How do you respond specifically to them?

This is a question of your integrity KellyJay.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 15:31
    @divegeester said

You got one of those?
    <<It’s an unequivocal, specific , bang on target, straight to the core scripture>>

It’s also robust.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree