Coffee: Spiritual or Not?

Coffee: Spiritual or Not?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

L

Moves
15 Jul 19
1 edit

Hi guys!
A cup of coffee is always a way to feel better on a rainy day. But the cup of tea can have the same positive effect on me. Still, I have a little secret. Just adding 5 drops of this secret potion to my tea.
https://formulaswiss.com/blogs/cbd/what-is-cbd-oil#benefits
I am taken it mostly for anxiety.
Can not say it is good for you, but for me is better than the coffee.
Louis

S. Korea

Moves
15 Jul 19

All things when done with a spiritual mindset have a spiritual element in them, I would imagine.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
15 Jul 19

@philokalia said
All things when done with a spiritual mindset have a spiritual element in them, I would imagine.
I am minded of the Japanese tea ceremony.

'The unrelenting pace of modern everyday blurs one moment into another, pushing us to seek not only a way out of this frenzied cycle, but also a way to reclaim our present. Chado, the Japanese Tea Ceremony, is one of these paths.'

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
15 Jul 19

@caesar-salad said
Just me, but I really don't think of coffee as being spiritual.

It seems more yang to tea's yin.

Maybe it's strange that an Amerikaner from the Midwest should be more of a tea-drinker, but that's how I am.

I do sometimes drink coffee, though, for social reasons, and sometimes for carnal reasons (e.g., delicious young flower of manhood at the coffee-sampling table), but can't think of any spiritual associations.
When it comes to diet I'm a "Noah's Ark" diet -type guy

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
15 Jul 19

@rookie54 said
i may live to regret this
i did not do this six years ago

[youtube]/1Z48Mjyttlg[/youtube]
Hilarious. lol. That ,ade my morning

:Now attention! , you;re not paying attention are you ... " Classic :0