Conflict between Mormon and Biblical teachings

Conflict between Mormon and Biblical teachings

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S. Korea

Moves
23 May 19

@fmf said
Your credibility when you type out ten or twelve posts in a row of 'advice' about what would make for a better forum while carefully avoiding discussion of the topics in hand.
I actually once created a separate thread about it and it had some positive reaction.

Perhaps a time will come to do that again.

But, hey, you sound like you want to have the last word here and you want our long exchange to end.

I invite that!

I just want to say -- God bless, FMF, and perhaps everything will be generally better because maybe we won't have to hear about "credibility," "Romans," etc.

Maybe we can just post like it's an internet forum, let our hair down, have some fun. That's what I want.

I also do wnat to say that I am not stalking you and have zero intention to do so.

I'll let you have the final word so maybe you want to couch it in a way so that our exchange here ends, right? Because, if you issue some new set of challenges or say something provocative, I might have to actually respond to that directly, right? So, like, if you want my so-called 'stalking' to end, you could be a bit cooperative.

F

Moves
23 May 19

@philokalia said
I'll let you have the final word so maybe you want to couch it in a way so that our exchange here ends, right? Because, if you issue some new set of challenges or say something provocative, I might have to actually respond to that directly, right? So, like, if you want my so-called 'stalking' to end, you could be a bit cooperative.
You liked Romans1009's posting and thought it was good for this community.

That fact - about you - because it is pertinent - will be brought whenever you choose to follow me from thread to thread urging me to post in a way that you like and in a way that you think is good for the community.

Is that a deal that can persuade you to stop your stalking?

S. Korea

Moves
23 May 19

@fmf said
You liked Romans1009's posting and thought it was good for this community.

That fact - about you - because it is pertinent - will be brought whenever you choose to follow me from thread to thread urging me to post in a way that you like and in a way that you think is good for the community.

Is that a deal that can persuade you to stop your stalking?
Well,, I am not stalking you, and I sincerely find it entertaining that you relentlessly bring this up like it is a damage to the imagined "credibility" that I have on this oh-so-important forum.

So, I look forward to keeping a running count of the mentions of Roman1009's.

One of the draws of RHP is seeing how high your move count can potentially get -- let's see how high the R1009 mention count can get, eh?

F

Moves
23 May 19

@philokalia said
So, I look forward to keeping a running count of the mentions of Roman1009's.
The poster Romans1009 is gone.

"Romans1009" now is part of you: the kind of relentless puerile trolling, lasting months and months, that you declared to be the work of "the best poster on this forum"; you made yourself a part of all that creepiness.

The only mentions of Romans1009 from here on will be how your endorsement of him defines you and puts your calls for styles of posting of which you approve in context.

You keep a count if you want.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
23 May 19

@philokalia said

This is boring and makes me feel like you guys are a bit over invested.
I think it is your own 'under investment' that is telling here. Romans was banned from the site and Eladar recently had posts removed by the mods for calling a female poster a 'bitch' and a 'whore.' And these are the 2 posters you single out as great?!

Good grief.

E

Moves
23 May 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I think it is your own 'under investment' that is telling here. Romans was banned from the site and Eladar recently had posts removed by the mods for calling a female poster a 'bitch' and a 'whore.' And these are the 2 posters you single out as great?!

Good grief.
Half truths for no good reason other than to try to argue a point. Pointless, but that is the kind of debate that you enjoy. It fits you.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
23 May 19
1 edit

@eladar said
Half truths for no good reason other than to try to argue a point. Pointless, but that is the kind of debate that you enjoy. It fits you.
As does you calling a female poster a 'bitch' and a 'whore' and tendering no apology (that I have seen) for doing so.

E

Moves
23 May 19
2 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
As does you calling a female poster a 'bitch' and a 'whore' and tendering no apology (that I have seen) for doing so.
It served its purpose. I got the moderating I had been asking for. Shav's posts about my wife were finally deleted. If I did not take the route I did, shav's posts would not have been moderated.

Now maybe suzi will stop harrassing me.

You, fmf and suzi seem to have all been put in your place. You are no longer harrassing me.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
23 May 19
1 edit

@eladar said
It served its purpose. I got the moderating I had been asking for. Shav's posts about my wife were finally deleted. If I did not take the route I did, shav's posts would not have been moderated.
That's great.

But where is the apology to the female poster that you called a 'bitch' and a 'whore?'

Edit: Or do you lack the humility?

E

Moves
23 May 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
That's great.

But where is the apology to the female poster that you called a 'bitch' and a 'whore?'

Edit: Or do you lack the humility?
I have apologized for having to do it. I wish it was not needed. Sorry it had to be.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
23 May 19
2 edits

@eladar said
I have apologized for having to do it. I wish it was not needed. Sorry it had to be.
Who put me in my place?

I've had no contact by anybody about posts I have made with you. - I have also made no changes in the way I interact with you.

F

Moves
23 May 19

@eladar said
Now maybe suzi will stop harrassing me.
You called a woman on a public forum a bitch and a whore repeatedly because you oppose online "harassment"?

No wonder you have Philokalia's endorsement.

E

Moves
23 May 19
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Who put me in my place?

I've had no contact by anybody about posts I have made with you. - I have also made no changes in the way I interact with you.
I did by calling you what you are, a petty little man who has no greater purpose in life than to harrass people on an internet forum.

I go away and do other things and you are still here. I will go off for another year or so and you will remain here still harrassing more people.

The usual suspects around here need to step away from this site for a while and see that there is more to life than harrassing people on an internet forum.

S. Korea

Moves
23 May 19

Oh dear, look at all these bad boys!

Romans
Shav
Elader
Philokalia

We're all so grateful to have FMF and his posse here to keep the rule of propriety.

Before too long it'll look like we're on the internet or something.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
23 May 19

@eladar said
I did by calling you what you are, a petty little man who has no greater purpose in life than to harrass people on an internet forum.

I go away and do other things and you are still here. I will go off for another year or so and you will remain here still harrassing more people.

The usual suspects around here need to step away from this site for a while and see that there is more to life than harrassing people on an internet forum.
Which one of us have called a female poster a 'bitch' and a 'whore?' (Not me sir).

And I'm glad to hear that you apologized to Suzianne directly. Can you point me to the thread where that apology was made?