Countdown / countup to the Day of the Lord

Countdown / countup to the Day of the Lord

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
31 Dec 18

@suzianne said
I applaud this. Five good choices there.
Divegeester will be having apocalyptic dreams.

Moves
31 Dec 18

We're still here Ed.

Moves
31 Dec 18
1 edit

@secondson said
Divegeester will be having apocalyptic dreams.
Every thread, every day, there is Josephw pretending to be SecondSon and chasing his hero divegeester around the threads 😍

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
31 Dec 18

@divegeester said
Every thread, every day, there is Josephw pretending to be SecondSon and chasing his hero divegeester around the threads 😍
Well, that's because I don't like you, but I love you. After all, you're almost as big a narcissist as I am, and you provide loads of diversionary entertainment. 😂

Did the world come to an end? I just got up and haven't looked outside yet. 😜

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
31 Dec 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
We're still here Ed.
One more day of God's grace, but the countdown is still on. 🤔

Moves
31 Dec 18

@secondson said
One more day of God's grace, but the countdown is still on. 🤔
The universe is eternal, time a human construct. In light of this, countdowns will always end in failure.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
31 Dec 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
The universe is eternal, time a human construct. In light of this, countdowns will always end in failure.
I get what you're saying, but the Bible says there's a timetable in place for the future.

Even the universe, all creation, will be "dissolved". "But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up." 2 Peter 3:10

"Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness." 2 Peter 3:13

"For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled." Matthew 5:18

There will be no failure in what the Word of God says.

I ain't risking it! 🕊

EP

Phoenixville, PA

Moves
31 Dec 18

We have entered into the "age to come" foretold by Jesus in Mark 10:30.

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/

Moves
31 Dec 18

@edward-palamar said

No, we haven't.

Your countdown went nowhere.

Moves
31 Dec 18
1 edit

@edward-palamar said

What a load of bollocks.

You are a deluded fake old chap.

EP

Phoenixville, PA

Moves
31 Dec 18

@divegeester said
I've just noticed a private message from you which I haven't read, as if you are some sort of churchman having something valuable to say as regards a tenet of faith in which I might in error.

You entitled your message to me "Your Prediction", and you have been graciously reminded that this topic is about the prophetic Book of Daniel, not 'my prediction'.

So if you have anything of importance to add, make it known publicly so that we may all benefit from it here.

EP

Phoenixville, PA

Moves
31 Dec 18

@divegeester said
What a load of bollocks.

You are a deluded fake old chap.
You snooze, you lose.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Dec 18

@edward-palamar said
I've just noticed a private message from you which I haven't read, as if you are some sort of churchman having something valuable to say as regards a tenet of faith in which I might in error.

You entitled your message to me "Your Prediction", and you have been graciously reminded that this topic is about the prophetic Book of Daniel, not 'my prediction'.

So if yo ...[text shortened]... have anything of importance to add, make it known publicly so that we may all benefit from it here.
It IS your prediction.

Your countdown started on a day chosen by you, not Daniel, and it has significance ONLY to you, not Daniel.

It is entirely your prediction, owned by no one but you.

You lent your own fanciful meaning to Daniel, and therefore made it not a scriptural prophecy, but a simple prediction from a nobody.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
31 Dec 18

@edward-palamar said

So what happens next?

Will we notice it?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
31 Dec 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
No, we haven't.

Your countdown went nowhere.
Did too! It went right to the 31st.

Unless unless, there's something happening right under our noses that only Palamar can see.