1. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    15 Sep '18 15:42
    We are less than 104 days from the completion of the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14.

There is much more info at my website listed in my profile at redhotpawn.

There is even an active topic already here :

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/science/the-unsealing-of-an-ancient-book.177961
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Sep '18 17:09
    Originally posted by @edward-palamar
    We are less than 104 days from the completion of the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14.

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/science/the-unsealing-of-an-ancient-book.177961
    What on Earth are you on about?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Sep '18 17:11

Ok had a quick look at your profile, your “website” (if that’s what you call it) and the thread in the Science forum.

You’re a fruit loop aren’t you?
  4. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    15 Sep '18 17:46

i didnt bother looking at your book. but everyone and their brother miss a number of things.

Problably most importantly would be the Great Day of the Lord.It is the braking of the Sixth Seal.

upon breaking the 6th Seal, if you take time to read carefully. it is the last line. "run and hide, for the Great Day of the Lord is here". There are a number of variations of the same text. but all say the same.

You see, the first 5 seals will take place, unknowticed. and there is a reason for that too. because everyone keeps thinking the first seal is the anti Christ, when it is not.
  5. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    15 Sep '18 17:47
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Ok had a quick look at your profile, your “website” (if that’s what you call it) and the thread in the Science forum.

we are all fools here, so get over it
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Sep '18 21:05

104 days?? Sweet Jesus!! If only you were right,I'd be jumping for joy. Unfortunately no man knoweth the hour. There is a reason for this 😉
  7. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    15 Sep '18 21:16
    What on Earth are you on about?
    Could you be more specific?
  8. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    15 Sep '18 21:19

I read in your profile that you believe you are the "sign" spoken of in Matthew 24:30 which says, "And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:"

I read that as saying the "sign" is "of the Son of man" and not of any other, nor is any other the sign.

Having read some of your postings I'm curious if you perceive yourself as a prophet. If so, then how will you authenticate that?
  9. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    15 Sep '18 21:19
    Originally posted by @pudgenik
    True words. 😉
  10. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    15 Sep '18 21:201 edit

Animals and birds look, too.

Try using your intellect.

I'm old enough to remember when "Fruit Loops" first began some of their epic journeys down the throats of humanity.

Are you a cocoa puff?
  11. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    15 Sep '18 21:251 edit
    i didnt bother looking at your book.
    You would have failed anyway had you tried, it isn't mine; it is called the Book (prophecy) of Daniel, it is written by prophet Daniel during the time of Israel's Babylonian captivity..

As for all that jazz about the Book of Revelation, it is the devil who tries to get you to talk about it so.
  12. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    15 Sep '18 21:29
    In the future you might try breaking it to him/her a little nicer, like introducing the Firesign Theatre album, "I Think We're All Bozos On This Bus".
  13. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    15 Sep '18 21:351 edit
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    104 days?? Sweet Jesus!! If only you were right,I'd be jumping for joy. Unfortunately no man knoweth the hour. There is a reason for this 😉
    You're lying.

I know this.

Go to the sister topic included in the Science Forum and watch the Paul Godfrey video to which I linked.

You need to understand that knowledge of an expected end is not contrary to what Jesus says.
  14. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    15 Sep '18 21:54
    Originally posted by @secondson
    I read in your profile that you believe you are the "sign" spoken of in Matthew 24:30 which says, "And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:"

I read that as saying the "sign" is "of the Son of man" and not of any other, nor is any other the sign.

Having read some of your postings I'm curious if you perceive yourself as a prophet. If so, then how will you authenticate that?
    If Jesus comes one time to suffer as He did for our sakes, sending His angel ahead of Him before so doing, is Jesus not entitled to do the same when He returns in fulfillment of His saying, "so that where I am, so also you may be"?

Given Satan's assaults and how he has treated Christ, I don't much expect him to recognize the prophet of the Most High, but then again, Christ's return is about saving us from the lost, passing world to the new heavens and earth where righteousness dwells according to 2 Peter 3:10-14.

Satan is due to pass with that transference.

Part of my being cleansed includes a similar end to my kingship per the prophecy of Daniel.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Sep '18 22:03
    You're lying.

I know this.

Go to the sister topic included in the Science Forum and watch the Paul Godfrey video to which I linked.

You need to understand that knowledge of an expected end is not contrary to what Jesus says.
    Knowledge of an end and predicting the date are two different things.
    Jesus said that not even He knows.
    Which of the two are you doing?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree