1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jun '10 13:47
    This is the last time i am logging on to this chat space.

Its over run by crazy christians, who just spout goobly gook to each other, all day and night.

They cant understand the slightest thing, about the soul and god, because their so indoctrinated with all that goobly gook nonsense.

Anyone who is intelligent, reguards your christian babble as childish.

And anyone who is not intelligent, is a christian.

Do not respond to my post, because i wont be logging on.

cheers vishvahetu
  2. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    11 Jun '10 14:17
    Originally posted by vishvahetu

Its over run by crazy christians, who just spout goobly gook to each other, all day and night.

They cant understand the slightest thing, about the soul and god, because their so indoctrinated with all that goobly gook nonsense.

Anyone who is intelligent, reguards your christian babble as c ...[text shortened]... is a christian.

cheers vishvahetu
    Them Christians will miss you (early in the morning)
    😵
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    11 Jun '10 14:33

Anyone who is intelligent, reguards your christian babble as c ...[text shortened]... is a christian.

cheers vishvahetu
    For some reason that "cheers" just doesn't seem genuine.
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    11 Jun '10 15:18

Actually there are more atheists here than Christians and since you were spouting just as much goobly gook as anyone else I don't see why you are unhappy about it.
    You are probably leaving because you don't like to be criticized, yet you have done nothing but criticize since you got here.
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Jun '10 15:23
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Actually there are more atheists here than Christians and since you were spouting just as much goobly gook as anyone else I don't see why you are unhappy about it.
    You are probably leaving because you don't like to be criticized, yet you have done nothing but criticize since you got here.
    nice reply, saves me the trouble of composing one myself.

anyway. i wonder if he can abstain from posting. i am sure he will come and at least check this thread. to see if we miss him, if he triggered some emotional response, if anyone starts crying over him.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Jun '10 17:12
    [And anyone who is not intelligent, is a christian.
    How about a nice game of chess?. 😠
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Jun '10 17:13
    Originally posted by darvlay
    For some reason that "cheers" just doesn't seem genuine.
    LOL.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Jun '10 22:16

cheers vishvahetu
    Hey hippy!where you going son? We's only getting warmed up.
    You're approach is all wrong. You are a sub,so you'll be around.

Since you've been here I've read a lot of interesting discussion that has transpired.
    Those crazy christians have also been here, but alas, there is no separate forum for them, so must all live happily together.

What were you expecting from this forum anyway, mutual palm greasing? If so you should probably direct your attentions to the general forum.
    Cheers Vishvahetu, you mill be missed🙂
  9. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    12 Jun '10 15:47

cheers vishvahetu
    Reminds me of the kid on the playground, who, when the game doesn't go his way, takes the only ball and goes home pouting.

Please don't go!
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 02:38
    Originally posted by josephw
    Reminds me of the kid on the playground, who, when the game doesn't go his way, takes the only ball and goes home pouting.
    Your post reminds me of you - as it happens - and your diagnosis that those who don't agree with you are "dead" and then, as your pouting finale, you assert that you are "immortal". Game over, eh?
  11. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 09:131 edit
    Good riddance. One less idiot on a high horse.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 11:501 edit

cheers vishvahetu
    I couldn't help but notice your avatar as I was reading your fabulous post and something inside me wanted to chuckle.
  13. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 13:02

cheers vishvahetu
    WHY would you have to start a whole new thread just to say "goodbye" ?
  14. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 14:44
    Someone open a window, it's a bit smuggy in here...
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    14 Jun '10 10:04
    Originally posted by jaywill
    WHY would you have to start a whole new thread just to say "goodbye" ?
    to have a sense of self righteousness. to see if anyone would miss him. to read if someone agrees with him and says "oh what a shame he is leaving, his was the only voice of truth around here". to see if there is any plea to not leave. to troll.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree