1. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Moves
    16 Jun '10 04:27
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    This is the last time i am logging on to this chat space.

Its over run by crazy christians, who just spout goobly gook to each other, all day and night.

They cant understand the slightest thing, about the soul and god, because their so indoctrinated with all that goobly gook nonsense.

Anyone who is intelligent, reguards your christian babble as c ...[text shortened]... is a christian.

Do not respond to my post, because i wont be logging on.

cheers vishvahetu
    After starting a thread like this, its no wonder your too embarrased to come back.
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    16 Jun '10 12:04
    Originally posted by barstudd
    After starting a thread like this, its no wonder your too embarrased to come back.
    why do you refer in the second person to a person you say is not in the room?
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    17 Jun '10 02:29
    Originally posted by FMF
    Your post reminds me of you - as it happens - and your diagnosis that those who don't agree with you are "dead" and then, as your pouting finale, you assert that you are "immortal". Game over, eh?
    Huh?
  4. weedhopper
    Moves
    01 Jul '10 02:06
    Originally posted by black beetle
    Them Christians will miss you (early in the morning)
    😵
    and in heaven.
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    08 Jul '10 18:44
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    This is the last time i am logging on to this chat space.

Its over run by crazy christians, who just spout goobly gook to each other, all day and night.

They cant understand the slightest thing, about the soul and god, because their so indoctrinated with all that goobly gook nonsense.

Anyone who is intelligent, reguards your christian babble as c ...[text shortened]... is a christian.

Do not respond to my post, because i wont be logging on.

cheers vishvahetu
    I see that u have other postings in this forum past the date of this post
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Jul '10 21:46
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I see that u have other postings in this forum past the date of this post
    So what of it?
    Does he have to apologize or can he continue to keep posting without being hounded for past mistakes?
    Its not like vishvas been banned or anything.
    He certainly did get up your little kaboodles though, didn't he?
  7. weedhopper
    Moves
    09 Jul '10 15:46
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    So what of it?
    Does he have to apologize or can he continue to keep posting without being hounded for past mistakes?
    He doesn't "have" to apologize, but anyone with a modicum of home trraining knows that he should apologize. It would go a long way toward rehabilitating the less-than-stellar opinion other posters have of him.
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    09 Jul '10 16:01
    So what of it?
    basically he promises something he didn't deliver, and hasn't apologized about it. also rumor has it that he never intended to leave in the first place and he only wanted to see how many people would beg him to stay.

odds are he was disappointed.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Jul '10 01:07
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    basically he promises something he didn't deliver, and hasn't apologized about it. also rumor has it that he never intended to leave in the first place and he only wanted to see how many people would beg him to stay.

odds are he was disappointed.
    He has declared that he will answer "spiritual questions". None were forthcomig.
    I would've been interested in his answers, not his scources.
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Jul '10 01:08
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    He doesn't "have" to apologize, but anyone with a modicum of home trraining knows that he should apologize. It would go a long way toward rehabilitating the less-than-stellar opinion other posters have of him.
    And I think the christians on this site should be a bit more christian, but I dont get my way, do i?
  11. weedhopper
    Moves
    10 Jul '10 15:32
    And I think the christians on this site should be a bit more christian, but I dont get my way, do i?
    "You can't always get what you want..."
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Jul '10 16:30
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    "You can't always get what you want..."
    Cheers Mick😉
  13. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    10 Jul '10 17:16
    Above all else Karoly, the posters on this forum are humans (some of which have Christian beliefs/hopes); and as such they act like humans when some half deranged preacher of self invented 'spirituality' comes along hijacking threads and pontificating insultingly over matters that are far beyond his ken or learning.

I think Zahlanzi nailed it when he/she asserted that Vishva made this thread only to gauge the extend to which people will miss his 'profound' insight and plead with him to stay that little bit longer.
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Jul '10 17:22
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Above all else Karoly, the posters on this forum are [b]humans (some of which have Christian beliefs/hopes); and as such they act like humans when some half deranged preacher of self invented 'spirituality' comes along hijacking threads and pontificating insultingly over matters that are far beyond his ken or learning.

I think Zahlanzi nailed it when he ...[text shortened]... h people will miss his 'profound' insight and plead with him to stay that little bit longer.[/b]
    I am not disagreeing with the drama bit. If you like soap operas, then great.
    I think "truth" is there for all to be grasped. I try to get into the truth of a debate, into the info. Yeah,I get personal, and all, but I remeber that that is not what matters.
    So would you put me in the same category as vishva? Because it certainly sounds like it. I got self-invented spirituality and like to hijack threads. Where would you draw the line? Where should I draw the line? (serious. i respect your views, dear Agerg)
  15. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    10 Jul '10 17:502 edits
    I am not disagreeing with the drama bit. If you like soap operas, then great.
    I think "truth" is there for all to be grasped. I try to get into the truth of a debate, into the info. Yeah,I get personal, and all, but I remeber that that is not what matters.
    So would you put me in the same category as vishva? Because it certainly sounds like it. I got s ...[text shortened]... d you draw the line? Where should I draw the line? (serious. i respect your views, dear Agerg)
    I don't think there is a requirement to draw any lines. I acknowledge that you are open minded with respect to matters about spirituality and would draw your inspirations from a number of different genres of belief etc... as you'll acknowledge I lack this disposition.

As for differences between yourself ond Vishva, I fail to recall any matter of discussion where without any reading or education on certain matters you assert with unbreachable confidence that any views counter to yours are flat out wrong. Neither do I recall any lengthy and contiguous series of posts where you denigrate the intellect of individuals or large groups of people for lacking your beliefs. Furthermore, you're willing to concede that there varying degrees of faith underlying your views yet Vishva does not. Most importantly you're willing to engage in debate and discussion, Vishva is willing only to preach.

You mention a number of times in different threads that Vishva is 'baring his soul' and telling his story, and for that we should see some virtue in his posts. I disagree with this; most of us here have been (implicity or explicitly) 'baring our "souls"' as we rack up posts and points of discussion which differentiate our views from others or highlight our own positions of belief or disbelief, and so I argue that your point here is moot.

To finish, I don't put you in any category similar to Vishva other than mutual respect/similarity of belief...I too have come to respect your own views (though I very rarely agree with them!) :]

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree