Create something new.

Create something new.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 May 12

Originally posted by SwissGambit
Three other people understand it so far.

It can only be revealed when your mind is ready.
My mind will never be ready for such nonsense. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
16 May 12
1 edit

Originally posted by RJHinds
My mind will never be ready for such nonsense. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
I won't stand for you cynical unbelievers mocking the glorious reality I have created. Throw away your preconceptions and take it on faith. Only then will the awesomness of this new world be revealed to you.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
16 May 12

Originally posted by stellspalfie
hey dasa, hows things. why do you call it "cheating science"?

is it the whole of the big bang you disagree with or just parts? for example to you accept that the universe is expanding?
You will not understand this because it is higher level spirituality - and it is just a tiny bit of information on how the Lord created the universes - and as you can see there is expansion going on in the creation process..

MAHA VISNU

1) MAHA VISNU lies on the Causal Ocean which appears in one corner of the spiritual world. He manifests the mahat tattva (or the sum total of material energy). It is into this mahat tattva that He exhales all of the seedlike universes through the pores of His skin. These seedlike universes then expand as the different material elements form coverings around them. Each of the coverings is ten times thicker than the previous covering and form a shell-like covering. When Maha Visnu impregnates the living entities by His glance into the material nature it begins to manifest its various energies.

2) When the universes have thus developed in the womb of material nature, Maha Visnu expands as GARBHODAKASAYI VISNU, Who enters into each universe with the living entities of that particular universe and thus activates each universe by His presence. He lies down on Ananta Sesa who lies on the Garbha ocean, which is the perspiration from the Lord's body and half fills the universe. From His navel comes a lotus bud which is the total form of the living entities' fruitive activity. The lotus grows dissipating the darkness of the universe. On top of the lotus Brahma, the first living being appears. Situated on the lotus, Brahma could not understand anything. He began entering the stem and climbed down to find its origin. Not finding anything, Brahma again returned to the top of the lotus where he heard the word ta-pa (austerity). Hearing the sound Brahma underwent penance for one thousand celestial years; (6x30x12x1000 earthly years). Being very pleased with Brahma's tapasya, the Lord manifested the Vaikuntha planets to him. Seeing Vaikuntha, Brahma became very happy and bowed to the Lord. Being very pleased with Brahma the Lord shakes his hand and reveals how to create the universe.

3) To maintain the universe Garbhodakasayi Visnu expands as KSIRODAKASAYI VISNU, Who is the all-pervading Supersoul (Paramatma). By His entering into every atom He maintains the whole universe. His abode is Svetadvipa, an island in the ocean of milk.

Krsna's energies can also be divided into three: His energy of thinking feeling and acting. When He exhibits His thinking energy, He is the Supreme Lord; when He exhibits His feeling energy, He is Lord Vasudeva; when He exhibits His acting energy, He is Sankarsana Balarama. Without His thinking, feeling and acting, there would be no possibility of creation. Although there is no creation in the spiritual world - for there the planets are beginningless - there is creation in the material world. In either case, however, both the spiritual and material worlds are manifestations of the energy of acting, in which Krsna acts in the form of Sankarsana and Balarama.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
17 May 12

Originally posted by Dasa
Cheating science has told us all including our children - that there was an explosion and now every good thing exist in the cosmos/existence we all find ourselves,

Now without borrowing any ideas from what already exist - create a new existence/world from your creative conscious mind.

What would it look like and how would it operate and function.

If ...[text shortened]... asic introduction/description.

IT CANNOT BE DONE......its impossible.

Therefore God exist.
here it is in 1500 words or less:

you should not have dropped out of school. it's not too late for you to return and complete your GED.

good luck, we're all rooting for you.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
17 May 12

You will not understand this because it is higher level spirituality - and it is just a tiny bit of information on how the Lord created the universes - and as you can see there is expansion going on in the creation process..

MAHA VISNU

1) MAHA VISNU lies on the Causal Ocean which appears in one corner of the spiritual world. He manifests the mahat tattv ...[text shortened]... tations of the energy of acting, in which Krsna acts in the form of Sankarsana and Balarama.
My story makes more sense.

d

Moves
17 May 12

MAHA VISNU

1) MAHA VISNU lies on the Causal Ocean which appears in one corner of the spiritual world. He manifests the mahat tattv ...[text shortened]... tations of the energy of acting, in which Krsna acts in the form of Sankarsana and Balarama.
Of course, noone will understand this tripe. It is clearly written by some drugged-up lunatic. Any guru who pretents to explain this is a fraud.

GENS UNA SUMUS

Moves
17 May 12

You will not understand this because it is higher level spirituality...

May we infer from this that you have attained a higher level of spirituality? Or just that you have not yet attained a level at which you stop being stupified by your own magniloquence?

Moves
17 May 12

MAHA VISNU

despite my low level of spirituality im going to take that as a 'yes'. you do think the universe is expanding.

do you accept that it is expanding from a central point?

do you agree that the universe is around 14 billion years old?

is there a reason in your religion for the universe to expand?

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
17 May 12

From what I have read, I do not accept this. Here's a fairly good explanation:
This is the right place to ask if you aren't sure. This is actually a cosmology question but if you're not sure, and it's something to do with space, then general astronomy is fine.

On to the question, the Universe, at least according to current theory, has no centre. The important thing to realise is that a 'singularity' is not a physical thing, i.e. you can't say 'oh look at that singularity over there'. In fact a singularity is merely a situation where our theories cease to be meaningful. The Big Bang model says that the Universe was hotter and denser in the past, but current theory doesn't actually let us wind the clock back to the very beginning. The equations themselves stop being meaningful at some point.

This means that when we say 'the Universe is 14 Billion years old' what we really mean is that it is 14 Billions years from the oldest time our theories can make an accurate prediction. At some point as we wind the clock back and the Universe becomes more and more dense and hot we reach a point where we don't know how stuff behaves at those densities and temperatures. Our theories stop working, and we describe this as a 'singularity' but that is a description of an equation, not a physical 'thing'.

Hopefully that answers part of your question. In terms of their being a 'centre', the Big Bang theory says that the Universe is roughly the same everywhere, so there are no special points. A centre would be such a special point. Big Bang theory is compatible with the Universe being infinite. So at the earliest time we can describe it with current theories, the Universe was probably infinite in extent and everywhere very hot and dense. From this point, everything in the Universe began moving away from everything else. This expansion is uniform, in the sense that at all points it appears to an observer at that point that they are at the centre, since the rate of expansion in all directions is the same. There is no universal centre.

The other thing to realise is that the Big Bang was not something that occurred at some particular place, sending material outwards into previously empty space.
http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=232453

Moves
17 May 12

This is the right place to ask if you aren't sure. This is actually a cosmology question but if you're not sure, and it's something to do with space, then general astronomy is fine.

On to the question, the Universe, at least according to current theory, has no centre. ...[text shortened]... usly empty space.
yup, you are right. the stupid thing is, i was watching a documentary about this a few days ago. it obviously went in one ear and out of the other.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18 May 12

MAHA VISNU

So I posted my idea of the beginning of the universe and you ignored it. Is that because you only want to hear what YOU want to hear and nothing else?

n

Moves
18 May 12

MAHA VISNU

...tard

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
18 May 12

On to the question, the Universe, at least according to current theory, has no centre. ...[text shortened]... usly empty space.
This means that when we say 'the Universe is 14 Billion years old' what we really mean is that it is 14 Billions years from the oldest time our theories can make an accurate prediction.

The key words here are "OUR THEORIES" and "OUR THEORIES" can not make an "accurate prediction".

Moves
18 May 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
This means that when we say 'the Universe is 14 Billion years old' what we really mean is that it is 14 Billions years from the oldest time [b]our theories can make an accurate prediction.

The key words here are "OUR THEORIES" and "OUR THEORIES" can not make an "accurate prediction".[/b]
What you are missing here is that both "theory" and "accuracy" are concepts within science. If you apply a scientific standard to define the limits of theory, and a scientific standard to define the accuracy of a theory's predictions, there is no problem. But if you want complete 100.000000...% accuracy, you can't get that from science.

Take for example using the theoretical equation to define the speed or velocity at a given time t after dropping a ball. it is v = gt where v=velocity, g = the acceleration due to gravity, and t = seconds elapsed after letting go of the ball.

The accuracy of the calculation depends on the accuracy of estimating g, which varies depending on where you are on the earth and how you measure it, and is not accurate if there is air resistance (drag) which increases with speed and which will vary with barometric pressure. The answer will even depend to a small degree on where the sun and moon are in the sky.

So the ranges of completely correct answers will vary depending on these factors, and scientists recognize this.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
18 May 12

despite my low level of spirituality im going to take that as a 'yes'. you do think the universe is expanding.

do you agree that the universe is around 14 billion years old?

is there a reason in your religion for the universe to expand?
I am not getting side tracked into discussing this subject in length..

Your questions are baiting and your sincerity is in question.

You must at least understand basic spirituality first -before you can skip to these type of enquiries.

Your belief that God does not exist is a basic problem for you and you want to discuss universes instead.

Put the horse before the cart please.