1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 May '12 14:59
    Cheating science has told us all including our children - that there was an explosion and now every good thing exist in the cosmos/existence we all find ourselves,

Now without borrowing any ideas from what already exist - create a new existence/world from your creative conscious mind.

What would it look like and how would it operate and function.

If the existence we all now find ourselves surrounded by - was created by a random explosion then to create a new creation with your creative intelligence and conscious mind should be easy.

Remember do not borrow anything from what already exist and you must create an entirely new existence.

If an explosion did it without intelligence and consciousness - then you should do it with intelligence and consciousness.

About 1500 words should give us all a basic introduction/description.

IT CANNOT BE DONE......its impossible.

Therefore God exist.
  2. Wat?
    Moves
    16 May '12 15:24

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    16 May '12 15:39
    If an explosion did it without intelligence and consciousness - then you should do it with intelligence and consciousness.

Sending A "Hallelujah To Ya!
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 May '12 15:46
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Cheating science has told us all including our children - that there was an explosion and now every good thing exist in the cosmos/existence we all find ourselves,

Now without borrowing any ideas from what already exist - create a new existence/world from your creative conscious mind.

If ...[text shortened]... asic introduction/description.

Therefore God exist.
    A cosmic high school class in another universe has universe creation course, where the students can set up conditions for the universe they create and one student set up the conditions for our universe. This student was aware of other student's work and wanted to not duplicate their efforts. So our universe came about with the help of the student's mentor and guide, together they designed our universe to come out favorable for live but to have some areas that were enough different not to cause problems with the other students or classes.

They have these universe making machines that sort of blow inwards, an inside out blower that imparts space-time into a box and the time frame inside the newly minted universe goes by millions of times faster than the time frame of the students classroom.

The students are judged by how long the new universe lasts, whether advanced life forms grow inside their universes and how they handle the end of life of the student universes.

When they start out as freshmen they grow only a kind of simulation of a universe, they are not allowed to make a real universe at this stage in their development, but by their junior years they start making real universes and of course from their viewpoint the whole universe is inside a box a couple of feet wide so each one can be followed as the universe develops.

Each student makes as many universes as they can in their junior and senior years, some of them as many as twenty separate universes, each with different laws of physics and so forth.

The student making our universe was in the junior class and our universe was just the third one for that student.

That student will be judged shortly on the quality of our universe, the number of intelligent life forms in various planets around that universe.
  5. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    16 May '12 15:46

Therefore God exist.
    Hrblo ffft prunt smegdo plonk dewplo trfghj blmpt.

Done.

I just proved that God does not exist. πŸ˜€
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    16 May '12 15:55
    Originally posted by SwissGambit

Done.

well okay; but it's a bit of a bombshell though, you might have discussed it with the rest of us first😞
  7. Pale Blue Dot
    Moves
    16 May '12 16:04

Done.

Oh, Lord! The Great White Handkerchief is upon us!
  8. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    16 May '12 16:27
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    well okay; but it's a bit of a bombshell though, you might have discussed it with the rest of us first😞
    Shhh, they're not supposed to know about our 'discussions'.
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    16 May '12 16:28

Therefore God exist.
    hey dasa, hows things. why do you call it "cheating science"?

is it the whole of the big bang you disagree with or just parts? for example to you accept that the universe is expanding?
  10. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    16 May '12 16:30
    Originally posted by Green Paladin
    Oh, Lord! The Great White Handkerchief is upon us!
    Now, see what you've done. You weren't supposed to translate it yet. 😞
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 May '12 16:53

Done.

My translation had the dewplo trfghj blmpt part as dewpla trfghh blmpt. I think there are several interpretations here. I hope this won't go the way of Islam with its big splits.
  12. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    16 May '12 16:57
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    My translation had the dewplo trfghj blmpt part as dewpla trfghh blmpt. I think there are several interpretations here. I hope this won't go the way of Islam with its big splits.
    The split is an illusion; we are united by our search for the One True Sentence.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 May '12 18:05

Done.

Did you create a non-material universe that no man can see or understand but you? Is it something like a spiritual universe or perhaps it is an illusion of the mind? Does this universe have a location and can it be tested by science? Is there any such idea as science in your created universe? Explain your universe to us, if it is real?
  14. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    16 May '12 18:352 edits

Done.

Here's a neat tool I found while seeing if this decrypts using Rot13. ("Rot" is for "rotate." )

http://web.forret.com/tools/rot13.asp

You can encrypt a text, password, etc. using RotN and pass the encryption to someone and they can decrypt it if you tell them N. Brute force decryption can defeat it, but there is nothing to prevent you from multiple pass encryption using a series of N's ( say, 13, then -6, etc.)

Of course the link can see anything you type in.

This will keep the average bright nephew occupied for a while.
  15. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    16 May '12 18:47
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Did you create a non-material universe that no man can see or understand but you? Is it something like a spiritual universe or perhaps it is an illusion of the mind? Does this universe have a location and can it be tested by science? Is there any such idea as science in your created universe? Explain your universe to us, if it is real?
    Three other people understand it so far.

It can only be revealed when your mind is ready.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree