1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    18 May '12 23:55
    Originally posted by deenny
    Of course, noone will understand this tripe. It is clearly written by some drugged-up lunatic. Any guru who pretents to explain this is a fraud.
    Thats because it is ripped off word for word from some vedic text.

The irony of this thread title, and it's author, was sublime, even before I opened it to read the posts 🙂
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 May '12 00:00
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    despite my low level of spirituality im going to take that as a 'yes'. you do think the universe is expanding.

do you accept that it is expanding from a central point?

do you agree that the universe is around 14 billion years old?

is there a reason in your religion for the universe to expand?
    I have come across hindus who have no problem with the big bang.
    They believe in the big bang, abiogenisis and evolution , while still maintaining their belief in the Hindu Deities.
    Hinduism is way more rich and complex than Dasa would have us believe.
    There is also the problem of Dasa only talking about his version of hinduism while seemingly ignoring other major parts of it.
    For one,(after so many posts), I have never heard any reference to Shiva, a central figure in Hindu mythology.
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    19 May '12 02:26
    Originally posted by Green Paladin
    Oh, Lord! The Great White Handkerchief is upon us!
    http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/152987/parents-hope
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 May '12 03:09
    Originally posted by Dasa
    I am not getting side tracked into discussing this subject in length..

Your questions are baiting and your sincerity is in question.

You must at least understand basic spirituality first -before you can skip to these type of enquiries.

Your belief that God does not exist is a basic problem for you and you want to discuss universes instead.

Put the horse before the cart please.
    So you still ignore my version of the beginning? It follows your rules, it is totally from me, no outside help, no googling. So where are you now?
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 May '12 04:43
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So you still ignore my version of the beginning? It follows your rules, it is totally from me, no outside help, no googling. So where are you now?
    I suppose you are saying you created a fairy tale all by your lonesome. That has been done before. That is notheing new. But that is not what Dasa is referring to. He wants you to create a minature heaven and earth with real life forms without borrowing any information from God's creation. Do You get it now?
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 May '12 11:06
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I suppose you are saying you created a fairy tale all by your lonesome. That has been done before. That is notheing new. But that is not what Dasa is referring to. He wants you to create a minature heaven and earth with real life forms without borrowing any information from God's creation. Do You get it now?
    Did you actually read my creation story? Show me a link to where someone else made up a story like mine. Certainly possible but I never heard my tale before, was thinking it was my own. Show me the competition.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 May '12 11:19
    Did you actually read my creation story? Show me a link to where someone else made up a story like mine. Certainly possible but I never heard my tale before, was thinking it was my own. Show me the competition.
    You are just borrowing previous ideas from many sources and combining them to produce your stupid fairy tale story. But creating such a story is missing the point, as I have said before.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 May '12 12:07
    You are just borrowing previous ideas from many sources and combining them to produce your stupid fairy tale story. But creating such a story is missing the point, as I have said before.
    Again I ask for links to show I was copying someone else's work. I don't give a dam if it was not what Dasa wanted. My creation story is EXACTLY as correct as your creation story.
  9. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    19 May '12 13:15
    You are just borrowing previous ideas from many sources and combining them to produce your stupid fairy tale story.
    Sounds a bit like the bible to me
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 May '12 14:49
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I have come across hindus who have no problem with the big bang.
    They believe in the big bang, abiogenisis and evolution , while still maintaining their belief in the Hindu Deities.
    Hinduism is way more rich and complex than Dasa would have us believe.
    There is also the problem of Dasa only talking about his version of hinduism while seemingly ign ...[text shortened]... so many posts), I have never heard any reference to Shiva, a central figure in Hindu mythology.
    Hindus who believe in the big band and everything else you said...............just goes and shows how confused they all are.

Spirituality and religion is not a lucky-dip.

A bit of this and a bit of that.

Its all nonsense.

True spirituality does not get itself involved with the 33 million demigods that Hinduism represents.

There is no Hindu who is aware of all the demigods for there are too many.

Lord Shiva is one of the main demigods and his life and activities are discussed in length in the Vedas.

People who worship demigods do so to gain some material boon - and they have no interest in going back to Godhead or developing love of God.

Demigod worshippers are materialists.

All Glories to Lord Shiva.
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 May '12 15:03
    Originally posted by deenny
    Of course, noone will understand this tripe. It is clearly written by some drugged-up lunatic. Any guru who pretents to explain this is a fraud.
    Says the man who teaches his children that life accidentally popped out of a muddy puddle after the lightning bolt struck.

You are the fraud and your atheism has been defeated.

All you have left is your criminal intent.

And you have been exposed.

You are not qualified to comment in this forum.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 May '12 15:09
    You are not qualified to comment in this forum.
    You need to address an issue on Vedas and Islam - question for Dasa thread.
  13. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    19 May '12 15:11
    the simple truth is that christianity is the only true religion
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 May '12 18:20
    You have borrowed the concept of universe from the present existence we live.

You have also borrowed the terms and concepts of intelligent life forms - physics - machines - classrooms etc.

You have borrowed a lot from our already existing existence - which was suppose to be created by an accidental explosion because in your science there was no plan or cause or intelligent motivator or conscious being involved.

The point I am making is that no person can create an entirely original creation without borrowing form what already exists.

And to think that what already exists all came about by a random big bang and then an accidental and random event that then gave us living life forms from dirt..............which you call evolution.

This task I have asked to be done shows absolutely that the present existence we all find ourselves in............did not come about by a random accidental event and without a conscious creator.

But was caused and created by a Supreme Intelligence.

Atheism is defeated.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 May '12 18:531 edit
    You have borrowed the concept of universe from the present existence we live.

You have also borrowed the terms and concepts of intelligent life forms - physics - machines - classrooms etc.

You have borrowed a lot from our already existing existence - which was suppose to be created by an accidental explosion because in your science there was no plan or ca ...[text shortened]... scious creator.

But was caused and created by a Supreme Intelligence.

Atheism is defeated.
    So prove it. Don't use an ancient book of your own copies, use your own words, prove some god created the universe. There is nothing you can supply that is not 'borrowed' as you so quaintly said. Everything ANYONE will use will not be totally new. Especially you, the books you site don't even exist anymore, your vaulted lost knowledge is just that at best: Lost. At worse, you are duped, just like every other theist.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree