1. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    19 May '12 20:50
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Says the man who teaches his children that life accidentally popped out of a muddy puddle after the lightning bolt struck.

You are the fraud and your atheism has been defeated.

All you have left is your criminal intent.

And you have been exposed.

You are not qualified to comment in this forum.
    Why don't you for once deal with the issue. The fact is your vedas is so badly written that by your own words, it is nearly impossible to understand. At least what I teach makes sense.
  2. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    19 May '12 20:55
    [b]

And to think that what already exists all came about by a random big bang and then an accidental and random event that then gave us living life forms from dirt..............which you call evolution.
    Once again you confuse the origion of life with evolution.
  3. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    19 May '12 23:38
    You have borrowed the concept of universe from the present existence we live.

You have also borrowed the terms and concepts of intelligent life forms - physics - machines - classrooms etc.

You have borrowed a lot from our already existing existence - which was suppose to be created by an accidental explosion because in your science there was no plan or ca ...[text shortened]... scious creator.

But was caused and created by a Supreme Intelligence.

Atheism is defeated.
    you have defeated yourself by demonstrating complete lack of knowledge in the field you are trying to discuss. neither cosmology nor abiogenesis are called evolution. douche bag.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree