1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Nov '14 00:19
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    A chess rating should have nothing to do with spiritual and scientific knowledge. My chess rating is not anything exceptional anyway in my opinion.
    maybe he brought it up cause you have been accused of cheating and have done nothing to refute it [as far as i know]
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Nov '14 01:21
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    maybe he brought it up cause you have been accused of cheating and have done nothing to refute it [as far as i know]
    Not really.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Nov '14 14:06
    Not really.
    So why don't you invite us to your house so we can watch you make those unassisted moves? I get the feeling I would whoop your ass OTB even though I seldom break even 1700 here which is about the same as my USCF rating.

You tell US how you manage to be a 1600 player OTB and a 2100+ here?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Nov '14 18:21
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So why don't you invite us to your house so we can watch you make those unassisted moves? I get the feeling I would whoop your ass OTB even though I seldom break even 1700 here which is about the same as my USCF rating.

You tell US how you manage to be a 1600 player OTB and a 2100+ here?
    I told you before that I use opening books, ending books, grand master games, the analyze board, naps, and offer draws at the best time for me.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Nov '14 19:03
    I told you before that I use opening books, ending books, grand master games, the analyze board, naps, and offer draws at the best time for me.
    I don't see an invite you watch you actually move. A video would suffice.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Nov '14 02:355 edits
    I don't see an invite you watch you actually move. A video would suffice.
    I don't make videos, I just reference other people's videos. Didn't you see that picture of me playing on board one in the Columbia Chess Club Championship in which I beat a player rated about USCF 1940 at the time? Somebody made reference to it a couple years ago when I was being accused of cheating and asked if that was me. One of the JWs on here said I looked fat. He actually said I was obese. It was the one we call Robbie.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Nov '14 13:22
    I don't make videos, I just reference other people's videos. Didn't you see that picture of me playing on board one in the Columbia Chess Club Championship in which I beat a player rated about USCF 1940 at the time? Somebody made reference to it a couple years ago when I was being accused of cheating and asked if that was me. One of the JWs on here said I looked fat. He actually said I was obese. It was the one we call Robbie.
    I beat a 2000 rated player in a tournament once myself but I still can't get much over 1700 here. Your games have been analysed for engine use and they come up with very high percentages indicating engine use. My numbers would be very low, a computer would go "EWW' at the level of my play.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Nov '14 23:17
    I beat a 2000 rated player in a tournament once myself but I still can't get much over 1700 here. Your games have been analysed for engine use and they come up with very high percentages indicating engine use. My numbers would be very low, a computer would go "EWW' at the level of my play.
    That was done by people who do not know how to analyze games for engine use. They are not experts and they had a bias and an agenda. Plus they were wrong. 😏
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Dec '14 18:29
    That was done by people who do not know how to analyze games for engine use. They are not experts and they had a bias and an agenda. Plus they were wrong. 😏
    People don't analyze games for engine use, software does and it is a hard problem because it has to know specific engine/hardware combinations, like a Dell dual core using fritz, will give different moves than a quad core using chessmaster. It can be done however and was done in your case and you were found wanting.
  10. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    19 Dec '14 19:042 edits
    People don't analyze games for engine use, software does and it is a hard problem because it has to know specific engine/hardware combinations, like a Dell dual core using fritz, will give different moves than a quad core using chessmaster. It can be done however and was done in your case and you were found wanting.
    God was cheating when he created the world, using worldmaster 3.0 for Android. 🙂

It does the day-by-day identically to the Bible.
  11. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    19 Dec '14 19:16
    Again, you forget that you admitted in the past that you cheated.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Dec '14 07:00
    Was it because I beat you? Perhaps you just can't take a creation believing, evolution bashing Christian beating you at anything. Must I tie half my brain behind my back to make it fair like Rush Limbaugh does?
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Dec '14 07:03
    Originally posted by deenny
    Again, you forget that you admitted in the past that you cheated.
    I have lied in the past too. I bet you have lied and cheated in the past too. What does that have to do with the present?
  14. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    20 Dec '14 19:04
    I have lied in the past too. I bet you have lied and cheated in the past too. What does that have to do with the present?
    Just to clear it up; were you lying when you confessed that you cheated
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Dec '14 23:32
    Originally posted by deenny
    Just to clear it up; were you lying when you confessed that you cheated
    No. So what?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree