1. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    17 Feb '06 21:141 edit
    Originally posted by KnightWulfe
    No shift in my emphasis...you seem to be trying to prove a point that was not related to mine.

You have no proof that God was not created. You said it was a priori of theology, which it is not, as is shown by the greek related post indicating that the Gods were, in fact, created. you seemed to be trying to drill back to what created them being created ...[text shortened]... wn, just with any other relgion, theology or MYTHology, there is not proof.

THAT is my point.
    There is no proof that God was created.

There is no proof that God was not created.

If THAT is your point then all I can say is DUH! 😉

It's like you saying there is no proof for an afterlife. Does this mean there is no afterlife?

We shall all find out the day we die. But I would be stupid to totally disregard the possibility of an afterlife.

You remind me of the Russian Astronaut is the 60's. He said that he went to the moon and found no God. He said that if there was a God he would surely have seen him in space.

All I can say to that guy is you would have seen God if only you had stepped out of your capsule.😀
  2. Standard memberKnightWulfe
    Chess Samurai
    Yes
    Moves
    17 Feb '06 21:41
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    There is no proof that God was created.

There is no proof that God was not created.

If THAT is your point then all I can say is DUH! 😉

It's like you saying there is no proof for an afterlife. Does this mean there is no afterlife?

We shall find all find out the day we die.

You remind me of the Russian Astronaut is the 60's. He said that he w ...[text shortened]... can say to that guy is you would have seen God if only you had stepped out of your capsule.😀
    Okay.
  3. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    17 Feb '06 21:57
    Originally posted by KnightWulfe
    Okay.
    Tell me honestly, do you think (deep down inside) that life on earth is all there is? Or do you only hope so?
  4. Standard memberKnightWulfe
    Chess Samurai
    Yes
    Moves
    17 Feb '06 22:00
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    Tell me honestly, do you think (deep down inside) that life on earth is all there is? Or do you only hope so?
    Oh no - I dont believe that the Earth is the center of the universe either. I belive that there is life on other planets. I believe there are other galaxies and other universes. I think that we are a miniscule speck of dust on the @$$ of the multiverse.... 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree