Creepy Avatar theft

Creepy Avatar theft

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
19 Oct 18

@divegeester said
Once a tosser...
....always a fetchmyjunk.

Moves
19 Oct 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
....always a fetchmyjunk.
You need to schedule an appointment with the team you manage if you still think I’m Romans.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
19 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
You need to schedule an appointment with the team you manage if you still think I’m Romans.
Romans who?

(Please note, you do not have my permission to reference personal information I have shared with genuine forum contributors).

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
19 Oct 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I have a feeling tomorrow will be a joyous day full of frivolity and cyber friendship.

Well, a dream rather than a feeling.

πŸ˜€
Yes, full of humor and challenging debate with a balance of sarcasm.

Now, if I can just keep FMF off my back with his probing questions. πŸ˜‰

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
19 Oct 18

@secondson said
Yes, full of humor and challenging debate with a balance of sarcasm.

Now, if I can just keep FMF off my back with his probing questions. πŸ˜‰
With an avatar canary yellow,
Secondson is a splendid fellow,
Although a smudge weird
with a long ginger beard,
he's increasingly becoming more mellow.

F

Moves
20 Oct 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Had a good chuckle this morning when I saw he had already returned under another persona.

Not even smart enough to wait a few weeks.
His return has been thwarted and the new account deleted, it would seem.

F

Moves
20 Oct 18

@fmf said
Or maybe the account has not been deleted.

Just all his posts deleted.

Über-Nerd

Moves
20 Oct 18
1 edit

@fmf said
An awful lot of this thread revolved around whether statements were posted and deleted by mods, or never posted at all.

If you feel he has been stalking you under different personas, you might consider:

a) alerting a couple of people here (PM, of course) whom you trust as neutral observers to be witnesses;

and b) taking screenshots and posting them to some place not likely to delete them (such as flickr).

These precautions would settle doubts that he never posted things which RHP mods deleted.

While it is possible to fake one or two screenshots, I am confident that anyone who would go to the trouble of faking several threads of bogus screenshots would be easily detected.

For the record, stalking is explicitly mentioned in the TOS, and definitely off-limits.

F

Moves
20 Oct 18

@moonbus said
An awful lot of this thread revolved around whether statements were posted and deleted by mods, or never posted at all.

If you feel he has been stalking you under different personas, you might consider:

a) alerting a couple of people here (PM, of course) whom you trust as neutral observers to be witnesses;

and b) taking screenshots and posting them to some place not ...[text shortened]... detected.

For the record, stalking is explicitly mentioned in the TOS, and definitely off-limits.
Romans1009 has been banned, so in his case it's moot. I have been here for 12 years and he was one of a kind. While your suggested precautions are wise - and to a degree some of that was being implemented these last few months - the kind of thing Romans1009 did has been very rare in this community and it's not very likely to happen again.

Moves
20 Oct 18

@fmf said
My powers are strong

F

Moves
20 Oct 18

Maybe I should start mowing Russ' lawn again.

Moves
20 Oct 18

@fmf said
Maybe I should start mowing Russ' lawn again.
Nice trick from where you are.

Über-Nerd

Moves
20 Oct 18

@fmf said
Romans1009 has been banned, so in his case it's moot. I have been here for 12 years and he was one of a kind. While your suggested precautions are wise - and to a degree some of that was being implemented these last few months - the kind of thing Romans1009 did has been very rare in this community and it's not very likely to happen again.
Let us hope you are right, that it won't happen again. However, eternal vigilance is the price we all pay to keep an open Internet open.

Moves
20 Oct 18

@moonbus said
Let us hope you are right, that it won't happen again. However, eternal vigilance is the price we all pay to keep an open Internet open.
When you say “eternal” are you being literal?

πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

F

Moves
20 Oct 18

@divegeester said
Nice trick from where you are.
I meant it metaphorically.