1. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 14:10
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    How is that any of your concern?

His poor physical health was well-known and he even returned for a short while as I recall and spoke about it himself. No reason to bring him into this discussion.
    Was GP Bobby always treated with respect here?
  2. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 14:11
    @divegeester said
    Let’s stop feeding the troll?
    Agreed. Before he dredges up Dasa.

😀
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 14:12
    @dj2becker said
    Who am I trolling by asking what illness GP B has?
    You are trying to troll me by suggesting that the reason Grampy Bobby stopped contributing to this site was caused by something other than his serious illness. You really ought to be ashamed of yourself and think hard about who has duped you.
  4. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 14:13
    @fmf said
    You are trying to troll me by suggesting that the reason Grampy Bobby stopped contributing to this site was caused by something other than his serious illness. You really ought to be ashamed of yourself and think hard about who has duped you.
    Did you always treat him with respect?
  5. Subscribermoonbusonline
    Ãœber-Nerd
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 20:58
    @divegeester said
    Thank you for the translation. However I still don’t understand it within the context of your use of it to reply to my tongue-in-cheek post on the previous page?
    fmf said:
    Romans1009 has been banned, so in his case it's moot. I have been here for 12 years and he was one of a kind. While your suggested precautions are wise - and to a degree some of that was being implemented these last few months - the kind of thing Romans1009 did has been very rare in this community and it's not very likely to happen again.

moonbus said:
    Let us hope you are right, that it won't happen again. However, eternal vigilance is the price we all pay to keep an open Internet open.

dive said:
    When you say “eternal” are you being literal? (+ tongue-in-cheek emojis)

moonbus said:
    Unrelenting. […is maybe an improvement over "eternal"]

Mo betta now?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 21:00
    @moonbus said
    fmf said:
    Romans1009 has been banned, so in his case it's moot. I have been here for 12 years and he was one of a kind. While your suggested precautions are wise - and to a degree some of that was being implemented these last few months - the kind of thing Romans1009 did has been very rare in this community and it's not very likely to happen again.

moonbus said:
    Let us ...[text shortened]...

moonbus said:
    Unrelenting. […is maybe an improvement over "eternal"]

Mo betta now?
    Ah, I see it now. Apologies for my tardiness.
  7. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 22:16
    @fmf said
    This is another nadir.
    True, based on what I've read in the last four pages.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree