1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 13:47
    @dj2becker said
    So you never gave GP Bobby any flack and you always treated him with respect? I didn't hear it from Romans.
    You are a pathetic individual Daniel; you will never gain any respect in this forum with your behaviour. Why on Earth you are dragging a seriously ill member of this community into this cut and dried banning of the creepy idiot Romans1009 is beyond my comprehension
  2. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 13:48
    @fmf said
    Grampy Bobby is seriously ill.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
    What's wrong with him? What should I be ashamed about?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 13:49
    @dj2becker said
    What's wrong with him? What should I be ashamed about?
    Someone has goaded you into using his name. You’re a naive idiot, you are being played old boy.

Go take a break, have a long think.
  4. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 13:51
    @divegeester said
    You are a pathetic individual Daniel; you will never gain any respect in this forum with your behaviour. Why on Earth you are dragging a seriously ill member of this community into this cut and dried banning of the creepy idiot Romans1009 is beyond my comprehension
    Someone told me that GP Bobby was bullied into leaving, I was not aware that he had an illness.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 13:53
    @dj2becker said
    Someone told me that GP Bobby was bullied into leaving, I was not aware that he had an illness.
    You have been duped by someone who saw, in you, the kind of message board creep that would try to troll someone in this way.
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 13:56
    @dj2becker said
    Now you are.

Walk away.
  7. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    @divegeester said
    Someone has goaded you into using his name. You’re a naive idiot, you are being played old boy.

Go take a break, have a long think.
    I will have a good long think as to why you are suddenly responding with insults.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    @dj2becker said
    To be honest I couldn’t give toss what you are aware of or not aware of, you don’t even get on my radar as someone I want to talk to because I think you are almost as bad as Romans1009. You’re a boring attention seeking muppet who has nothing of interest to say whatsoever. The only reason you are here, now, in this thread and on this topic, is because you crave attention and are using this populist topic to get some engagement.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 13:571 edit
    @dj2becker said
    I will have a good long think as to why you are suddenly responding with insults.
    I don’t care what you do.

Piss off.
  10. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 14:00
    @divegeester said
    To be honest I couldn’t give toss what you are aware of or not aware of, you don’t even get on my radar as someone I want to talk to because I think you are almost as bad as Romans1009. You’re a boring attention seeking muppet who has nothing of interest to say whatsoever. The only reason you are here, now, in this thread and on this topic, is because you crave attention and are using this populist topic to get some engagement.
    Hmm more insults. I must have touched a nerve.
  11. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 14:01
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Now you are.

Walk away.
    Away from the truth? What illness does he have?
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 14:07
    @dj2becker said
    Away from the truth? What illness does he have?
    How is that any of your concern?

His poor physical health was well-known and he even returned for a short while as I recall and spoke about it himself. No reason to bring him into this discussion.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 14:08
    @dj2becker said
    Hmm more insults. I must have touched a nerve.
    You’re just an irritating pointless bore with nothing to say. Enjoy your moment basking in the negative glare of Romans1009’s exit, because for you, it’s as good as it gets here.
  14. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 14:09
    @fmf said
    You have been duped by someone who saw, in you, the kind of message board creep that would try to troll someone in this way.
    Who am I trolling by asking what illness GP B has?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 14:09
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    How is that any of your concern?

His poor physical health was well-known and he even returned for a short while as I recall and spoke about it himself. No reason to bring him into this discussion.
    Let’s stop feeding the troll?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree