1. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    83887
    02 Jun '10 20:50
    What are your most effective curses?
  2. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    02 Jun '10 20:53
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    What are your most effective curses?
    "May all your dreams come true"
  3. Standard memberPBE6
    Bananarama
    False berry
    Joined
    14 Feb '04
    Moves
    28719
    02 Jun '10 20:54
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    What are your most effective curses?
    "Rickets mucosa!"

    Trust me, it's even worse than it sounds.
  4. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    83887
    02 Jun '10 20:55
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    "May all your dreams come true"
    Raj! It's been a while. I hope you don't feel any older.
  5. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    83887
    02 Jun '10 20:56
    Originally posted by PBE6
    "Rickets mucosa!"

    Trust me, it's even worse than it sounds.
    Wednesday Adams springs to mind. Why, I don't know. Of course. That's the whole point, isn't it? Hier is kein warum ... Yesterday ...
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91561
    03 Jun '10 01:24
    "get the hell out of my way bitch!" ... Its pretty effective if I need to get through...Is that what you mean? 🙂
  7. Territories Unknown
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    03 Jun '10 14:19
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    What are your most effective curses?
    Lessee...

    Are you F kidding me?
    Wow, that's funny (family-friendly acronym substitute)

    And the capstone...
    Mother F Son of a mother FB!
  8. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    2014.05.01
    Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    92274
    03 Jun '10 17:58
    "Oh, for the love of Christ and his band of 12 merry men...."
  9. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    04 Jun '10 18:26
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Raj! It's been a while. I hope you don't feel any older.
    Fortunately not yet. Hope you dont either... 🙂

    Here are some curses in the Bible :

    Deu 27:15 Cursed be the man that maketh any graven or molten image, an abomination unto the LORD, the work of the hands of the craftsman, and putteth it in a secret place. And all the people shall answer and say, Amen.
    Deu 27:16 Cursed be he that setteth light by his father or his mother. And all the people shall say, Amen.
    Deu 27:17 Cursed be he that removeth his neighbour's landmark. And all the people shall say, Amen.
    Deu 27:18 Cursed be he that maketh the blind to wander out of the way. And all the people shall say, Amen.
    Deu 27:19 Cursed be he that perverteth the judgment of the stranger, fatherless, and widow. And all the people shall say, Amen.
    Deu 27:20 Cursed be he that lieth with his father's wife; because he uncovereth his father's skirt. And all the people shall say, Amen.
    Deu 27:21 Cursed be he that lieth with any manner of beast. And all the people shall say, Amen.
    Deu 27:22 Cursed be he that lieth with his sister, the daughter of his father, or the daughter of his mother. And all the people shall say, Amen.
    Deu 27:23 Cursed be he that lieth with his mother in law. And all the people shall say, Amen.
    Deu 27:24 Cursed be he that smiteth his neighbour secretly. And all the people shall say, Amen.
    Deu 27:25 Cursed be he that taketh reward to slay an innocent person. And all the people shall say, Amen.
    Deu 27:26 Cursed be he that confirmeth not all the words of this law to do them. And all the people shall say, Amen.
  10. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    106633
    05 Jun '10 10:51
    This curse has got to be my favorite. It comes from an old Icelandic grimoire called the Galdrabók that dates back to around 1600. For background:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galdrab%C3%B3k

    Of course folks in Iceland back then were a very superstition lot. I didn't make this up. This was really found in historical document. It is hilarious but it is also interesting how the individual that wrote this curse has mixed old Norse gods with Christian ones. Apparently not unheard of in Iceland at the time and land where the old religion and Christianity still both exist side by side.

    It calls for carving a serious of runes on calfskin with your own blood while reciting this curse:

    "I write you eight diss-runes, nine naudh runes, thirteen thurs-runes that will plague the belly with bad s@*t and gas, and all of these will plague thy belly with great farting. May it loosen thee from thy place and burst thy guts; may thy farting never stop, neither day or night; thou wilt be as weak as the fiend Loki, who was bound by all the gods: in thy mightiest name Lord, God, Spirit, Shaper, Odhinn, Thorr, Saviour, Frey, Freyja, Oper, Satan, Beelzebub, helpers, mighty god, warding with the companions of Oteos, Mor, Notke, Vitales."
  11. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    106633
    05 Jun '10 10:59
    Originally posted by Ullr
    This curse has got to be my favorite. It comes from an old Icelandic grimoire called the Galdrabók that dates back to around 1600. For background:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galdrab%C3%B3k

    Of course folks in Iceland back then were a very superstition lot. I didn't make this up. This was really found in historical document. It is hilarious but it is ...[text shortened]... , Beelzebub, helpers, mighty god, warding with the companions of Oteos, Mor, Notke, Vitales."
    Now with the above fart curse being officially unveiled before the RHP Spirituality forum I would caution all of you that only I posess this book and thus only I know the sequence of the rune carvings required. So be careful not to anger me. With that being said, I would like to take a poll from the atheists here. The poll is:

    Which Theist would you most like to see me direct the fart curse towards?
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91561
    05 Jun '10 11:04
    Originally posted by Ullr
    Now with the above fart curse being officially unveiled before the RHP Spirituality forum I would caution all of you that only I posess this book and thus only I know the sequence of the rune carvings required. So be careful not to anger me. With that being said, I would like to take a poll from the atheists here. The poll is:

    Which Theist would you most like to see me direct the fart curse towards?
    hehehehehe🙂

    I could think of a few, but i'll say joesphw( sorry jw), but if I had to answer...
    anyway I'm not an athiest so it dont matter-right😉
  13. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    106633
    05 Jun '10 11:061 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    hehehehehe🙂

    I could think of a few, but i'll say joesphw( sorry jw), but if I had to answer...
    anyway I'm not an athiest so it dont matter-right😉
    I'll allow your vote to count:

    That's 1 for josephw.

    Incidentally I think that is an excellent choice!
Back to Top