daniel58 is not mentaly challenged!

daniel58 is not mentaly challenged!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
01 Jul 09
1 edit

here is a very nice win which proves it

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
01 Jul 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie

[pgn][Event "Open invite"]
[Site "http://www.redhotpawn.com"]
[Date "2009.06.25"]
[EndDate "2009.07.01"]
[Round "?"]
[White "daniel58"]
[Black "JohnnyThunder"]
[WhiteRating "1536"]
[BlackRating "1129"]
[WhiteELO "1536"]
[BlackELO "1129"]
[Result "1-0"]
[GameId "6441632"]

[pgn]1.e4 e5 2.Ng1f3 N ...[text shortened]... Nc3d5 Nc6d4 11.Nf3xd4 exd4 12.b3 Qd8d7 13.O-O Ng8e7 14.Nd5f6 1-0[/pgn]
It was just a matter of time b4 you put your 2 cents worth in.
I'm not going to say anything else except leave you to the wolves.
Just pray this post slips off the first page un-noticed.
(nice game though)

Moves
01 Jul 09

Why would anyone think that daniel was mentally challenged?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
01 Jul 09

Originally posted by Lord Shark
Why would anyone think that daniel was mentally challenged?
I think someone accused him of it in another post.
Maybe Proper Knob?

Moves
01 Jul 09

Originally posted by karoly aczel
I think someone accused him of it in another post.
Maybe Proper Knob?
generalissimo

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
01 Jul 09

[pgn][Event "Open invite"]
[Site "http://www.redhotpawn.com"]
[Date "2009.06.25"]
[EndDate "2009.07.01"]
[Round "?"]
[White "daniel58"]
[Black "JohnnyThunder"]
[WhiteRating "1536"]
[BlackRating "1129"]
[WhiteELO "1536"]
[BlackELO "1129"]
[Result "1-0"]
[GameId "6441632"]

[pgn]1.e4 e5 2.Ng1f3 N ...[text shortened]... Nc3d5 Nc6d4 11.Nf3xd4 exd4 12.b3 Qd8d7 13.O-O Ng8e7 14.Nd5f6 1-0[/pgn]
Agree with your thread title. He sounds like a kid excited about his faith, and he's a bit too eager to tell people off for using 'bad words', but calling him 'challenged' is taking it too far.

I hate to sound like a curmudgeon, but the game is very unremarkable, decided by a crude blunder on Black's part.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
02 Jul 09

Originally posted by Lord Shark
generalissimo
Thats right proper knob asked if he was 'dim'?

rc

Moves
02 Jul 09
1 edit

It was just a matter of time b4 you put your 2 cents worth in.
I'm not going to say anything else except leave you to the wolves.
Just pray this post slips off the first page un-noticed.
(nice game though)
my two cents worth? see that little star beside my name, that means i subscribe to this site, see that little space besides yours, that means you do not, therefore lets not get things out of perspective. this is a public forum, get it, a public forum for persons to express their point of view.

rc

Moves
02 Jul 09

Originally posted by SwissGambit
Agree with your thread title. He sounds like a kid excited about his faith, and he's a bit too eager to tell people off for using 'bad words', but calling him 'challenged' is taking it too far.

I hate to sound like a curmudgeon, but the game is very unremarkable, decided by a crude blunder on Black's part.
yes, but you must agree it not the work of an imbecile nor someone mentally challenged as has been insinuated.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
02 Jul 09
1 edit

my two cents worth? see that little star beside my name, that means i subscribe to this site, see that little space besides yours, that means you do not, therefore lets not get things out of perspective.
Maybe your mentally challenged,robbie.
So you can afford to be a subscriber, what does that have to do with it?
I just thought it was just a matter of time b4 you came to your fellow christians defense.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
02 Jul 09

yes, but you must agree it not the work of an imbecile nor someone mentally challenged as has been insinuated.
The insinuation was just a gratuitous insult. I never took it seriously.

rc

Moves
02 Jul 09

Maybe your mentally challenged,robbie.
So you can afford to be a subscriber, what doeas that have to do with it?
I just thought it was just a matter of time b4 you came to your fellow christians dafense.
my subscription was a very generous gift, given to me, completely unexpectedly by black beetle, an atheist and friend. my objection was founded on your belittlement of the value of anothers opinion, by terming it two cents worth, in other words, practically worthless, which it may be, therefore if that is the case, what leads you to believe that your opinions are made of gold? and instead of sliding from the page, deserve to be erected as a monolith to your greatness?

rc

Moves
02 Jul 09

Originally posted by SwissGambit
The insinuation was just a gratuitous insult. I never took it seriously.
ok i understand, but his posts do have a kind of minimalistic approach to them, don't you think?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
02 Jul 09
1 edit

my subscription was a very generous gift, given to me, completely unexpectedly by black beetle, an atheist and friend. my objection was founded on your belittlement of the value of anothers opinion, by terming it two cents worth, in other words, practically worthless, which it may be, therefore if that is the case, what leads you to believe that you ...[text shortened]... ld? and instead of sliding from the page, deserve to be erected as a monolith to your greatness?
Are you stepping the issue again? Let me put it in black and white.
You started a thread. My contention is you started it to back up your little christian buddy. This is not the first time you've backed up your fellow christians.
Nobody backs me up and I don't need it.
I have repeatedly engaged daniel on several different topics. I have had a lot of time for him and, at times, his naive comments are quite telling. But all in all it seems his head is in the sand about a lot of topics, and thats what I would accuse him of.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
02 Jul 09

ok i understand, but his posts do have a kind of minimalistic approach to them, don't you think?
I agree with you on this one, robbie. I think he should be kicked in the head with an iron boot. That's what I say, by golly, and if anyone dares to quibble with me, they'll get the same!