1. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jul '09 00:29
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Are you stepping the issue again? Let me put it in black and white.
    You started a thread. My contention is you started it to back up your little christian buddy. This is not the first time you've backed up your fellow christians.
    Nobody backs me up and I don't need it.
    I have repeatedly engaged daniel on several different topics. I have had a lot ...[text shortened]... it seems his head is in the sand about a lot of topics, and thats what I would accuse him of.
    why would i back him up simply because he is a Christian? I know not what is the manner of his Christianity, what he professes, what his controversies are? his posts are quite minimal and he goes not into great depth and detail.

But it is evident that you would have me torn to pieces by the wolves as you say, that my opinions are worthless, that they should slide from the page and dissipate into nothingness, so be it. the line has been drawn, the curse it has been cast.
  2. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    02 Jul '09 00:50
    Regardless of whether he is mentally impaired or not - that game was atrocious (by both players.) I would hope that any one of my many dogs could play at least as well as that by signifying their moves based on how many pieces of food they picked from the dinner bowl. As for his activities on the forums - he is a minor pest. I wish he had not went back and dredged up so many old threads because there were a few current ones I was actually interested in that I have now lost track of. As for his religious views I hear he is a committed Jehovah's Witness determined to follow in the footsteps of his hero, Michael Jackson. I can say that because I doubt very seriously that he could sustain the attention necessary to reach that sentence. I will do my best to ignore his useless forum contributions aided by the fact that I am (at this moment) deeply involved in teaching my dogs opening theory and using the aforementioned game as an object lesson on how not to play the open game as white.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    02 Jul '09 00:55
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    why would i back him up simply because he is a Christian? I know not what is the manner of his Christianity, what he professes, what his controversies are? his posts are quite minimal and he goes not into great depth and detail.

But it is evident that you would have me torn to pieces by the wolves as you say, that my opinions are worthless, tha ...[text shortened]... and dissipate into nothingness, so be it. the line has been drawn, the curse it has been cast.
    ok robbie' I'll bring it back to the top once more.
    Curious fellow you are. I guess none of us are black and white and I take my hat off to you in many posts.
    So no I don't think all your opinions are worthless.
    Would you have backed him up if he was not christian?(be honest now)
    Surley you are not scared of the 'wolves'. Thats the great thing about this site. You can count on nothing going your way, everyones ego is kept in check, one way or another
  4. Pepperland
    Moves
    02 Jul '09 16:52
    Originally posted by Lord Shark
    Why would anyone think that daniel was mentally challenged?
    because he's always asking questions like "who do you think Jesus is?" over and over and over again, and always makes non-sequitur comments.
  5. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    02 Jul '09 17:23
    here is a very nice win which proves it

[pgn][Event "Open invite"]
    [Site "http://www.redhotpawn.com"]
    [Date "2009.06.25"]
    [EndDate "2009.07.01"]
    [Round "?"]
    [White "daniel58"]
    [Black "JohnnyThunder"]
    [WhiteRating "1536"]
    [BlackRating "1129"]
    [WhiteELO "1536"]
    [BlackELO "1129"]
    [Result "1-0"]
    [GameId "6441632"]

[pgn]1.e4 e5 2.Ng1f3 N ...[text shortened]... Nc3d5 Nc6d4 11.Nf3xd4 exd4 12.b3 Qd8d7 13.O-O Ng8e7 14.Nd5f6 1-0[/pgn]
    take it to the chess forum spanky!
  6. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    02 Jul '09 17:27
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    Regardless of whether he is mentally impaired or not - that game was atrocious (by both players.) I would hope that any one of my many dogs could play at least as well as that by signifying their moves based on how many pieces of food they picked from the dinner bowl. As for his activities on the forums - he is a minor pest. I wish he had not went back a ...[text shortened]... nd using the aforementioned game as an object lesson on how not to play the open game as white.
    classical conditioning or Operant conditioning?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jul '09 17:28
    Originally posted by duecer
    take it to the chess forum spanky!
    are you denying the spiritual aspect of chess?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jul '09 17:31
    Originally posted by duecer
    classical conditioning or Operant conditioning?
    i am always deeply disturbed and worried for those who substitute animal relationships for human ones
  9. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    02 Jul '09 17:59
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Thats right proper knob asked if he was 'dim'?
    I asked him if he was mentally challenged and dim, looking at his postings i think it was a legitimate question.

Can we use a capital P and K when spelling when spelling my name please. Sorry to be pernickity.
  10. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    02 Jul '09 21:48
    Whoa chinese man nice picture! I would like to see you try, you don't even know where I live, and even if you did I would use some of my martial arts moves on you, what are you anyways a 12 degree black belt or something? Glad I have a buddy (thanks Robbie) to defend me, glad no one backs you up because you don't need it, guess nobody agrees with you. I'm not beging naive or sticking my head in the sand just telling facts.
  11. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    02 Jul '09 22:36
    Originally posted by daniel58
    Whoa chinese man nice picture! I would like to see you try, you don't even know where I live, and even if you did I would use some of my martial arts moves on you, what are you anyways a 12 degree black belt or something? Glad I have a buddy (thanks Robbie) to defend me, glad no one backs you up because you don't need it, guess nobody agrees with you. I'm not beging naive or sticking my head in the sand just telling facts.
    I rest my case.
  12. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    02 Jul '09 23:01
    ok i understand, but his posts do have a kind of minimalistic approach to them, don't you think?
    There are quite a few people who are just here to spout their favorite cliches, and not really debate or discuss. I would put him in that category. Thankfully, he keeps the posts brief so it is easier to recognize it.
  13. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    02 Jul '09 23:04
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    I rest my case.
    LMAO. I may have to reconsider my position. That was RBHILL or Kelly Bundy-like in its brilliance.
  14. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    02 Jul '09 23:06
    Added this gem to the profile.
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    02 Jul '09 23:51
    Seems like this is addressed to me (and Proper Knob?)
    (actually Having re-read it a few times I'm still not sure.)
    Well I've got no martial-arts training.and am generally considered a pacifist.
    When you keep repeating the same thing over and over, without trying to engage in any serious debate, I call that sticking your head in the sand.
    When people dont agree with me they let me know it, dont worry about that.
    Just think about it for a moment.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree