1. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    03 Jul '09 11:48
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    i am always deeply disturbed and worried for those who substitute animal relationships for human ones
    So that sergeant-major in the army of anger takes a swipe at me!

I have many deep human relationships and the warmest, most open, and least angry people that I know also love animals.

I never forget that my dogs are dogs but I also never forget that we humans are also animals. It would be a better world if more people accepted this fact.
  2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    03 Jul '09 17:59
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Seems like this is addressed to me (and Proper Knob?)
    (actually Having re-read it a few times I'm still not sure.)
    Well I've got no martial-arts training.and am generally considered a pacifist.
    When you keep repeating the same thing over and over, without trying to engage in any serious debate, I call that sticking your head in the sand.
    When people ...[text shortened]... t agree with me they let me know it, dont worry about that.
    Just think about it for a moment.
    It's addressed to rwingett [see bottom of page 1].
  3. Pepperland
    Moves
    03 Jul '09 18:01
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    It's addressed to rwingett [see bottom of page 1].
    but I was the one who said daniel58 was mentally challenged.

😕
  4. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    03 Jul '09 18:33
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    but I was the one who said daniel58 was mentally challenged.

😕
    Look at the avatar at the bottom of page 1.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 Jul '09 22:59
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Look at the avatar at the bottom of page 1.
    thank you mr.SG
    I think he may be addressing both of us (and the general?)
    maybe thats why he doesn't use the 'reply and quote button'-he's trying to kill more birds with one stone.
    gotta love someone that keeps us sharp
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jul '09 23:124 edits
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    So that sergeant-major in the army of anger takes a swipe at me!

I have many deep human relationships and the warmest, most open, and least angry people that I know also love animals.

I never forget that my dogs are dogs but I also never forget that we humans are also animals. It would be a better world if more people accepted this fact.
    I was not angry, nor do I accept that human behaviour should be equated with animal behaviour, for it is clearly not a fact, except in your world, take for example your dogs propensity for language, amazing is it not, or their treatise on the latest developments of Najdorf Sicilian , their ability to reason on the posts in this forum, its truly astounding, no doubt they are reflecting on the past and planning for the future as we speak, not to mention their artistic achievements also worthy of note, do they also play musical instruments, read poetry an prose, yep just like humans, maybe i can play them at blitz, just get them to click the little icon at the top right hand corner, that's if its not against their religion nor their sense of ethics!
  7. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    04 Jul '09 02:46
    I'm not a fan of Michael Jackson, heard the joke? They figured that he was 95% plastic anyways so they melted him down and made him into legos. No I'm a Catholic.
  8. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    04 Jul '09 03:00
    I heard this joke where the guy said Throw a kid in between two priest and watch them fight! Then the winner has to take on Michael Jackson LOL

😉

Manny
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    04 Jul '09 04:01
    Originally posted by menace71
    I heard this joke where the guy said Throw a kid in between two priest and watch them fight! Then the winner has to take on Michael Jackson LOL

😉

Manny
    lol😀
    thnx menace
  10. Pepperland
    Moves
    04 Jul '09 15:34
    Originally posted by daniel58
    I'm not a fan of Michael Jackson, heard the joke? They figured that he was 95% plastic anyways so they melted him down and made him into legos. No I'm a Catholic.
    the guy is dead, can't you show some respect?

you really give catholics a bad name.
  11. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    04 Jul '09 19:55
    No I want him to go to heaven just like everybody else.
  12. Joined
    18 Dec '06
    Moves
    04 Jul '09 20:59
    For once I agree with the little general. Daniel is mentally challenged.
  13. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    06 Jul '09 12:36
    You are right about "little general", but you don't even know me, you haven't even seen me how would you know?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree