1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 Oct '17 19:181 edit
    Originally posted by @great-big-stees
    The end or a gateway to another adventure?
    Nether, just another case of amnesia
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    01 Nov '17 02:04
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    My belief in winged pink unicorns having gone to "the end".

And no, I could not be wrong about not believing in god. I am absolutely certain that I don't believe in god(s).

Actually, with regards to their religious beliefs, I think all theists are idiots. Not just Christians.
    I suppose you talk to winged pink unicorns too.

You choose not to believe God exists.

There are no gods to believe in.
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    01 Nov '17 02:10
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Nether, just another case of amnesia
    As a result of smokin' too much dope. Much of what you've posted recently in various threads sounds like a stoned head blurping incoherently.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Nov '17 02:29
    Originally posted by @josephw
    As a result of smokin' too much dope. Much of what you've posted recently in various threads sounds like a stoned head blurping incoherently.
    Really?
    Then how do you know what to reply to if it's so incoherent?

Dude, you can call me a druggie or whatever all you want. Please ... continue.

You only show yourself to be more and more prejudiced against those who dont agree with your right wing, fearful, racist sexist views.

C'mon knucklehead. what you got?
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Nov '17 02:31
    I suppose you talk to winged pink unicorns too.

You choose not to believe God exists.

There are no gods to believe in.
    as some of you Christians like to say at times: doesn't matter what you believe in, G-d (or my version of it) , the truth is the truth anyway.

And the truth is there is no God as described in the bible.
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    01 Nov '17 11:43
    Really?
    Then how do you know what to reply to if it's so incoherent?

Dude, you can call me a druggie or whatever all you want. Please ... continue.

You only show yourself to be more and more prejudiced against those who dont agree with your right wing, fearful, racist sexist views.

C'mon knucklehead. what you got?
    "Then how do you know what to reply to if it's so incoherent?"

Because I'm coherent.

"Dude, you can call me a druggie or whatever all you want. Please ... continue."

You put yourself on public display. Go ahead and deny you're a user.

"You only show yourself to be more and more prejudiced against those who dont agree with your right wing, fearful, racist sexist views."

On the contrary. I show myself to be honest and speak the truth. Your accusation is a lie. I'm neither right or left wing, I'm not afraid of anything and I'm not a racist or sexist.

You lie.

"C'mon knucklehead. what you got?"

More than you know. So smoke another bowl and celebrate.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Nov '17 14:32
    [b]"Then how do you know what to reply to if it's so incoherent?"

Because I'm coherent.

"Dude, you can call me a druggie or whatever all you want. Please ... continue."

"You only show yourself to be more and more prejudiced against those who dont agree with your r ...[text shortened]... 'mon knucklehead. what you got?"

More than you know. So smoke another bowl and celebrate.[/b]
    Sweet man.

I know your getting serious when you start quoting me.
    I'm feeling fairly contented with my 'public displsay' .
    Yours howeverjust goes from grey to cringeworthy. If your posts are anything to go by it would appear that you have caused much more harm to others than I have. If from nothing else your willfull ignorance of certain recurring problems with humanity.
    Okay?
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Nov '17 14:35
    [b]"Then how do you know what to reply to if it's so incoherent?"

Because I'm coherent.

"You only show yourself to be more and more prejudiced against those who dont agree with your r ...[text shortened]... 'mon knucklehead. what you got?"

More than you know. So smoke another bowl and celebrate.[/b]
    Oh and I'll never smoke a bowl. Only cones for me. And I'm just content watching the plants grow for awhile ...
  9. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    02 Nov '17 01:59
    Sweet man.

I know your getting serious when you start quoting me.
    I'm feeling fairly contented with my 'public displsay' .
    Yours howeverjust goes from grey to cringeworthy. If your posts are anything to go by it would appear that you have caused much more harm to others than I have. If from nothing else your willfull ignorance of certain recurring problems with humanity.
    Okay?
    Hey, nobody's perfect.

As for the human race, simple observation tells where it's going.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Nov '17 05:49
    Originally posted by @great-big-stees
    The end or a gateway to another adventure?
    A good number of regulars here want not to believe in Christ.
    It really is no fun talking more with those who want to not experience Christ "the resurrection and the life".

They don't want the good news. But, how welcomed would be a few genuinely opened hearts.

Christ brought life and immortality to light through the Gospel.
  11. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    02 Nov '17 09:37
    Originally posted by @sonship
    It really is no fun talking more with those who want to not experience Christ [b] "the resurrection and the life"

They don't want the good news. But, how welcomed would be a few genuinely opened hearts.

Christ brought life and immortality to light through the Gospel.[/b]
    Why do Christians like you and Whodey lie so much, sonship? Lying seems to be one of the big no-nos in various religions, and yet you guys do it so often it's almost like second nature. It is rather fascinating.

I dare say there is no-one on this website who "does not want to believe in Christ". There is no-one who does not want to "experience Christ" - whatever that means. There is no-one who "does not want the good news".

You are lying, and you know you are. You know that atheists on this website simply lack a belief in god(s) and jesus. You know it has nothing to do with wanting.

We simply see no evidence whatsoever for your stories and so we have no believe in them.

Why do you misrepresent our views, sonship? Why can't you just be honest about it?
  12. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    02 Nov '17 10:03
    Why do Christians like you and Whodey lie so much, sonship? Lying seems to be one of the big no-nos in various religions, and yet you guys do it so often it's almost like second nature. It is rather fascinating.

I dare say there is no-one on this website who "does not want to believe in Christ". There is no-one who does not want to "experience Chr ...[text shortened]... e in them.

Why do you misrepresent our views, sonship? Why can't you just be honest about it?
    What 'evidence' in your opinion would warrant belief in a supernatural being?
  13. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    02 Nov '17 10:09
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    What 'evidence' in your opinion would warrant belief in a supernatural being?
    I'm not sure why people still take the time and effort to talk to you, since ignoring your tedious non-conversations is so much easier.

Watch me do it 😴
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Nov '17 10:46
    Here is what I wrote which you say is a lie.

[b]Why do Christians like you and Whodey lie so much, sonship? Lying seems to be one of the big no-nos in various religions, and yet you guys do it so often it's almost like second nature. It is rather fascinating.

[b] I dare say there is no-one on this website who "does not want to believe in Christ".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think I lie to say that a good number of regulars do not want to believe in Christ. I think it is not only or solely with some intellectual problems with the logic of the Bible. But with some there is a dislike for the thought of divine lordship.

But I would believe that some may harbor this aversion more manifestly than others.

Now you display annoyance because I misrepresent the attitude of at least some atheists here. I could think of a few candidates perhaps who would say -

"Look, I would like to know that God is there, but I just cannot believe that this impossible thing could be true."

Point taken - SOME may have an attitude like this.
    We Christians get misrepresented here too.

So generalize some. I do not lie about it for some of the regulars.
    Not wanting God is written all over them.

There is no-one who does not want to "experience Christ" - whatever that means. There is no-one who "does not want the good news".
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

So as their representative you would say that you are willing to test to see if this Gospel of Christ is true ?

Well, if you would LIKE to know God you can substantiate God's is real then you are open in your heart if God is.

Here's the barrier which circumvents your rich, fulfilling, substantiating of God's existence. Honestly ... it is your sins.
    You sins has made a barrier.

Your sins have caused the insulation.
    The blockade is in your sins.
    Your sins have cut off the touch and the taste of God.

Now how do you react to being told that your sins have caused the problem interfering with your touching of God. Don't say - "But that's not fair."

Many athiests at this point dislike that they cannot approach God totally on their terms. The thought that it is a shared matter of a part for them and a part for God, they just disagree with.

If there were no provision for this problem, the problem of your sins, then that might be totally not fair. But you have to begin to at least consider that God has made provision for THIS SIDE of the difficulty. God has made provision for the barrier of your sins by having a means to R-E-M-O-V-E that obstacle very effectively.

You are lying, and you know you are. You know that atheists on this website simply lack a belief in god(s) and jesus. You know it has nothing to do with wanting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You then would want Jesus as your Lord and Savior if Jesus was just more believable ?

At what point would you want Jesus Christ to be everything or at least something of what He said about Himself ?

We simply see no evidence whatsoever for your stories and so we have no believe in them.

Why do you misrepresent our views, sonship? Why can't you just be honest about it?[/b]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am honest about it because I remember.
    For some searching for God is like a mouse searching for a cat.

There may be a couple of posters whose attitude is possibly -

"Look, I would like to know this God the bible speaks of if I could only be convinced that my other five senses don't register God. I can't see God. Maybe if wrote in big letters across the stars "HERE I AM. HERE I AM" then maybe I would believe there is a God."

Face it. You can take this attitude so far that only on your terms will you come to God.

I was not always a lover of Jesus Christ. I always believed that there was something behind the universe. The buck of reality had to stop somewhere.

Anyway, I hear your annoyance. How about the next time I sense that YOU, Great King Rat, misrepresent the attitude I have about God I let you know that I feel a lie is being told about the Christian's heart?

Do I recall a few barbed lampoons from you drawing up caricatures of how believers in Christ must think ? I don't like to keep track of such things. But I may let you know the next time YOU seem dishonest in YOUR caricature of the Christian's faith.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Nov '17 10:501 edit
    The end.
    It would behoove us to question One who died and came back.
    It would serve us well to examine what is said and how was lived the life of One who died and rose.

Or to at least understand the WHY an WHAT He said predicting that such an event concerning Himself WOULD indeed happen.

He is the one who can speak with some authority on the subject.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree