1. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:34
    Originally posted by amannion
    Scottish, why bother?
    This guy's an idiot - whether he's 16 or 60 (or ... 666?).
    You'll get no meaningful debate out of him.

You may as well go back to Kelly and Freaky ... at least they're coherent (most of the time.)
    No, no. This guy believes himself to be a messenger from god. He thinks science is evil, well, lets see how he does against me.
  2. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:35
    Originally posted by dottewell
    This sounds like the most fun you can have without smashing your teeth out with a brick.
    It's almost better than correcting people's spelling mistakes.
  3. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:40
    Originally posted by Palynka
    It's almost better than correcting people's spelling mistakes.
    Did you just finish brestfeeding? or are you here to blaspheme GOD as well.
  4. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:40
    Originally posted by royaltystatement
    Have you read my comment?
    Pick whatever judges you desire, I donot object.
    Win or........ I will remain with GOD and the Christ and I doubt that you will seek repentance.
    I understand this and know that because of who you are and because of who I am, we will NEVER agree where matters of religion, philosophy, of the creation of life are concerned. ...[text shortened]... to voices of blasphemy.
    Choose as you wish, I am here. Though it is pointless to.
    I am here.
    As a dually elected representative and spokesperson for the 'Voices of Blasphemy (TM)' I would like to state for the record that we will never be silenced and will never repent, as in doing so we would be violating our manifesto pledges which we of course would never do. Further more I would like to state on the behalf of all the members that further insults/assaults on our membership and/or attempts to censure us would force us to take drastic action.

We shall go on to the end, we shall Blaspheme in France, we shall Blaspheme on the seas and oceans, we shall Blaspheme with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Right to Blaspheme, whatever the cost may be, we shall Blaspheme on the beaches, we shall Blaspheme on the landing grounds, we shall Blaspheme in the fields and in the streets, we shall Blaspheme in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Society of Blasphemers or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Colleagues and members beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the ‘Freedom to Blaspheme fighters ™, would carry on the struggle, until, in good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old

Secretary of Record of the 'Voices of Blasphemy ™'.
    Google Fudge
  5. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:43
    God has to wait his turn, like everybody else.
  6. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:44
    Originally posted by Palynka
    God has to wait his turn, like everybody else.
    For you to blaspheme, you disgust me
  7. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:50
    Louis, you're bashing your head against a brick wall mate. He has already clearly stated that nothing can change his mind. He truly believes that the word of god flows form his mouth and that makes him apparently infallible in his testament. If the judges were to judge him wrong, they'd be acting in accordance with evil, perverted by your words probably and therefore blasphemous. I suggest that spending the time scratching your own eyeballs out would yield more fruitful results.

This guy is like the lesser gene reserve brother of Darfius and blindfaith101. Save your time for something more constructive.
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:50
    I invented the internet, therefore, I should be the fifth alternate.
  9. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:51
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    As a dually elected representative and spokesperson for the 'Voices of Blasphemy (TM)' I would like to state for the record that we will never be silenced and will never repent, as in doing so we would be violating our manifesto pledges which we of course would never do. Further more I would like to state on the behalf of all the members that further ins ...[text shortened]... e liberation of the old

Secretary of Record of the 'Voices of Blasphemy ™'.
    Google Fudge
    You forgot the fact that you will blaspheme in the Lake of Fire for all eternity.
    I pity you
    It's a shame you weren't a black cat or a panther, then maybe you will be able to find rest after your flesh has passed away.
    Remember, No man or woman is immortal.
    I accept you and your right to blaspheme. Now accept your right to burn in Hell.
    God gives you that right, no man.
  10. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:52
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Louis, you're bashing your head against a brick wall mate. He has already clearly stated that nothing can change his mind. He truly believes that the word of god flows form his mouth and that makes him apparently infallible in his testament. If the judges were to judge him wrong, they'd be acting in accordance with evil, perverted by your words probably ...[text shortened]... reserve brother of Darfius and blindfaith101. Save your time for something more constructive.
    Hey man. Yeah, you're probably right, but I'm giving him the opportunity to be in a real debate "just like the grown ups". If he squanders his three posts on rhetoric and polemic instead of debating points, he'll lose. It's that simple.
  11. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:53
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Hey man. Yeah, you're probably right, but I'm giving him the opportunity to be in a real debate "just like the grown ups". If he squanders his three posts on rhetoric and polemic instead of debating points, he'll lose. It's that simple.
    Blasphemer! How can he lose? The word of GOD is infallible! You speak with the tongue of a demon.
  12. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:53
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    I invented the internet, therefore, I should be the fifth alternate.
    I was going to suggest you, but I thought you've been pretty quite recently. Back up judge incase one of the others pulls out, okay? Or possibly 5th judge, but it's not my call on that one.
  13. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:55
    (Yawn) Ho hum. Are we going to get this thing rolling or what?
  14. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:56
    Originally posted by telerion
    (Yawn) Ho hum. Are we going to get this thing rolling or what?
    Can I fight royaltystatement's corner for devil's advocacy (and ironic) purposes?
  15. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:56
    You forgot the fact that you will blaspheme in the Lake of Fire for all eternity.
    I pity you
    It's a shame you weren't a black cat or a panther, then maybe you will be able to find rest after your flesh has passed away.
    Remember, No man or woman is immortal.
    I accept you and your right to blaspheme. Now accept your right to burn in Hell.
    God gives you that right, no man.
    at some point I like everyone else will die. at this point I will simply sease to exist. it's what hapens to you and what you do, in life that counts. I don't need, or wan't your pity, you on the other hand need it in spades, you never get to find out you were wrong after death, as you simply end.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree