1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 May '15 02:17
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Decent Ad Hominem attacks are factual you idiot.
    he he he 😀
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 May '15 05:59
    Originally posted by RJHinds

Nephilim Here Again In Last Days As Bible Prophecy Says
    Are you saying there are Giant Nephilim people here on earth today?
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 May '15 07:14
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Are you saying there are Giant Nephilim people here on earth today?
    There you go with that "Are you saying" nonsense again. 😞
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 May '15 16:54
    Then why did Jesus have to cast out demons that were possessing the bodies of humans during His time?
    You are talking demons, I am talking Nephilim. Nephilim are demons that have left their spiritual bodies and came into concretion as giants. They left their estate(body) and became something else. These were destroyed by the flood, and many were afraid to leave their estate after that, but more did. We see that in Goliath, and others.
    All were finally destroyed in the old testament.
    I don't believe there are any today(Nephilim), just demons.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 May '15 16:59
    One of the things about messing with genetics is that if you mess with the genetics of the parents the children will be like the parents. So when God made the world to reproduce after its own kind, and He made a bush without thorns, it will produce little bushes without thorns. Now again, sin, the curse of a fallen world, and the Devil have changed the genetics and so now you have a bush that simply by changing that genetic coding, it now uses some of the material it’s absorbing through it’s roots, but instead of becoming a wonderful bush with flowers and fruit, it becomes a bush with flowers and bad fruit and big thorns! And that’s simply genetic tampering. And this happened all over the world. There’s no place on earth that doesn’t have thorns and thistles and plants like poison ivy, harmful weeds, and annoying insects like mosquitoes.

Messing around with the genetics worked really well for plants and animals. And yet there was a prophecy of a coming Messiah – a seed of the woman – that would destroy the dominion of the Devil (Gen. 3:15). I can just see the Devil thinking about it. ‘Boy, that messing up the genetics thing really worked on the plants and animals’(and by the way as far as our fleshly nature is concerned we are just like an animal). The Devil says, ‘You know, that would work for mankind too.’ And it did.

We are not sure how this worked with spirits and women in Genesis chapter six because the Bible is not a technical journal on genetic coding, or exactly how the Devil and devil spirits messed with the genetics of the women to produce this race of Nephilim. God was simply speaking in terms that the people would understand – that the spirits came into concretion, that they took the women of the time and they produced a race called the Nephilim (from the Hebrew word to fall).

Genesis 6:4
    The Nephilim were on the earth in those days – and also afterward…

By the way ‘those days’ were the days right before the Flood, and ‘afterward’ were the days right after the Flood. So these Nephilim were on the earth and they were, if you want to call it that, genetically engineered people, and they’ve been genetically engineered to be really mean, really bad, really big (like some pit bull dogs are). In fact, they are bad enough and big enough that the result of their being on the earth was verse five.

Genesis 6:5
    The LORD saw how great man’s wickedness on the earth had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time.

That’s bad! Every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time. The Flood is only 1,650 years after Adam. Since the Flood we’ve had 4,000 plus years of human history, and is every thought of every person only evil all the time? No! I don’t know the way it is in your state or country, but in mine there are a lot of people that will just pull over and help you if you’re stuck in your car on the side of the road. We’re not in a world where every inclination, every purpose, every thought of everybody’s heart is only evil all the time.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 May '15 17:00
    How in just a very short amount of time (historically speaking) was the Devil able to get the world to where every inclination of the thought of man’s heart was only evil all the time? He did it by genetically engineering a race, that had never existed before, that somehow or other was genetically engineered the same way a thorn bush was. A thorn bush is not a good bush. There may be some value to it, but compared to the bushes that God created, a thorn bush is not a very good bush, and in the same way these people that the Devil genetically engineered were not good people. And it had gotten to the point where the earth itself was in danger of being destroyed by this race. The problem was carried in the genes, and passed down from one generation to the next. It wasn’t a matter of environment, it wasn’t a matter of training, it wasn’t a matter that there weren’t enough people teaching morals on the face of the earth. It was genetically engineered evilness, if you will. By the way, this race had never existed before. Obviously, God had made Adam and Eve, and they had made people. So this race is simply called by God in verse four the Nephilim – the ones who had fallen – and I showed you in the verses earlier that this race was the product of fallen angels (devils) and men. By the way, in reading verses four and five there’s an interesting truth.

Genesis 6:4
    The Nephilim were on the earth in those days – and also afterward – when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

What’s the truth? The truth is spirit beings are cohabiting with women and producing this race, this fallen race, these Nephilim. Is there anything like that mirrored in history? Oh, absolutely! What about the stories in the various mythologies about the gods coming down and having children by mortal women? What about Hercules, who was the son of Zeus and a mortal woman? This truth of Genesis six – these spirits coming down and having intercourse with women, and then producing these very powerful, mean men who dominated the earth – this truth is preserved in what we know as ancient mythology, and of course, that’s reflected here in Genesis where it says: ‘They were the heroes of old, men of renown.’

Verse five goes on to show how wicked they were. By the way, if you understand now that these Nephilim were a genetically engineered race, that they were the product of the spirit beings messing around with the genetics of the women, if you understand that you can’t teach them to do good, you understand that you can’t train them to do good, you can’t put them in an environment where they will behave in a nice manner, now you can understand why God has to have the Flood — because He wants the Messiah to come (He was protecting the Christ-line). He wants to be able to someday raise all men from the dead, so that we don’t die and just stay dead forever. We’re God’s family. He wants the Messiah to come and the Messiah is not going to come if the entire world is taken over by these people who will not believe, and who will destroy all those who will, including the ancestry of the Messiah. Furthermore, remember verse four said that the Nephilim were on the earth in those days and after the Flood. After the Flood they hadn’t had a lot of time to spread, they were in the land of Canaan because they knew that was the land that God was giving to the believers, and they wanted to occupy that land first. That explains why God had to say to the Israelites, ‘Now look, the people in the lands around Canaan, you can make treaties with them, that’s no problem. But the people in Canaan, you have to kill them off, and don’t leave alive anything that breathes.’
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 May '15 17:01
    Why does God have to be so harsh about that, so strict about that? Because the problem is genetic. You can’t raise one of these babies – kill off the mother and father Nephilim and then simply raise one of these babies in a ‘good home’ and expect they’ll turn out okay. They are carrying a genetic aberration and it needs to be cleansed off the face of the earth if mankind is going to continue to survive. This then explains why God had to be so harsh. So is God the big Villain? Kill off all the babies, kill off all the people I don’t like? No, He is love (1 John 4:8 and 16). He’s the One who is so concerned about you, and so concerned about me, that He’s willing to counteract the move of the Devil and get people like this, that will never believe and never be nice anyway, out of our lives so that we’re not burdened with them and so that the Messiah can come to redeem mankind.

http://www.truthortradition.com/articles/the-sons-of-god-of-genesis-six
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 May '15 17:11
    This truth of Genesis chapter six is preserved in the New Testament. In fact, it’s very neatly described in the New Testament, so let’s go the book of Jude and see what God says about this.

Jude 1:6 and 7
    (6) And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their own home – these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.
    (7) In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

Now read these verses closely – let’s take a look. “The angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their own home – these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment.” Can this be referring then to all the spirits who rebelled against God with Lucifer’s rebellion? No, it cannot. Why? Because – and certainly you know this – not every spirit is bound in an everlasting chain in darkness awaiting Judgment. If they were, they wouldn’t be out and about bothering us (Eph. 6:10-12). This has to be talking about a special segment of spirits who did something that was so heinous that God said, ‘Ok, you can’t be free to roam. I’m sticking you in the special prison.’

What did these spirits do to deserve this ‘special treatment’ so that they were yanked off the earth, not allowed to torment people anymore and crammed into this darkness, these everlasting chains for Judgment. What did they do? Verse six says they didn’t keep their positions of authority, they abandoned their own home. This is very telling because this word is oiketerion – you might remember oike meaning house– they abandoned their oiketerion – their own home or their habitation. What was their habitation? It was their spiritual body. By the way, there’s only one other usage of this word in the New Testament.

2 Corinthians 5:1 and 2
    (1) Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands.
    (2) Meanwhile we groan, longing to be clothed with our heavenly dwelling,

The phrase our ‘heavenly dwelling’ is oiketerion. I’m sure I speak for lots of people when I say there are many of us who are groaning and longing to be in our spiritual body. We want the Lord Jesus Christ to come back. We are looking forward to the Rapture. We’re looking forward to being in a perfect new body. And that perfect, new, spiritual body is called here the oiketerion. That’s our new spiritual body – our oiketerion. In Jude 6, we see what these spirits did was abandon their oiketerion, which was a spiritual body. And what did they do when they abandoned it? Well, what they did is compared with what happened in Sodom and Gomorrah, because it says:

Jude 1:7
    In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion…

They went after ‘strange flesh’ (KJV) or another (Heteros in the Greek). They went after another type of flesh. So here Jude six and seven is very clear. There were some spirits who participated in some special sin, which is defined as ‘they left their spiritual body and they went after a heteros, a different kind of flesh.’ The NIV here is not as clear, where it says ‘sexual immorality.’ If you want to check this please grab a Greek Interlinear and you’ll see that what they did was they went after ‘another flesh.’ This is clear as a bell. There were a certain number of the devil spirits within the spirit realm that had fallen. They left their oiketerion – their spiritual bodies. They went after another flesh (likewise people in Sodom and Gomorrah had gone after another flesh), and now they are in chains, in prison, awaiting Judgment because of their sin. There’s more detail on this in 2 Peter.

2 Peter 2:4
    For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment;

This word ‘hell’ is a very strange word. It’s a unique occurrence in the Bible. The Greek word is Tartarus. It’s a unique word, only used one time in the New Testament, and you’ve got to go into Greek mythology to find out what Tartarus is. Remember the devil spirits had rebelled against God in the beginning, with Lucifer, when the big rebellion against God had occurred, and God cast a certain number down to the earth, and now a much smaller group had sinned in a special way. They had sinned by leaving their oiketerion – their spiritual body – and going after strange flesh, going after these women, and they took any of them they chose. And for this particular sin, we learn in Jude, that they were put in chains and they are now awaiting Judgment.

Here in 2 Peter 2:4 it says God didn’t spare these angels when they sinned, but sent them to Tartarus. Well, in our standard way of thinking, there’s no place that you can put a devil spirit he can’t get out of. I mean, you can’t exactly build a house and then he somehow can’t get out. In Greek mythology, Tartarus was a prison for the gods – and not a very nice place to be either. Here in 2 Peter the word that was already used by the Greeks in their mythology for a prison for the gods is pulled into the New Testament and used in Peter so that the people who read it will understand these were spirit beings; they were gods, they sinned in some special way, and they’re in Tartarus (a prison for the gods), and they’re being held there for Judgment. Which is exactly what Jude said – they’re awaiting Judgment.

http://www.truthortradition.com/articles/the-sons-of-god-of-genesis-six
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 May '15 21:21
    There you go with that "Are you saying" nonsense again. 😞
    How else should I ask you what it is you are actually saying?
  10. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    07 May '15 01:30
    I always thought that the reason for the intermixing of angels (Sons of God) with humans was to corrupt the gene pool to make it impossible for the Messiah to be born of a women
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 May '15 03:05
    Originally posted by menace71
    I always thought that the reason for the intermixing of angels (Sons of God) with humans was to corrupt the gene pool to make it impossible for the Messiah to be born of a women
    I believe your thinking is correct. Praise God, Satan failed again! He tried many times and in many ways to stop the promise of Genesis 3:15...But our God will not be outplayed by anyone or anything. He brings the plans of the wise to nothing.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 May '15 03:37
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    You are talking demons, I am talking Nephilim. Nephilim are demons that have left their spiritual bodies and came into concretion as giants. They left their estate(body) and became something else. These were destroyed by the flood, and many were afraid to leave their estate after that, but more did. We see that in Goliath, and others.
    All were finally destroyed in the old testament.
    I don't believe there are any today(Nephilim), just demons.
    Well, you have free will to believe what you wish regardless if it is the truth or the lie.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 May '15 04:00
    Originally posted by divegeester
    How else should I ask you what it is you are actually saying?
    Don't ask me, ask sonhouse for he knows I can not think for myself, but he can. 😏
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 May '15 05:45
    Don't ask me, ask sonhouse for he knows I can not think for myself, but he can. 😏
    OK I'm done trying to talk to you. All the best with curtains with no black holes and finding the Nephilim..
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 May '15 11:45
    Well, you have free will to believe what you wish regardless if it is the truth or the lie.
    Exactly, you are very confused.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree