Demons and Nephilim

Demons and Nephilim

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 May 15
2 edits

BOOK OF ENOCH/THE NEPHILIM GIANTS/CHILDREN OF THE FALLEN ANGELS (GENESIS 6:4)

Fallen angels became the the host of giant Nephilim (Men of renown) that were eventually wiped out by the flood and became wondering evil spirits.

Nephilim Here Again In Last Days As Bible Prophecy Says?

Moves
05 May 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Are you saying there are giant Nephilim people on earth today?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 May 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Are you saying there are giant Nephilim people on earth today?
I am saying watch the videos and maybe you will have the knowledge to answer the question if you have intelligence. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 May 15

I am saying watch the videos and maybe you will have the knowledge to answer the question if you have intelligence. 😏
Let's keep track of Hinds' Ad Hominem attacks, ok. That was one.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 May 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
Nope. That's not an Ad Hominem attack. It is an honest statement of fact. 😏

Moves
05 May 15

Instead of insulting me why don't you answer a simple question about the thread topic you have created?

Moves
05 May 15

Actually, and I hate to say this, that wasn't an ad hominem.

It was just an insult.

GENS UNA SUMUS

Moves
05 May 15

Fallen angels became the the host of giant Nephilim (Men of renown) that were eventually wiped out by the flood and became wondering evil spirits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvkWZRlXgQE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0udGkzqSs1g
Cotton Mather believed that fossilized leg bones and teeth discovered near Albany, New York, in 1705 were the remains of Nephilim who perished in a great flood. However, Paleontologists have identified these as mastodon remains.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 May 15

Originally posted by googlefudge
Actually, and I hate to say this, that wasn't an ad hominem.

It was just an insult.
It seemed to me he was saying you probably are not smart enough to follow my wonderful logic.

You are so stupid you can't understand me. Doesn't that qualify for an ad hominem?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 May 15

It seemed to me he was saying you probably are not smart enough to follow my wonderful logic.

You are so stupid you can't understand me. Doesn't that qualify for an ad hominem?
I said what I said. That is, watch the videos to be able to figure it out if you are wise enough. Do you understand that?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 May 15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvkWZRlXgQE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0udGkzqSs1g
I didn't watch the video but as I understand it, the Nephilim were destroyed by the flood and demonic spirits were placed in a place of captivity until after the end of this age.
Jude 5-7

5 But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe. 6 And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day;
NKJV

They did however reappear later on in the old testament. Goliath, the giants in Caanan, etc.
God sent his people out to destroy them throughout the old testament.
http://www.truthortradition.com/articles/the-sons-of-god-of-genesis-six

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 May 15

http://www.ministrybooks.org/books.cfm?n

According to Revelation 12:4, it should be that one-third of the angels followed Satan in his rebellion. This is the reason that Ephesians 6:12 speaks of the principalities and powers in the air. The Lord Jesus even told us that Satan has a kingdom (Matt. 12:26). In this universe there is an evil kingdom of the subtle enemy of God, that is, the kingdom of Satan. Satan has a kingdom, meaning that he has under his rule a good number of principalities, dominions, and powers.

According to the whole revelation of the holy Word, at the time of man's third fall, these fallen angels under Satan's control did something which polluted the human race. They caused the human race to be extraordinarily sinful and to be a mixture. No longer was the human race merely the human race; it became a race that was mixed with the fallen angels. Perhaps this word sounds very strange to you. Very few Christians know that the human race was once polluted by being mixed with fallen angels, the fallen spirits. Nevertheless, there is such a fact recorded in the Bible. At the time of the third fall of man, a number of the fallen angels in Satan's principality came down to the earth, took human bodies, and used these bodies to form illegal marriages with the daughters of men. In this way, the human race was mixed with the fallen spirits.

2) The Fallen Angels Committing Fornication
with the Strange Persons

The fallen angels committed fornication with strange persons, setting up an example which was followed by Sodom and Gomorrah. At this point we need to read carefully Jude 6 and 7. "And angels who did not keep their own principality, but abandoned their own dwelling place, He has kept in eternal bonds under gloom for the judgment of the great day; as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, who in like manner with these gave themselves over to fornication and went after other flesh, are set forth as an example, undergoing the penalty of eternal fire." When Peter and Jude wrote about the degradation, they wrote with the facts recorded in Genesis as a background. In verse 6, Jude says that the angels did not keep their principality. Principality here means the angels' domain or rule, referring to the sphere of their rule. What is the principality or sphere of the angels? According to Ephesians 2:2 and 6:12, their principality is the air. God's dwelling place is the third heaven, man's dwelling place is the earth, and Satan's and his angels' dwelling place is the air. When Jude 6 says that the angels did not keep their principality, but left their own habitation, it means that they left the air, came down to the earth, and entered into illegal marriages with human beings. God has reserved these fallen angels under darkness in everlasting chains unto the judgment of the great day.

When did these angels leave their principality? When did the fallen angels leave the air of their principality and descend to the earth and do something which caused God to reserve them in chains unto the judgment of the great day? They must have done something very serious in order for God to take such an action. When did this happen? It must have been during the time mentioned in Genesis 6.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 May 15

Another Excerpt from The Life Study of Genesis by Witness Lee - messages begun in 1974 in Anahiem California.

http://www.ministrybooks.org/books.cfm?n

The word "as" in Jude 7 indicates that verse 7 is a continuation of verse 6. Because the subject of this sentence is not only Sodom and Gomorrah, but also "the cities around them," we need a comma after the word "them." Thus, Sodom, Gomorrah, and the cities round about them are the subject of the sentence. The predicate is "are set forth." Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities about them are set forth for an example. Between the subject and the predicate we have the modifier "in like manner with these gave themselves over to fornication and went after other flesh." To whom does "these" refer? It refers to the fallen angels mentioned in the previous verse. What does "in like manner" mean? It means in the manner of going "after other flesh." The fallen angels went after human flesh. Sodom, Gomorrah, and the cities about them also went "after other flesh." This means that these cities followed the example of the fallen angels. They did not invent that kind of fornication, but followed the fallen angels who invented it. Sodom, Gomorrah, and the other cities were followers; the angels were inventors.

At this point I must say a word especially to the young people. Marriage is a holy thing. God instituted marriage in order to maintain the human race which He created for His purpose. No one should consider the matter of marriage in a loose way. We all must approach it as a most holy thing. Hebrews 13:4 advises us to respect marriage as being holy. There is a strict principle regarding marriage—the principle of one husband for one wife. God has ordained this holy principle in order to keep the human race in a proper condition for the fulfillment of His purpose. However, at the time of man's third fall, the subtle enemy came in to break the holy principle of human marriage by his fallen angels taking human bodies to marry human females. This violated the principle of marriage that protected the purity of the human race. This illegal marriage of fallen angels with the human race not only broke the principle of marriage, but polluted the human race. What was the devil's intention in doing this? His intention was not only to corrupt the human race, but also to pollute it to such an extent that it became a mixture of humanity and fallen spirits. The angels, the fallen ones, set up such an example of breaking the principle of marriage. Sodom, Gomorrah, and the cities about them followed this example, breaking the governing principle ordained by God.

Now we can understand why God determined to flood the human race and condemn them all to death. God decided to do this because the human race had become a mixture. Now we can also understand why God burned Sodom, Gomorrah, and the surrounding cities. When, as a young man, I read about the flood, the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, and the slaughter of the Canaanites, I did not agree with God. I said, "Isn't God a God of love? How could a God of love do such a thing? How could a God of love flood people, burn their cities, and slaughter the Canaanites at the hand of the Israelites?" I said to God, "God, You were not fair. Don't You think that the Israelites were sinful too? Why did You destroy all the Canaanites? How can You say that You are a God of love?" Eventually, God said to me, "Child, haven't you seen that before the flood the human race had become a mixture? I couldn't keep such a mixed race on this earth. I had to eliminate it. Don't you see that among the Canaanites there were the Nephilim, proving that the Canaanites were no longer a pure human race, but had become mixed with the fallen angels? I had to exterminate them." At that time I bowed myself and said, "Lord, You are God. I worship You. You did rightly."

If you read Jude 6 and 7, you will see that the fallen angels invented illegal marriage, breaking the governing principle of marriage ordained by God, and going "after other flesh", after human beings. That invention set an example which was followed by Sodom, Gomorrah, and the surrounding cities. In like manner to those angels, those cities committed fornication and pursued "other flesh." At a certain time there were some angels that had fallen to such an extent that God intervened to judge them. When did this happen? We must apply it to Genesis 6.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
06 May 15

Nope. That's not an Ad Hominem attack. It is an honest statement of fact. 😏
Decent Ad Hominem attacks are factual you idiot.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
06 May 15

Originally posted by checkbaiter
I didn't watch the video but as I understand it, the Nephilim were destroyed by the flood and demonic spirits were placed in a place of captivity until after the end of this age.
[quote]Jude 5-7

5 But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not ...[text shortened]... hout the old testament.
http://www.truthortradition.com/articles/the-sons-of-god-of-genesis-six
Then why did Jesus have to cast out demons that were possessing the bodies of humans during His time?