1. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Aug '13 08:11
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Possibly the same reason you frequently choose to ignore posts you don't like to engage with.
    says the guy who cannot tell us what hes going to be doing as he rules with Christ as a King and a Priest, hilarious.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Aug '13 11:25
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    says the guy who cannot tell us what hes going to be doing as he rules with Christ as a King and a Priest, hilarious.
    Blurt much?
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    28 Aug '13 15:49
    By "honest question" you mean one you have an authorised response for?
    No clue huh? If I see it is a serious and honest question I'll answer you.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Aug '13 06:11
    Originally posted by galveston75
    No clue huh? If I see it is a serious and honest question I'll answer you.
    Why is it when someone says something you disagree with you have to be insulting e.g. "No clue huh?"

It is interesting that the jehovahs witnesses, you and robbie, are the only posters here (other than dasa) who claim to be the 'sole holders of truth' and yet you are also the most offensive.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Aug '13 09:391 edit
    Why is it when someone says something you disagree with you have to be insulting e.g. "No clue huh?"

It is interesting that the jehovahs witnesses, you and robbie, are the only posters here (other than dasa) who claim to be the 'sole holders of truth' and yet you are also the most offensive.
    actually i find you way more offensive than Galveston, just saying that your truth claim doesn't appear to be as truthful as you would like to think. Personally i find it not only offensive but arrogant that you think you are not only the herald of this truth claim but its originator as well, are you a source of truth? a judge of other peoples realities? what qualifies you to this position?
  6. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    29 Aug '13 10:18
    How could you forget RJ?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Aug '13 12:58
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    actually i find you way more offensive than Galveston, just saying that your truth claim doesn't appear to be as truthful as you would like to think. Personally i find it not only offensive but arrogant that you think you are not only the herald of this truth claim but its originator as well, are you a source of truth? a judge of other peoples realities? what qualifies you to this position?
    Blurting again. Please try to be more coherent.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Aug '13 13:00
    Originally posted by Penguin
    How could you forget RJ?
    I did consider putting RJHinds in with that comment but I don't recall him ever saying he was, or his view is, the only truth. As the Jehovah's Witnesses and dasa both do.
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    29 Aug '13 15:31
    I did consider putting RJHinds in with that comment but I don't recall him ever saying he was, or his view is, the only truth. As the Jehovah's Witnesses and dasa both do.
    What? RJ hasn't told you yet that your going to burn in hell if you don't agree with him? Lol.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Aug '13 15:56
    Originally posted by galveston75
    What? RJ hasn't told you yet that your going to burn in hell if you don't agree with him? Lol.
    Yes he has I believe, but that is a different comment and you are just trying to deflect away from the point about you, robbie and dasa.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Aug '13 17:09
    Blurting again. Please try to be more coherent.
    yes i find you infinitely more abusive than the Gman
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    29 Aug '13 18:13
    Yes he has I believe, but that is a different comment and you are just trying to deflect away from the point about you, robbie and dasa.
    Lol. I'm deflecting nothing.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Aug '13 20:07
    Bleep and Booster ride again. You boys keep drinking the kook aid.
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    29 Aug '13 20:48
    Hooo hummm.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Aug '13 22:001 edit
    thats kool aid spanklberger, now boost like the ten bob rocket you purport to be.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree