1. Joined
    03 Sep '13
    Moves
    02 Apr '14 12:08
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Tell RJHinds this, and there wouldn't not be any problems.

He has called himself a moron, so it is just his own words. He doesn't take this as an insult, but with pride.

Go to the source and you will find the truth.
    So I guess it's fine with you to call somebody an insulting name as long as they have referred to themselves in that way at some point? Ok, so its kind of a lip service? Not a respect gaining move, IMO.

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind"
    Generally attributed to Gandhi
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    02 Apr '14 12:26
    Originally posted by yoctobyte
    So I guess it's fine with you to call somebody an insulting name as long as they have referred to themselves in that way at some point? Ok, so its kind of a lip service? Not a respect gaining move, IMO.

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind"
    Generally attributed to Gandhi
    If you follow my thread "I am FabianFnas" from my come-back, you can see how I friendly reached out my hand to him. It didn't take long time until he bit my hand with an insult, and rejected my friendship.

So he doesn't like to have friends, especially me.

Yes, if he uses names for himself, then he give everyone permission to use it against him. If he insults other, then he shouldn't whine when other insults him, not even by proxy.

I've said before and I say it again: "I respect everyone who respect others." And I live by it. I don't respect RJHinds because of that. He has enemies everywhere, and he seems to like it. I am not an exception of this.

I ask you: Do you think RJHInds violates the TOS? Yes or no?
  3. Joined
    03 Sep '13
    Moves
    02 Apr '14 12:34
    If you follow my thread "I am FabianFnas" from my come-back, you can see how I friendly reached out my hand to him. It didn't take long time until he bit my hand with an insult, and rejected my friendship.

Yes, if he uses names for himself, then he give everyone permission to use it against him. If ...[text shortened]... . I am not an exception of this.

I think RJHinds violates RHP forum rules, yes... as well as others. The only reason I am picking on you honestly, is because of what you said in the other thread. Sometimes, we need to overlook the most annoying of people and realize they cannot help themselves. Take the higher road I say, that's all.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    02 Apr '14 12:50
    I think RJHinds violates RHP forum rules, yes... as well as others. The only reason I am picking on you honestly, is because of what you said in the other thread. Sometimes, we need to overlook the most annoying of people and realize they cannot help themselves. Take the higher road I say, that's all.
    Thank you for the good advice. (no irony)
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Apr '14 22:15
    Thank you for the good advice. (no irony)
    Speaking of irony, I have some extremely rumpled shirts....
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Apr '14 05:22
    Tell RJHinds this, and there wouldn't not be any problems.

He has called himself a moron, so it is just his own words. He doesn't take this as an insult, but with pride.

Go to the source and you will find the truth.
    I feel a need to respond in kind when I am insulted. It was others that continually called me names at first because I did not agree with them on evolution. There was a point when I had named myself "The Instuctor" and they called me the moron and used my name Ron to drive it home.

I later took the name "The Moron" not for pride, but in hopes of minimizing the name calling. However, when that did not work, I decided to turn it around and became "The Moron Instructor" and apparently made those people even more angry at me.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Apr '14 05:27

Yes, if he uses names for himself, then he give everyone permission to use it against him. If ...[text shortened]... . I am not an exception of this.

I never said I did not like to have friends. However, after I realized you were not trying to be a friend, but a deceiver, I told you I did not want friends like you. All you want is for me to agree with your atheist evolution ideas. You don't want me for a friend.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    03 Apr '14 06:07
    You are not mentioned in the bible, you moron.

What happened to your forum etiquette, remember the thread from a few days ago? You break not only your own rules but RHP's rules as well. 😀

From the ‘Forum Etiquette’ thread

You stated…
    [quote]There are things that irritates me very much. So much so I wrote my own etiquette ...[text shortened]... ote]

RHP Forum Rules: http://www.redhotpawn.com/help/index.php?help=forumguide

Am I wrong?
    Historically a moron was defined as an individual with an IQ between 50 & 70.

So no insult there.
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '14 06:25
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I never said I did not like to have friends. However, after I realized you were not trying to be a friend, but a deceiver, I told you I did not want friends like you. All you want is for me to agree with your atheist evolution ideas. You don't want me for a friend.
    So you don't want friends like me. Therefore you take your right to insult me? Telling me that I am ignorant, and that you are a near genius?

You know that Jesus said that what "Don't do upon others what you don't want others to do to you."?
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Apr '14 08:28
    So you don't want friends like me. Therefore you take your right to insult me? Telling me that I am ignorant, and that you are a near genius?

You know that Jesus said that what "Don't do upon others what you don't want others to do to you."?
    No, Jesus did not say that. Jesus did call the Pharisees names however.

Matthew 23:28-33

New King James Version (NKJV)

Even so you also outwardly appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.

“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because you build the tombs of the prophets and adorn the monuments of the righteous, and say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.’

“Therefore you are witnesses against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers’ guilt. Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell?
  11. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '14 08:46
    No, Jesus did not say that. Jesus did call the Pharisees names however.
    Didn't he? I thought it was called "The golden rule". Sure?

A similar saying can be found in the Koran, and somewhere in the Veda scriptures. And is tought in Kindergarten.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Apr '14 08:56
    Didn't he? I thought it was called "The golden rule". Sure?

A similar saying can be found in the Koran, and somewhere in the Veda scriptures. And is tought in Kindergarten.
    You remember "The golden rule" wrong. Look it up in the Holy Bible, not in the Koran or Hindu writings.
  13. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '14 09:002 edits
    You remember "The golden rule" wrong. Look it up in the Holy Bible, not in the Koran or Hindu writings.
    You know where it is? Can you give me a ref?

Edit:
    Matthew 7:12 "Do to others what you want them to do to you."
    But who said it?

Do you believe in this?
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Apr '14 22:41
    You are not mentioned in the bible, you moron.
    Never been to Sunday School, have you?
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Apr '14 22:49
    You know where it is? Can you give me a ref?

Edit:
    Matthew 7:12 "Do to others what you want them to do to you."
    But who said it?

Do you believe in this?
    "Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets." -- Matthew 7:12, KJV

Jesus said this. It is part of the Sermon on the Mount.

It's just a more illustrative version of "Love thy neighbor as thyself."

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree