1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    30 Mar '14 14:04
    Designed for Life

    YouTube
  2. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Joined
    21 Aug '06
    Moves
    11458
    30 Mar '14 14:12
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Designed for Life

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWO-OmwqyQM
    Hope this helps 🙂

    YouTube
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    30 Mar '14 14:24
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Hope this helps 🙂

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfEoVxy7VDQ
    No it does not help me. It just says, "The uploader has not made this video available in your country."
  4. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Joined
    21 Aug '06
    Moves
    11458
    30 Mar '14 14:40
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    No it does not help me. It just says, "The uploader has not made this video available in your country."
    Bad times 🙁
    How about this? 🙂

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Design-Life-Album-Version/dp/B001GUE2K2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1396190361&sr=8-1&keywords=a+design+for+life
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    30 Mar '14 14:56
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Bad times 🙁
    How about this? 🙂

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Design-Life-Album-Version/dp/B001GUE2K2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1396190361&sr=8-1&keywords=a+design+for+life
    Okay, if this is music, I found it here:

    Manic Street Preachers - A Design For Life

    YouTube

    However, that is not what my other referenced video is about.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    31 Mar '14 07:21
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    No it does not help me. It just says, "The uploader has not made this video available in your country."
    ...god doesn't love you.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    01 Apr '14 06:41
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    ...god doesn't love you.
    Jesus loves me for the Bible tells me so.

    YouTube
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    01 Apr '14 06:45
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Jesus loves me for the Bible tells me so.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXp_MeJ5v6k
    You are not mentioned in the bible, you moron.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    01 Apr '14 10:11
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    You are not mentioned in the bible, you moron.
    Moron? Can't you SEE? He is a near genius. JEEZ.
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    01 Apr '14 11:10
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Moron? Can't you SEE? He is a near genius. JEEZ.
    Even by morons there are near geniuses. Some even has an IQ of 50 points. They believe in creationism and think that the earth is about 6000 years old.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    01 Apr '14 15:18
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Even by morons there are near geniuses. Some even has an IQ of 50 points. They believe in creationism and think that the earth is about 6000 years old.
    What gets me is there are TREES older than 6000 years and they have the tree ring count to prove it. So naturally, the YEC idiots now say you can't count on trees to make a new ring every year, OBVIOUSLY they now make rings say twice a year or three times a year. ANYTHING to defuse the evidence. It's funny, those tree rings haven't varied a bit over the last several hundred years that we have kept track but that is not good enough for the YEC asssholes.

    And that is just ONE line of evidence.

    Has anyone tallied just how many evidentiary lines of support there actually are for the old Earth idea?

    And every one of them have to be denied by YEC's.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    01 Apr '14 21:443 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    What gets me is there are TREES older than 6000 years and they have the tree ring count to prove it. So naturally, the YEC idiots now say you can't count on trees to make a new ring every year, OBVIOUSLY they now make rings say twice a year or three times a year. ANYTHING to defuse the evidence. It's funny, those tree rings haven't varied a bit over the las ...[text shortened]... there actually are for the old Earth idea?

    And every one of them have to be denied by YEC's.
    Tree rings have to do with periods of rain and draught, not age. Anyway, I have read from informed sources that there is no living thing on earth, including trees, older than about 4,000 years old. The worldwide flood at the time of Noah is estimated to have happened about 4400 years ago and no living thing is older than that.

    Do you remember that when they found the big boat believed to be Noah's ark that they found it had no tree rings and had to have it tested to determine that it was real wood? That is because it did not rain on the earth before the flood according to the Holy Bible.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    02 Apr '14 11:161 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Tree rings have to do with periods of rain and draught, not age. Anyway, I have read from informed sources that there is no living thing on earth, including trees, older than about 4,000 years old. The worldwide flood at the time of Noah is estimated to have happened about 4400 years ago and no living thing is older than that.

    Do you remember that when ...[text shortened]... od? That is because it did not rain on the earth before the flood according to the Holy Bible.
    Your fantasies get deeper all the time. No rain before the so-called flood? Plants just got wet from water upwelling from the ground? You really need to check your meds.

    That would have meant no clouds too. Do you see THAT in your ridiculous story?

    Before you make such patently stupid statements, read this:

    Dendrochronology:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendrochronology

    They talk about only one instance in our times of a tree that missed an annual ring, a year of no summer and there was no ring growth that year for many trees.

    The thing you will never understand about tree rings is they can track the rings across different trees because when there is drought the rings are narrow and when times are wet they grow faster ANNUALLY.

    That means they can look at a whole forest and find the same growth pattern on tree rings, they ALL grow fatter rings during times of much rain and they ALL get skinny rings in times of drought so trees of different ages all contribute to the telling of past history many thousands of years ago.
  14. Joined
    03 Sep '13
    Moves
    18093
    02 Apr '14 11:42
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    You are not mentioned in the bible, you moron.
    You are not mentioned in the bible, you moron.

    What happened to your forum etiquette, remember the thread from a few days ago? You break not only your own rules but RHP's rules as well. 😀


    From the ‘Forum Etiquette’ thread

    You stated…
    There are things that irritates me very much. So much so I wrote my own etiquette for the forum and offered my services to the RHP staff to be a moderator under these lines. These are the points I would use:
    (1) – This Forum is only about spiritual matters, and nothing else.
    (2) – In this Forum we stay on topic, and the original poster decides what is the topic.
    (3) – Personal insults in any form are not permitted in this Forum.


    RHP Forum Rules: http://www.redhotpawn.com/help/index.php?help=forumguide

    Am I wrong?
  15. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    02 Apr '14 11:46
    Originally posted by yoctobyte
    You are not mentioned in the bible, you moron.

    What happened to your forum etiquette, remember the thread from a few days ago? You break not only your own rules but RHP's rules as well. 😀


    From the ‘Forum Etiquette’ thread

    You stated…
    [quote]There are things that irritates me very much. So much so I wrote my own etiquette ...[text shortened]... ote]

    RHP Forum Rules: http://www.redhotpawn.com/help/index.php?help=forumguide

    Am I wrong?
    Tell RJHinds this, and there wouldn't not be any problems.

    He has called himself a moron, so it is just his own words. He doesn't take this as an insult, but with pride.

    Go to the source and you will find the truth.
Back to Top