Did Adam go to heaven????

Did Adam go to heaven????

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
09 May 12

Originally posted by divegeester
Do you ever give a moment's thought to your posts? Or even to the basis of your own Christianity? None of what you posted here is substantiated in scripture.

You don't believe in the concept of "original sin", so please explain how can it be that sin causes death and yet it's possible to lead a sinless life, and yet still die because of the sin of Adam?

Thanks.
I believe the original sin of mankind brought death into the world. So it is appointed for man to die once, then comes the judgment. Satan the Devil is the source of original sin for he is the "father of lies". Man is not born a sinner but he can become a sinner by disobeying the commands of God just like Adam and Eve did.

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/original-sin.html

Do you understand the differece between original sin and the original sin of mankind?

Even though Adam sinned and brought human death into the world, it is not due to his sins that we are judged, but due to our own sins. The jews recognized a certain grace period for children in which they were not responsible. It is not clear whether or not God recognizes that same period or not. It is also not clear if anyone has ever lived a sinless life other than Christ. Some believe Enoch may have.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
09 May 12
1 edit

But in you other post you say people die because of the sin Adam brought into the world...?

Are you having a cheeky little troll again?
Maybe you are confusing me with what the JW's said. Adam sinned and brough human death into the world, not sin. To sin or not is left up to each individual person. Satan was the first to sin against God.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
10 May 12
1 edit

Originally posted by RJHinds
I believe [b]the original sin of mankind brought death into the world. So it is appointed for man to die once, then comes the judgment. Satan the Devil is the source of original sin for he is the "father of lies". Man is not born a sinner but he can become a sinner by disobeying the commands of God just like Adam and Eve did.

http://www.goda ...[text shortened]... clear if anyone has ever lived a sinless life other than Christ. Some believe Enoch may have.[/b]
Ok, your not making sense at all.

First you clearly say we do not sin but then you say we are judged by our own sins?

So if you decide NOT to sin, you don't? How can you possibly say that when the Bible, like the one you have, says that "all men sin".

The only one who didn't was Jesus.

So if you say you don't sin then you are Jesus's equal? If you are his equal then why did God send down his son and not just use you as our sacrifice?

See how silly this all sounds? Your problem is you are listening to these fools on the internet and their misguided ungodless thoughts.

READ YOUR BIBLE and pray to Jehovah and you might actually start to understand what it says.....

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 May 12
2 edits

I believe [b]the original sin of mankind brought death into the world. So it is appointed for man to die once, then comes the judgment. Satan the Devil is the source of original sin for he is the "father of lies". Man is not born a sinner but he can become a sinner by disobeying the commands of God just like Adam and Eve did.

http://www.goda ...[text shortened]... clear if anyone has ever lived a sinless life other than Christ. Some believe Enoch may have.[/b]
This is all "sound-bites" - it's not substantiated in scripture. Do you get all your truth from youtube?

Adam brought death into the world but not original sin - how does death enter the "world" (assuming you include mankind" - if sin does not enter mankind?

Mankind brought "original sin" sin into the world, but this was after Adams sin, so how can it be "original" - do you understand what 'original' means?

Do I understand the difference between "original sin" and the "original sin of mankind"? No I've never in my life heard of the distinction nor the phrase "original sin of mankind".

Please show me Biblically (not using youtube) where there is a distinction between the two.

Please also show me Biblically (without using youtube) where there is a reference to a "period of grace" for infants.

Thanks

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 May 12
1 edit

Maybe you are confusing me with what the JW's said. Adam sinned and brough human death into the world, not sin. To sin or not is left up to each individual person. Satan was the first to sin against God.
No I'm not confused at all but you certainly are RJ.

We sin because we are sinners, not the other way round. Sin has entered the world, the cosmos, humans, animals, and children. The Bible (not youtube) says that "the whole of creation groans for it's redemption" Romans 8:22.

Sin is pandemic; it indicates not just a physical and spiritual condition, but also one of authority in this world. We (mankind) no longer have authority over the earth.

We can all believe what we choose to, but if you are going to state scriptural ordinaces please try to make sense and use Biblical scripture to back up your position, not youtube.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
10 May 12

Originally posted by galveston75
Ok, your not making sense at all.

First you clearly say we do not sin but then you say we are judged by our own sins?

So if you decide NOT to sin, you don't? How can you possibly say that when the Bible, like the one you have, says that "all men sin".

The only one who didn't was Jesus.

So if you say you don't sin then you are Jesus's eq ...[text shortened]... OUR BIBLE and pray to Jehovah and you might actually start to understand what it says.....
Where did I say "we do not sin". Point it out to me please. It must be a typing error. I agree that what you say sounds silly, but that is not what I said.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
10 May 12
2 edits

No I'm not confused at all but you certainly are RJ.

We sin because we are sinners, not the other way round. Sin has entered the world, the cosmos, humans, animals, and children. The Bible (not youtube) says that "the whole of creation groans for it's redemption" Romans 8:22.

Sin is pandemic; it indicates not just a physical and spiritual conditio ...[text shortened]... s please try to make sense and use Biblical scripture to back up your position, not youtube.
You are a sinner because you have sinned. A baby is innocent, he is not a sinner just because he has been born. That is the most idiotic thing I have ever heard with the possible exception of the theory of evolution.

P.S. Christ could never have lived a sinless life if he was born a sinner.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
10 May 12

Where did I say "we do not sin". Point it out to me please. It must be a typing error. I agree that what you say sounds silly, but that is not what I said.
You have implied that we have the ability NOT to sin if we choose not to. So that clearly is saying from you that we are not sinful from birth and we could in your opinion live a whole life without sinning, just as Jesus did.
Unbelieveable....... And you really expect anyone here to take you serious on anything? Really dude?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
10 May 12

You are a sinner because you have sinned. A baby is innocent, he is not a sinner just because he has been born. That is the most idiotic thing I have ever heard with the possible exception of the theory of evolution.

Your'e forgetting one BIG point here buddy. Do you recall who Jesus's Father was when Mary concieved Jesus?
READ YOUR BIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
10 May 12

Rant much?

It's your OP, it's up to you to substantiate it. I'm not denying Adam died, I'm asking YOU to substantiate your claim that Adam is not in Heaven.

Preferably without skewed irrelevant references to "gold lined streets" and "harps".

Thanks.
Did you actually read the post? I asked you to show me even one indication from any scripture in the Bible that Adam lived on in any level of existance. I'd like to see that....

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
10 May 12
3 edits

A baby is innocent, he is not a sinner just because he has been born.
Amen!

HalleluYah! 😏

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
10 May 12

But that baby will sin. He has absolutley no control over that.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
10 May 12

But that baby will sin. He has absolutley no control over that.
Huh? If he has absolutely no control, then how is it proper to hold him morally accountable for his actions?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
10 May 12

Originally posted by SwissGambit
Huh? If he has absolutely no control, then how is it proper to hold him morally accountable for his actions?
None of us have any control over sinning. The Bible says we are slaves to sin. But this is where God knew from the beginning with what Adam did, that we all inherit sin and will sin. So he started right after Adam sinned to make the arrangments to have a perfect life act as a sacrifice or ransome to pay for our sins and that was done by his son Jesus.
But that in itself does not save all. Humans still have to live their lifes in accord with what God expects. We have to make the most effort we can to live our lifes as clean and honorable as we can and give our love and respect and follow God's request in all aspects of our life.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
10 May 12

None of us have any control over sinning. The Bible says we are slaves to sin. But this is where God knew from the beginning with what Adam did, that we all inherit sin and will sin. So he started right after Adam sinned to make the arrangments to have a perfect life act as a sacrifice or ransome to pay for our sins and that was done by his son Jesus.
...[text shortened]... le as we can and give our love and respect and follow God's request in all aspects of our life.
Once we start sinning, in time we become addicted to sin and therefore become as slaves. But the truth will set you free. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!