1. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    22 Jun '11 02:22
    Originally posted by gambit3
    I do not blame anyone for Jesus' physical death. I believe that Jesus offer His life as the Lamb of God. Jesus also did not die as much as He dismissed His spirit. That being said mankind is responsible for His having to be made a sin offering.
    Was Judas a hero ? It had to be done so I guess Judas helped complete the mission.
  2. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    22 Jun '11 02:24
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Sinners killed him.
    Kelly
    I thought God wanted him killed ? Did the sinners help God get what he wanted ?
  3. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    22 Jun '11 02:31
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    Are there Christians here who blame "the Jews" for the death of Jesus?
    Does it make any difference who killed Jesus ? God wanted it done, and somebody had to do it. Without Jesus being killed nobody could go to Heaven. The Blood had to be shed so that God could forgive the people that thought Jesus being killed was a good thing. It's so simple and yet so beautiful.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Jun '11 03:03
    Originally posted by buckky
    Romans 8:28
    And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

What some mean for evil God can turn it around towards the good.
    Kelly
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Jun '11 04:37
    You thought wrong as usual.
  6. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    22 Jun '11 08:43
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    What exactly do you mean by 'hold it against them' ? Who are we to hold anything against the Jews or Romans for that matter when the victim in all this, said :

Luke 23:34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

Clearly Christ forgave them. Anyone holding anything against anyone is out of place.
    And yet millions of Jews have been murdered in his name.
  7. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    22 Jun '11 10:55
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You thought wrong as usual.
    God did not want Jesus to be killed ? I thought that was the divine plan to shed Blood to appease an angry God ? So Jesus did not have to be killed ?
  8. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    22 Jun '11 11:20
    Romans 8:28
    And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

What some mean for evil God can turn it around towards the good.
    Kelly
    So we should think that the cross was a happy thing that had to be done, and stop trying to blame people for helping to complete a plan God had to help get certain people out of Hell ? When I see Blood, and a Cross I see a big happy face, because I know God wanted the Blood of Christ to be shed so we could get out of going to Hell ! Heaven and Blood go together like a hand in a glove. It's bloody but beautiful.
  9. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    22 Jun '11 11:24
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    And yet millions of Jews have been murdered in his name.
    Was Jesus a Jew ? The Jews are Jesus people. The choosen ones.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Jun '11 11:38
    Does it make any difference who killed Jesus ? God wanted it done, and somebody had to do it. Without Jesus being killed nobody could go to Heaven. The Blood had to be shed so that God could forgive the people that thought Jesus being killed was a good thing. It's so simple and yet so beautiful.
    If you are not just making a parody of the Christians in this forum and actually believe what you said here, then I would ask that you get yourself to a church every Sunday to learn more about it. I wouldn't want to see your faith dying on the vine before it can take hold in you.

If you're just trolling us, then forget what I said here, although on second thought, church services on Sunday could probably still help you.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Jun '11 12:02
    God did not want Jesus to be killed ? I thought that was the divine plan to shed Blood to appease an angry God ? So Jesus did not have to be killed ?
    It was not God's plan and wish that man would sin after being given free will.
    Jesus did not want to die and be punished for our sins. And God did not
    want Jesus to be killed for our sins. It is God's will that all men be saved
    from death but God is not to be proven a liar either. So what had to be
    done is different from what God wants to be done. But we have proven
    that God does not always get his way either.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Jun '11 13:34
    So we should think that the cross was a happy thing that had to be done, and stop trying to blame people for helping to complete a plan God had to help get certain people out of Hell ? When I see Blood, and a Cross I see a big happy face, because I know God wanted the Blood of Christ to be shed so we could get out of going to Hell ! Heaven and Blood go together like a hand in a glove. It's bloody but beautiful.
    You should know that Jesus went there willingly and endured it for you, the
    shame of it was due to our sins, keep that in mind.
    Kelly
  13. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    22 Jun '11 16:21
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    If you are not just making a parody of the Christians in this forum and actually believe what you said here, then I would ask that you get yourself to a church every Sunday to learn more about it. I wouldn't want to see your faith dying on the vine before it can take hold in you.

If you're just trolling us, then forget what I said here, although on second thought, church services on Sunday could probably still help you.
    Nothing I said was different from the Christian doctrine. Jesus died on the cross and shed Blood because that was the only way God could forgive mankind for the outrage in the Garden Of Eden. Blood had to be brought about according the Bible. God needed the Blood fo some strange reason before an escape route from Hell could be had. All this Blood and torment has a nasty ring to it don't you think ?
  14. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    22 Jun '11 16:23
    You should know that Jesus went there willingly and endured it for you, the
    shame of it was due to our sins, keep that in mind.
    Kelly
    What I'm keeping mind is the fact according the Christians, that God had to have Blood shed before forgivness was available. That part seems wacky and primitive to the max.
  15. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    22 Jun '11 16:27
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It was not God's plan and wish that man would sin after being given free will.
    Jesus did not want to die and be punished for our sins. And God did not
    want Jesus to be killed for our sins. It is God's will that all men be saved
    from death but God is not to be proven a liar either. So what had to be
    done is different from what God wants to be done. But we have proven
    that God does not always get his way either.
    It might not of been the plan, but it happened anyway, and that is when the story takes a turn for the creepy. Gods creation "man" sins in the Garden and it angered God so heavily that all of mankind after that would Burn in Hell for all of eternity in constant torment. The beauty of this story escapes me. It paints a picture of a touchy God that will punish like a monster unleased. Scary religion for sure.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree