1. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 05:221 edit
    I believe however the problem is that there were Roman Centurions guarding the rock or stone placed over were Jesus was said to be laid. So you can explain that Jesus got snatched away by his followers but they would have had to fight and kill the centurions.

Manny
  2. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 05:35
    !
  3. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 05:48
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    !
    ! or buyahhhhh now whats up???!!! LOL 🙂

Actually when you read the biblical account it seems less far fetched that a man rose from the dead.

Manny
  4. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 05:50
    Originally posted by menace71
    ! or buyahhhhh now whats up???!!! LOL 🙂

Actually when you read the biblical account it seems less far fetched that a man rose from the dead.

Manny
    ! =]
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 06:25
    Originally posted by menace71
    I believe however the problem is that there were Roman Centurions guarding the rock or stone placed over were Jesus was said to be laid. So you can explain that Jesus got snatched away by his followers but they would have had to fight and kill the centurions.

Manny
    The fact is that even you should admit that if the story wasn't in the Bible, you would not believe that the man in question rose from the dead. Your arguments are made up to try and justify your beliefs, rather than you belief resting on the argument.

What is interesting is that you don't think your arguments through. If there were Roman Centurions guarding the rock, did they witness Jesus coming out? Maybe they moved it. We don't have any reports from them do we? And why would they have been guarding it anyway?
  6. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 06:352 edits
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    The fact is that even you should admit that if the story wasn't in the Bible, you would not believe that the man in question rose from the dead. Your arguments are made up to try and justify your beliefs, rather than you belief resting on the argument.

What is interesting is that you don't think your arguments through. If there were Roman Centurions gu ...[text shortened]... . We don't have any reports from them do we? And why would they have been guarding it anyway?
    For no one TO remove it (the stone, that is, so they could retrieve his body), as they worried might be the case, and I believe they left after the recognized weekend, as it was their leave off.

What's so very sad is you choose not to open your eyes nor your ears to how magnificently wonderful YOU are, as Christ even clarified "These things I do, shall ye do also, and greater things than these."

Matthew 10:8 (King James Version)

8Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
  7. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 06:53
    LOL

I have for the past seven years lived on the street fulfilling the prophecy of Isaiah 42:18-24 (King James Version -only- orig. )

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah%2042:18-24&version=KJV
    Oh if only you would go back to the street ...
  8. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 06:54
    my time is up at the cafe, your wish is my command, AT THIS moment
  9. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 07:17
    troll alert
    You should prefix all of your posts with this warning.
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 08:18
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    You should prefix all of your posts with this warning.
    You think they could have a separate 'reply and quote ' button that doesn't bump the reply to the top of the thread. Things like "Amen",etc.
  11. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 08:36
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    You think they could have a separate 'reply and quote ' button that doesn't bump the reply to the top of the thread. Things like "Amen",etc.
    Or he could just refrain from tacking his pointless and witless comments on to every thing he reads. If he was actively 'trolling' like Vish you could forgive it, at least you might get a laugh now and then, but he seems to want to add an inanity to every open thread just for the sake of it.
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 08:48
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Or he could just refrain from tacking his pointless and witless comments on to every thing he reads. If he was actively 'trolling' like Vish you could forgive it, at least you might get a laugh now and then, but he seems to want to add an inanity to every open thread just for the sake of it.
    Its a funny take on spirituality in a public forum.
    Doesn't spam supposed to say something?
  13. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 10:27
    I hope you realise now that every thread taco has spammed with "amens" and such will be respammed with

"sorry"

then 2 hours later

"huhuhu I just love Jesus too much"

then a day later

"amen"

😵
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 10:341 edit
    Originally posted by Agerg
    I hope you realise now that every thread taco has spammed with "amens" and such will be respammed with

"sorry"

then 2 hours later

"huhuhu I just love Jesus too much"

then a day later

"amen"

😵
    personally i like his amens, =] and !, its more positive and encouraging than the now obligatory, 'i don't believe what you say, therefore you must be a liar.'
  15. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 13:12
    Originally posted by twhitehead

What is interesting is that you don't think your arguments through. If there were Roman Centurions gu ...[text shortened]... . We don't have any reports from them do we? And why would they have been guarding it anyway?
    Actually it mentions to fire beings came down looking like lighting as it were. These were angels that freaked out the centurions.

Perhaps your right though if we did not have this record of the event then it might be harder to believe.

Manny

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree