1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    30 Dec '13 19:46
    Originally posted by Trev33
    I think he needs some moisturizer and lip balm.
    Actually what would be nice is if ones like geester dude would stop his self appointed witch hunt mentality and just be willing to discuss spirituality with some level of maturity. He is more then welcome to disgaree which we all do with others beliefs. But he has shown that he is incapable of accepting anothers beliefs and their answers and let it be as a normal human should do with others even if he doesn't understand the answers given. Perhaps if he would actully listen to the answers given he just might stumble onto something he did not know before?
    I'm sure somewhere in there he has some wisdom and maybe some good ideas but he destroys that and causes this constant interuption of the forums.
    But with his track record I know it will not happen as he sits in the dark hiding behind his keyboard.....
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 Dec '13 08:15
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    you are 'bored'...........1st world problems.

how is possible to be bored? read a book, watch a movie, have a conversation..............read my posts. its impossible to be bored these days.
    Agreed. With the net now it is possible to view or listen to virtually limitless expressions of human creativity.
    for example I viewed some 3 or 4 hundred guitars, on the net which really turned me on and reminded me how easy it was to view truly creative stuff on the net with just the click of a couple of buttons ...

...And then there's the world of miniatures which I only saw the 'tip of the iceberg", and even that took hours .....
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 Dec '13 08:17
    These days? More options isn't always the answer.
    How so? Can you elaborate?
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    31 Dec '13 11:21
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    How so? Can you elaborate?
    To much stimulation increases your boredom threshold.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Dec '13 19:26
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Actually what would be nice is if ones like geester dude would stop his self appointed witch hunt mentality and just be willing to discuss spirituality with some level of maturity. He is more then welcome to disgaree which we all do with others beliefs. But he has shown that he is incapable of accepting anothers beliefs and their answers and let it be as ...[text shortened]... is track record I know it will not happen as he sits in the dark hiding behind his keyboard.....
    The 'interruption' goes both ways, Gman.

How many times has robbie interrupted me or a thread I made with his dogmatic nonsense?
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    31 Dec '13 21:10
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    The 'interruption' goes both ways, Gman.

How many times has robbie interrupted me or a thread I made with his dogmatic nonsense?
    Robbie does as he sees fit. I'm not speaking of Robbie but of geester dude as he does this over and over in hijacking threads and not able to accept an answer when one is given to him whether he understands it or not.

And it seems that most here stick up for him whenever it is Robbie or myself in the discussion mix.
    I seriously doubt this would not happen if we weren't JW's.....Whatever.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Jan '14 20:40
    To much stimulation increases your boredom threshold.
    but didn't you say too much choice?
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Jan '14 20:441 edit
    You know buddy I'm letting you know loud and clear I have no intensions of discussing anything with you as your intensions are beginning to look strange to me.
    If I were you I'd begin to worry how others may view your never ending attempt to get me to converse with you everywhere I post a comment. I post and sure enough..there you are.
    Let it go and find another to harass or whatever it is your doing.......
    Why don't you ask robbie about his fascination with me then?

At least dive seems conversational with you.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Jan '14 20:55
    Robbie does as he sees fit. I'm not speaking of Robbie but of geester dude as he does this over and over in hijacking threads and not able to accept an answer when one is given to him whether he understands it or not.

And it seems that most here stick up for him whenever it is Robbie or myself in the discussion mix.
    I seriously doubt this would not happen if we weren't JW's.....Whatever.
    But I think dive's problem is 'organized religion' in all its forms.

I don't think he personally has a problem with you or robbie besides that you belong to what he sees as an 'overly-organized' religion. He has a similar beef with the RC Church, but doesn't seem to come down on Catholics mainly because there aren't any Catholics here always waving the RCC banner and saying "whoa, aren't we awesome".

And I *am* speaking of robbie. What you perceive as stalking by divegeester is the same behavior I see in robbie in relation to me. You cry over dive's behavior but don't see robbie doing the same.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Jan '14 20:58
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    but didn't you say too much choice?
    But it's Wednesday now. 😛
  11. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    02 Jan '14 01:12
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    where do you christian types stand on swearing? is it sinful?
    Swearing to me; open, bear, snow all four letter words to me.
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    04 Jan '14 05:34
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    But it's Wednesday now. 😛
    Cheers for the tongue ,love

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree