1. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    19 Mar '12 10:45
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Yes. Somewhat, like the Muslims appreciate and cheer at the Twin Towers in New York coming down.
    Don't make jokes.
    You truly suck at it.
    And your 'non-humorous' posts are so bat s**t crazy anyway that there is no way to tell
    if your joking or not. (see Poe's law)

The people cheering at the collapse of the twin towers on 9:11 were sick.
    As are you.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Mar '12 10:49
    I guess so.
    I thought the fact that some Muslims cheered the 9/11 atrocity was utterly disgraceful. Why would you take your cue for your forum behaviour and "jokes" about genocidal revenge from such people? Don't you have some personal standard or set of principles of your own with regard to what you think and say in public, rather than making excuses and blaming your "jokes" on wretched people who "cheered the 9/11 atrocity"?
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Mar '12 10:58
    Originally posted by FMF
    I thought the fact that some Muslims cheered the 9/11 atrocity was utterly disgraceful. Why would you take your cue for [b]your forum behaviour and "jokes" about genocidal revenge from such people? Don't you have some personal standard or set of principles of your own with regard to what you think and say in public, rather than making excuses and blaming your "jokes" on wretched people who "cheered the 9/11 atrocity"?[/b]
    I guess not. I thought Dasa might like it.
  4. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    19 Mar '12 11:08
    I guess not. I thought Dasa might like it.
    Well done for showing off your total lack of any moral compass.

Dasa is despicable. (and should be banned, seriously mods what are you smoking?)
    Thinking that dasa might like something is a reason for NOT doing it.

You lack of humanity and compassion is revolting, and not in the least bit funny.
  5. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    19 Mar '12 11:10
    Originally posted by FMF
    What would 'banning' a worldwide religion entail?
    Clearly Dasa has done the right thing by posting it on a chess site. Then all of us here can express our views to the extremists. Dasa has taken the initiative so can go first, the rest of us will follow.
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    19 Mar '12 11:37
    does this site have actually have moderators? im baffled why this thread is still here.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Mar '12 13:12
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    enlightenment??? haha, always palming us off that your stance is reasonable. When
    one considers the evidence of the new morality one sees that it makes the meanest
    medieval monk look morally astute. Greed and corruption on an unprecedented
    scale in the financial sector, depletion of and mismanagement of the earth's natural
    resources, mainly du ...[text shortened]... oitation, all moral issues and no amount
    of pretence or references to reason can change that.
    If we looked closely at those stats, we would find the majority of it coming from theists.
  8. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    19 Mar '12 13:19
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Morocco this week ......saw a 16 year old Muslim girl ingest rat poison because she was forced to marry the man that raped her.

Islamic law allows the rapist to be found not guilty of rape if he marries the victim.

It does not matter the least if the victim refuses to the marriage... (as if she would agree)

After she was forced to marry this scum...... ...[text shortened]... n civilized society this scum bag rapist would have immediately been executed.

BAN ISLAM NOW.
    Blow me
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Mar '12 15:201 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    If we looked closely at those stats, we would find the majority of it coming from theists.
    what? so lets get this, the overexploitation of fishing stocks is not because of greed and
    the ability to decimate fishing stocks due to the application of technologies, but its due
    to the fact that the fishermen are theists? Any nation is not willing to sacrifice its
    economy for the environment because of the prevalence of theists?? That top scientist
    are engaged in weapons programs working covertly for government agencies is
    because of theists, my goodness, the anti religionists are really struggling today. Why
    dont you simply admit that the new morality is a failure?
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Mar '12 17:57
    yes such instances are tragic, and all to frequent! How do you know it was because of
    Islam that this happened, are you an expert on Islamic Law?
    The absurd law makers are Muslim.

If Islam is the way of peace and truth you would not have such degrading laws invented.

This law is degrading women rights as human beings.......and allowing Muslim men to have a feast of free forced sex against innocents.

Another Islamic law allows a married man to get a marriage certificate for 48 hours so he can have sex with the girl next door...............and because of the temporary certificate he is considered not sinful. (absurd)

Islam is a fabricated false religion...............conjured up by a sex depraved murderer and charlatan who had a dream.

This false prophet died from eating rotten meat.

Just like Christianity is a religion fabricated by the animal killers for the animal killers...............Islam is a false religion fabricated by the ignorant for the ignorant.

True religion is one and presented in the Vedic literature.........called "Vaisnavism"

The Vedic literature is eternal.

False religion is not eternal and is coming to us in recent times in history.......and dreamt up and fabricated by mundane persons devoid of true knowledge.
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Mar '12 17:58
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    does this site have actually have moderators? im baffled why this thread is still here.
    Is a little truth too disturbing for you???
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Mar '12 19:391 edit
    Originally posted by Dasa
    The absurd law makers are Muslim.

If Islam is the way of peace and truth you would not have such degrading laws invented.

This law is degrading women rights as human beings.......and allowing Muslim men to have a feast of free forced sex against innocents.

Another Islamic law allows a married man to get a marriage certificate for 48 hours so he can hav mes in history.......and dreamt up and fabricated by mundane persons devoid of true knowledge.
    Another Islamic law allows a married man to get a marriage certificate for 48 hours so
    he can have sex with the girl next door???

actually this is another inaccuracy, the practice of temporary marraige (Mutah) is only
    practised amongst Shia's and its not for a period of forty eight hours as you have
    erroneously asserted, it can be for a number of years depending upon the contractual
    arrangements. Please do some research and learn something before posting and it
    will save us the effort of battling against ignorance.

I myself do not think the practice is sound or moral and may even be of pre Islamic
    origins, but at least i try to understand why its practised, dont you know that
    understanding is the primary goal to be realised, that all else stems from
    it?understanding?
  13. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    19 Mar '12 19:40
    Another Islamic law allows a married man to get a marriage certificate for 48 hours so he can have sex with the girl next door???

actually this is another inaccuracy, the practice of temporary marraige (Mutah) is only
    practised amongst Shia's and its not for a period of forty eight hours as you have
    erroneously asserted, it can be for a number ...[text shortened]... learn something before posting and it
    will save us the effort of battling against ignorance.
    pot. kettle. black.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Mar '12 19:45
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    pot. kettle. black.
    ahhh one of the loudest biblical critics, one who has never taken the time to study
    the contents of the ancient text yet purports to be an expert upon it, if anyone knows
    anything about pots and kettles and black, well i guess you da man!
  15. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    19 Mar '12 19:50
    ahhh one of the loudest biblical critics, one who has never taken the time to study
    the contents of the ancient text yet purports to be an expert upon it, if anyone knows
    anything about pots and kettles and black, well i guess you da man!
    I do not purport to be an expert on the bible and never have.

Claiming otherwise is a flat out lie.

Which is par for the course for you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree