Disgusting islam.

Disgusting islam.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

n

Moves
18 Mar 12

HEY MODS

Ban this stupid fkn hate monger now

Enough is enough

F

Moves
18 Mar 12

Originally posted by divegeester
You're suggesting a tactical nuclear strike against Indonesia in order to .... sorry what was it you were trying to achieve again?
...because he thinks it will 'Ban Islam Now', apparently.

F

Moves
18 Mar 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
Islamic countries of course. Like Indonesia.
Do you think "a few nuclear bombs going of in the right place" in the U.S. or in Italy could 'Ban Christianity Now' in those places?

Pale Blue Dot

Moves
18 Mar 12

Originally posted by nook7
HEY MODS

Ban this stupid fkn hate monger now

Enough is enough
"[M]od is dead. [M]od remains dead. And we have killed him."

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18 Mar 12

Like all wars, some innocent will have to die also.
So if it was you who died, you would be giving your life for a worthy cause?

V

Moves
18 Mar 12

Like all wars, some innocent will have to die also.
I have to ask... isn't that kind of attitude the opposite of what Jesus taught?

w

Moves
18 Mar 12

Originally posted by Green Paladin
"[M]od is dead. [M]od remains dead. And we have killed him."
Was he a Muslim? :'(

Pale Blue Dot

Moves
18 Mar 12

Originally posted by whodey
Was he a Muslim? :'(
I'm not sure of his religious affiliation. He came from Port Alfred, South Africa, had three children, and was called Antony.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
18 Mar 12

I just had a thought and I'm almost embarressed not to have brought it to the forums attention before.
Dasa is from Brisbane. There is still a lot of prejudice here. Up until a few years ago this was still called a "big country town". A lot of prejudice against...well anyone remotely different than Queenslanders.
I believe this comes from their general lack of travel.
I have travelled Europe 3 times and australia a fair bit.
I was also born overseas so I know what being prejudiced against because of ethnicity or race OR RELIGION is from a very young age.
Perhaps because Dasa exposed Vedic values I was blinded.
Now a whole different picture starts to emerge.

Are you not just some backwater hick who came to the big smoke and found the krsnas and maybe a guru or two, Dasa?
By that I mean , is your experience of the rest of the world only from sensationalist media?
Do you watch SBS and ABC news or only the diatribe that spews forth 24 hours from the commercial stations?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
18 Mar 12

Originally posted by divegeester
You're suggesting a tactical nuclear strike against Indonesia in order to .... sorry what was it you were trying to achieve again?
It was just a joke. FMF is from Indonesia. Laugh a little sometime. It's good for the soul.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
18 Mar 12

Originally posted by FMF
Do you think "a few nuclear bombs going of in the right place" in the U.S. or in Italy could 'Ban Christianity Now' in those places?
I am not serious and I hope you aren't either. However, I don't remember you
ever making any jokes, like me, so I am not sure.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
19 Mar 12

a tragic law taken right out of the pages of the old testament abrahamic faith. it's time to bury that faith and all its offshoots once and for all. and let's bury the vedic nonsense while we're at it. put them all in one mass grave.

F

Moves
19 Mar 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
a tragic law taken right out of the pages of the old testament abrahamic faith. it's time to bury that faith and all its offshoots once and for all. and let's bury the vedic nonsense while we're at it. put them all in one mass grave.
How do you propose to "bury" them? What insight into the human condition is it that you have that makes you believe that people around the world will willingly put their religious beliefs into a "mass grave"?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
19 Mar 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
They and all sin have been buried with Christ at His death and they are now
waiting in Hell for the second death for all those who will follow the teaching
of Christ and let the Holy Spirit lead them unto all righteousness. But at this
time Satan maintains a delusive influence over most of the people in this world.

F

Moves
19 Mar 12

I am not serious and I hope you aren't either. However, I don't remember you
ever making any jokes, like me, so I am not sure.
You are cracking jokes on a thread about a 16 year old rape victim committing suicide? What was the funny thing behind your "joke"? What does Indonesia have to do with the OP?