1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Sep '17 11:16
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    To each our own kind sonship.

You know it never fails to astonish me how you, some other others and especially of course Suzanne deliberately conflate open argument with "bullying", in a forum where passionately held views are obviously going to be fiercely defended through rigourous exchanges.
    The difference here is that you cannot just state your case and move on, you have to verbally thrash people over and over and over and over, across many threads, JUST for the 'high crime' of disagreeing with you.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Sep '17 11:19
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    What are you then?
    He's been asked this before. He couldn't or wouldn't say then, either.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Sep '17 11:40
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    The difference here is that you cannot just state your case and move on, you have to verbally thrash people over and over and over and over, across many threads, JUST for the 'high crime' of disagreeing with you.
    What is it you see yourself doing when you say to divegeester something along the lines of what you say in the above comment and do so hundreds of times every year, year after year? Is it an example of you "stating your case and moving on"?
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Sep '17 11:48
    Originally posted by @suzianne to @divegeester
    Never mind, I see exactly where you get it from.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Sep '17 11:53
    Never mind, I see exactly where you get it from.
    You aim the same little scornful off-topic spake at me too, hundreds and hundreds of times too. Don't you ever pause for thought and wonder whether the way you behave in repeatedly reprimanding divegeester in the same way, for the same reason, regardless of the topic, ad nauseam, might perhaps be making you seem a bit hypocritical?
  6. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    09 Sep '17 17:27
    His go to words for questions he doesn't want to answer seem to be "I don't know".
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    09 Sep '17 18:32
    His go to words for questions he doesn't want to answer seem to be "I don't know".
    If man was truly honest with himself (or herself) and boldly embraced "I don't know," they would be spared the whole botheration of having to invent a deity to provide reassuring answers.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    09 Sep '17 18:52
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    If man was truly honest with himself (or herself) and boldly embraced "I don't know," they would be spared the whole botheration of having to invent a deity to provide reassuring answers.
    Yea, I agree those deities we invent worthless.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Sep '17 21:06
    Are you suggesting that repeatedly disagreeing with people across different topics and different threads is bullying?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Sep '17 21:07
    You are either mistaken or deliberately misrepresenting me; I've openly stated what I believe and why dozens of times.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Sep '17 21:101 edit
    You asked me a question and I didn't know the answer. I don't know what one of the types of Christians which you asked me if am, is.
  12. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    10 Sep '17 02:32
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    You asked me a question and I didn't know the answer. I don't know what one of the types of Christians which you asked me if am, is.
    You have yet to respond to the OP. Is your answer to that also I don't know?
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Sep '17 02:37
    It would explain a lot if he was a Unitarian Universalist.
    No wonder we don't get along.

I'm a Bitarian Galaxian.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Sep '17 07:12
    You have yet to respond to the OP. Is your answer to that also I don't know?
    I don't care what you think, I have next to zero interest in you.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Sep '17 07:14
    Originally posted by @whodey
    No wonder we don't get along.

I'm a Bitarian Galaxian.
    What you are whodey is another out of the box unprincipled poster who holds quite nasty political and religious views and who like to drop metaphorical farts in the various forums and then be facitious about it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree